[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are pride parades detrimental or beneficial for lgbt rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

File: pride.jpg (192KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
192KB, 1500x1000px
Are pride parades detrimental or beneficial for lgbt rights and acceptance?
>>
>>7268582
Eh, imo they're okay as long as they stay PG in behavior. Like, don't dress up as a dildo and hand out penis shaped candies to small kids.

I think a gay pizza party would be more effective in getting people to like us and give us rights. We'll buy the straights some pizza and answer their questions and hopefully we will have reached an understanding by the next day.
>>
>>7268582
Always detrimental. They haven't been about pride for at least fifteen years. It's analogous to the left generally; they dropped the fucking ball. Now way I would march in an AIDS-acceptance parade.
>>
>>7268582
It is as helpful as the Muslim Day Parade in NYC--To show what good people we are and how diversity and globalism is harmonious to all! (Seriously, go look up Muslim day parade and see what it's about.) (Please detect my sarcasm.)
>>
>>7268582
It's more efficient to demonstrate by living normally, I think. I've made people reconsider their positions just by being myself around them.

The pride parade is professional trolling. It's the same thing as people being butthurt over trannies causing trannies to act even more obnoxious just to piss them off. It feels good but it doesn't help acceptance.
>>
>>7268703
This. Word by word.
>>
>>7268703
> Eh, imo they're okay as long as they stay PG in behavior. Like, don't dress up as a dildo and hand out penis shaped candies to small kids.
>>7268816
> It's more efficient to demonstrate by living normally, I think. I've made people reconsider their positions just by being myself around them.
This. The goal is to make people see that LGBT are just normal everyday people with our lives and struggles. That we're not some insane freaks(well, most of us aren't) and a scary unknown threat to family values, that we're their neighbors, friends, colleagues, relatives, etc.
>>
>>7268703

This x1000. People dressing up in public wearing fucking BDSM gear is ridiculous.

I'm into that shit too, but at least I have the self-respect to keep my private life private. (Or at the very least, anonymous and online.)
>>
>>7268582
Oh boy it's this fucking thread again
Here let me summarize it for us all so it can 404 already

>80% of replies will be complaints about pride from underage retards who know nothing about pride, have never been to pride and think random pictures from folsom street fair and mardi gras are pride
>that one comic will be posted at least once, and so will that other one
>10% of replies will be /pol/tard trolls
>the remaining 10% will be people who actually know what they're fucking talking about saying "yes, there is historical proof that pride parades have a purely positive influence on lgbt rights and acceptance"

There you go threads over folks now let this garbage 404 so it can be replaced by another boring tranny thread which will ten times more interesting.
>>
>>7269197

>Only people who agree with me know what they're talking about.
>>
>>7268703
>>7268781
>>7268795
>>7268816
>>7269155
>>7269164
>>7269182
Pride is not about staying in the mold, being the way everyone wants you to be. If that was the idea then we would all go back into the closet and live straight lives.

The point of pride is to have a day to express yourself in whatever way you want, because a lot of people have to be "normal" the other 364 days of the year. It isn't and never was about getting straight people to like us, but just to accept our existence and admit that if we decide to have gay sex and wear a dildo custome once a year, no one gets hurt.

Most of them are never going to see us as equals anyways, so why waste time trying to please them? Let's just have some fun instead
>>
>>7269249
>If that was the idea then we would all go back into the closet and live straight lives.
You can be normal and fit the mold while being gay or trans. I genuinely don't want to act out so how would attending pride allow me to "express myself"?
>>
>>7269296
>I genuinely don't want to act out so how would attending pride allow me to "express myself"?
Then go as yourself? No one forces you to wear any kind of costume or clothing. It's not compulsory.
>>
>>7269249
See that's the thing: I am the person I want to be, I'm out of the closet to all the people in my life that matter, I don't put up a facade. I understand that's not the case for most people, but I don't need an outlet to express myself and I don't need breaks from being normal.

The idea that all gay people actually want to wear peacock costumes deep down and pride is a way to stop repressing it, or that our idea of fun is fighting with dildos in BDSM gear in public and public acceptance is the only thing that stops us from doing so is a little insulting, don't you think?

