[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're not passing, or "semi passing", but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: honhon.jpg (95KB, 720x588px) Image search: [Google]
honhon.jpg
95KB, 720x588px
When you're not passing, or "semi passing", but you go out in women's clothes and demand to be treated as a woman regardless, what exactly is going on in your head?

Isn't it ridiculous? As a non passing femboy on hrt, I'm just genuinely curious, what are these "transwomen" thinking.
>>
>>7268630

Me too. I've been on hormones for quite a long time and I still don't present as female because I don't pass. Going out into the world as a 'man in a dress' would only exacerbate my dysphoria and other insecurities.
>>
>>7268630
some people have more severe social than physical dysphoria (generally the people with more severe social are younger transitioners and more likely to be labelled ''''''''''''''''trutrans'''''''''''''''', and also pass better so not always applicable here)
some people think the 'burden of proof', so to speak, is on society rather than them, and have more dysphoria about how they see themselves rather than how others see them, so have less dysphoria presenting as their preferred gender even if they don't pass
>>
>>7268767
but if you have disphoria about how you see yourself, not how others see you, wouldn't that mean that you are even less likely to go out as a woman due to not being able to accept yourself as such?

I know I sure am
>>
>>7268775
>due to not being able to accept yourself as such
you're projecting
these people accept their genders just fine
therefore, if they go out into public and don't pass, they don't perceive this as a failure on their part inherently -- they don't like it, they would much rather pass than not pass, but being visibly trans is still preferable to being seen as cis members of their natal sex
if other people mistreat them for being visibly trans, they see this as the fault of those people, not themselves
>>
>>7268789
Yeah, you are right. I'm projecting...I don't think that world should change to accommodate me, and I always try to be respected and respectful. That's why, to me, being seen as a tranny is not an option.

So it's not just about disphoria....
>>
>>7268807
it's dysphoria, but people have different balances of such and deal with it differently
on one end you've got people like me whose pre-t life was sitting in my room crying for seventeen years because i was ruled entirely by dysphoria (though even then there was just enough of a distinction for me to be able to tell my social dysphoria is worse, slightly, than my physical)
on the other end you've got people whose dysphoria is completely negated by the occasional crossdressing
transsexualism develops at around the midpoint of the spectrum, but every 'point' more severe is exponentially rarer than the ones before it
>>
>>7268630
it's because they're either nondysphoric, self-unaware, obnoxious, or they've repressed for so long they'll kill themselves if they can't even if they know they don't pass
>>
Idk, I mostly consider myself just an hrt femboy but my girlfriend's got the gay and wanted to have a girlfriend to show off in public so I decided might as well start presenting fem. And even tho girls clothes and fake girl voice don't actually make me look like a girl, girl clothes look good on me.
>>
>>7269121
>girl clothes look good on me.

not with that manskeleton hon

bait/10. Every tranny who ever shopped for girl clothes knows that girl sizes(waist, shoulder, bust etc) simply don't fit his body and he either has to wear a size or two more or wear clothes that look to small/stretched
>>
I don't evoke negative reactions in others. In fact normies seem to take quite well to me.

Many people spot me me, but I think I am cute enough that they don't hate. I honestly can't explain how my presentation is working at all.

People tell me I pass, but they lie.
>>
>>7269134
Nah. It's a little harder to find clothes but my shoulders/ribcage ain't too bad and I definitely look nicer in girls clothes. It also helps that my cis gf has broader shoulders than me so we can both go shopping together and bitch about how hardly anything fits. If there were girls clothes designed for male body shapes I'd definitely stick to that, but that's not a thing or at least not a thing that's common.
>>
>>7269134
Don't be jaded senpai, they probably just look andro. You can wear womens clothes and not present feminine.
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7268630
Cut ur dick off, angry qty
>>
File: get fucked.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
>>7269134
>tfw 32-25-30 and laughing my ass off at this as I wear XS pajamas

Stop projecting.
>>
>>7268630
Being an ugly girl > being a guy.
But I do wonder how long one can be on hrt while still presenting as a guy without arousing suspicion.
>>
>>7273387

>32-25-30

N O H I P S
O
H
I
P
S
>>
>>7273387
wat that's like the same size as me and it's ridiculously hard to get girls clothes to fit.
Except I'm probably closer to 30-27ish-30. Life sucks. I'm literally a plank.
>>
>>7273578

pretty much, HAHA

I'm hoping there will be /some/ growth since I'm far from 22 yet but either way I'm happy with what I got

>>7273587
I think it depends on how much you weigh/how tall you are? I'm not gonna say mine to avoid sounding like an annoying braggart
>>
WHY DOES ANYONE CARE?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.