I understand the historical importance of pride parades and shit but I want nothing to do with them because they're not my idea of fun and they're not going to help with public acceptance either.
>>
>>7269335
>and public acceptance is the only thing that stops us from doing so is a little insulting, don't you think?

Not at all. Straight people have parades and parties like that too. See Mardi Gras, or the almost naked dancers in Brazilian paraders/festivals, etc.

No one wants to do that on a daily basis. It's just one (or a few) occassions in which you can do whatever you want without fear of the consequences it might have upon you.

If you don't have fun and pride parades and don't want to be a part of them, that's 100% respectable and I have nothing to say against it.

But don't pretend that gay parades are more "degenerate" when the same or similar kind of stuff happens at "straight" parades as well.
>>
>>7269317
If the point of pride is to "express yourself" then I won't go at all since I don't have problems with not expressing myself.
>>
>>7269390
don't go then
>>
Pride is only still around because companies have learned to make money off it.
>>
>>7269249
>The point of pride is to have a day to express yourself in whatever way you want, because a lot of people have to be "normal" the other 364 days of the year. It isn't and never was about getting straight people to like us, but just to accept our existence and admit that if we decide to have gay sex and wear a dildo custome once a year, no one gets hurt.

When "expressing yourself" means hanging your ass out and letting passersby tug on your nipple clamps then people will accept your existence and also despise you and do everything in their power to go against everything you fight for because you sicken them and they are rightly afraid of their children growing into dysfunctional freakshows.
>>
>>7269213
In this case, yes.
No one has ever presented an argument against pride parades that isn't refuted by concrete evidence, and no one ever will because once you know what you're talking about you realize that all the bad things you've heard about them were just /pol/tards mistaking folsom for pride.
>>
File: 252234.jpg (97KB, 461x440px) Image search: [Google]
252234.jpg
97KB, 461x440px
>>7269249
>Let's just have some fun instead

No thanks, lad. Pretending I'm doing something important while getting high and fucking in the street isn't my idea of fun. I'll be down the pub if you want to go for a pint after you stash away your BDSM unicorn outfit and party horn buttplug for another year.
>>
>>7269528
So then just don't go to folsom?
You realize pride is in the summer, not november right?
>>
File: 1471774109071.jpg (32KB, 620x455px) Image search: [Google]
1471774109071.jpg
32KB, 620x455px
>>7269546
I'll just not go to any of them, thanks.
>>
>>7269494
>and also despise you and do everything in their power to go against everything you fight for because you sicken them and they are rightly afraid of their children growing into dysfunctional freakshows
They had the exact same opinion about lgbt people before pride parades parades were a thing.

Yet something changed since those times. Now we have pride parades and gay marriage in many countries. Funny, huh?

>>7269528
Damn son. No one is attacking your ways or your idea of having fun. Why are you being so defensive? If you don't want to go to the parade, then don't. It's not compulsory.
>>
>>7269249
Gay pride misrepresents a lot of people lad, even if you feel like it's letting you be more authentic.
And no, I live in the south US and yeah, people say shit that I wish they hadn't, but everybody respects me because I'm a respectable person. I'm the one actually talking with these naysayers and changing their minds, befriending them, tacking them through this process.
You're just dressing up in bdsm wear in public for fun, inevitably creating a situation were opponents of gay rights have plenty of examples to point to in calling us sex crazed hedenists.
Gay pride is fun, let's just drop the sexually explicit material and be rainbow cladded and in drag.
>>
>>7268816
>I've made people reconsider their positions just by being myself around them.

Give ONE example
>>
>>7269661
My best bro once said that gay men weren't loved by god, and thus gay men weren't able to love each other.
And now we're hanging out at pride together.
Some people came from culturally backwards places desu, that doesn't make them awful people, you just need to give them a chance to change.
>>
>>7269661
Give ONE example where you've made someone reconsider their position by screaming at them and calling them ignorant and homophobic while dressed like a gay pope
>>
>>7269661
Honestly it's a little sad that you can't believe that other people can change.
And a little prejudiced.
>>
>>7268582
basically >>7268703
it'd be cool to just have a good ol' jamboree with LGBT and straight/cis people, instead of tearing at each other's throats because they don't fit their category of "normal"
>>
>>7269680
>turning a God-fearing Christian man into a libshit is good

Fags like you give us a bad name
>>
>>7268582
Some are good, some are bad. As an affirmation of "Yes, we exist and we're just like you, we're normal people with feelings and we will stand together", they're good. The pervert parades that they tend to be in "certain" areas however are the worst thing.
>>
File: 1473715393985.jpg (71KB, 625x549px) Image search: [Google]
1473715393985.jpg
71KB, 625x549px
>>7268582
How about you grow some balls and have parades in areas that are dangerous for LGBT like Mudslime ghettos instead of metropolitan areas where you're already accepted you fucking spineless little cunts
>>
>>7269689
Not him but it is true though.
>>
>>7269684
The modern gay rights movement was started by drag queens/flamers rioting not by vanilla fags.
>>
>>7269652
>Gay pride misrepresents a lot of people lad
Not really. You can go dressed whatever way to want or not go at all if you want. Everyone gets a chance to be who they want to be there. Remember it's not just *your* parade.

> I'm the one actually talking with these naysayers and changing their minds, befriending them, tacking them through this process.
You're just dressing up in bdsm wear in public for fun
Implying pride parade goers don't do that as well. Inherently incorrect statement.

>opponents of gay rights have plenty of examples to point to in calling us sex crazed hedenists
Opponents of gay rights already did that before pride parades were a thing. In fact that's the reason why pride parades are a thing.
>>
>>7269923
Are you triggered my friend? Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>7270180
As a vinalla gay boy, you're representing me whether I decide to go or not. That's how subcultures work. Please, don't be so think that you can't see my point.
And no, pride parade goers definitely aren't accomplishing that at pride. People who support gay pride are the people who go to pride events. The only people who don't support pride who go are protestors, and that's hardly the area to get anyone to change their minds.
And yeah, opponents of gay rights in the 80s and 90s did use that as a primary argument. But this is 2016. There are a new generation to talk to, to win over.
You can self ghettoize gay culture all you want, but please recognize the costs you're causing for people in the lgbt community who don't agree with what you're doing but are forced into being represented by you anyway.
Its like with the handful of antitrump protests that got way out of hand. Most were peaceful, even cordial. But that doesn't catch the public eye. What DOES catch the public eye are that some went south, so now all are bad.
That's how human psychology works. We group people together.
>>
>>7270183
Evidently not as much as you.
>>
>>7270226
>There are a new generation to talk to, to win over.

We already won the newer generations, stupid.
>>
http://www.theonion.com/article/gay-pride-parade-sets-mainstream-acceptance-of-gay-351
>>
>>7270253
New generations of Muslims in first world nations would disagree with you.
>>
>>7270253
>We already won the newer generations, stupid.

More and more people are turning on the left. I wouldn't be so certain of your future.
>>
>>7270226
>As a vinalla gay boy, you're representing me whether I decide to go or not.

This. And what's more I'm concerned about young confused people see pride parades as the only way to be gay. That they can't just be like how they already are. They have to be flamboyant and boisterous to "belong."
Like it or not you represent gay people because you are the loudest and most visible. But I know that's not a responsibility you really care about. You're just there for a good time.
>>
>>7269249
>if we decide to have gay sex and wear a dildo custome once a year, no one gets hurt.

This makes me want to pass laws so that gay people can't adopt kids.
>>
>>7270279
Do you actually have any evidence of that? Or are you just spouting /pol/'s hottest new meme?
>>
If you express yourself by sucking cock in public then you're not a very interesting person.
>>
>>7270289
>about young confused people

If these young fags actually think this is the only way to be gay they're either retarded or have ultra-conservative parents that don't let them use the Internetz.
>>
>>7268582
Pride parades are not about gay rights or the relationship between sexual minorities and general society

And no I don't think they're detrimental. The courage, hope and sense of inclusion that they provide for LGBT (especially youth) is far greater than the amount of butthurt a few right wing retards experience when they purposefully seek out bullshit to be mad about
>>
>>7270317
How very progressive and kind of you. It's almost as if young, confused people are impressionable and want to be accepted.
The problem being that all the "vanilla" gay guys don't attend pride because you are thoroughly repulsive human beings so these kids don't see that being gay doesn't have to be something that eclipses the rest of your personality.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>7270303
>>
I had conservative parents and lived in the boonies in the south.
I thought being a flamer was all there could be as a gay guy and I kept myself closeted for years because of it.
I'm sure several people here had a similar experience.
You can have a (you) when you learn not a say "retard" while pushing for inclusivity.
>>
>>7270329
>The courage, hope and sense of inclusion that they provide for LGBT

Except for those fucking uncle tom straight acting fags and those shitlord cis gay guys amirite
>>
>>7270374
>I had conservative parents and lived in the boonies in the south.

You should stop right there. He's a pride parade liberal so you are automatically not worth listening to after saying that. You're just a silly stupid ignorant redneck who should shut up forever
>>
>>7270289
>what's more I'm concerned about young confused people see pride parades as the only way to be gay. That they can't just be like how they already are. They have to be flamboyant and boisterous to "belong."

Who the fuck does this even. Children are exposed to normal gay couples in media way before they even see parades. Any of them that doubt their own orientation can just go online and find a million other "normal" gays that are just like them.

The notion that people will get their view of gay people purely through a parade is fucking ridicolous, I'm part of LGBT myself and even I have to go out of my way to see these parades.

Have you actually taken the time to watch these parades? They've become even more sterile and corporations by big money. Even the fucking prime minister participated last year and it was the most benign and normie thing ever. The "muh degenerate parades" is literally just right wing fear mongering and the fact that so many people here are agreeing with it is just a sign of capitulation to /pol/, it is pathetic and inaccurate
>>
>>7270344
>progressive and kind

Lolz "le Nazi liberal meme" hahaahaha. Kys.

>these kids don't see that being gay doesn't have to be something that eclipses the rest of your personality

Do you actually think the only exposure to gays that young people get is pride parades? Lol!
>>
>>7270374
>I thought being a flamer was all there could be as a gay guy and I kept myself closeted for years because of it.

Same. I'm out now but the same as I ever was, just honest about my sexuality. I still get told to this day that I don't "act gay." Not that pride queens care about the image they put out.
>>
>>7270394
>You're just a silly stupid ignorant redneck

It's true, though.
>>
>>7270423
>Do you actually think the only exposure to gays that young people get is pride parades? Lol!

Some, yes. Or at least the majority of it. But as I said before, you have no sense of responsibility, you don't care about anyone who isn't like you. You're just there for a good time.
>>
>>7270428
>Not that pride queens care about the image they put out.

The image of gays being effeminate queens has been going on forever do you think that if pride parades go away suddenly that image will go away too?
>>
>>7270445
Only one way to find out.
>>
>"my only knowledge of homosexuals came from seeing some degenerates at a pride parade" - no one that actually uses the internet sometimes

Seriously if you think they are representative of all LGBT people then you are just a retard and deserve all of the self-hate your skewed understanding causes.

>But kids will see them and get confused!!

Shit tier logic akin to "but do I explain anything aside from heteronormativity??"

P.s. if you're asking that then you're literally just a bad parent
>>
>>7270475
I agree with you that parents should tell their uncertain children that people at pride parades are insane and vile but they do not represent gay people. They should tell the children that they can be just the way they are and they don't have to dress in crotchless, assless spandex with magic wands shoved up their ass to belong to a mindless, exclusive group of selfish liberal arts majors that hate anyone who doesn't do and say as they do.
>>
File: Pride.jpg (67KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
Pride.jpg
67KB, 660x372px
>>7270504
But that's not even how parades actually are

The vast majority of parades is people dressed in casual wear holding up a little plastic flag
<This is what kids see when they turn on the news channel, it's a completely benign and normie event set up by corporations. The "degenerate" aspect is hardly existent (even in the past it was exaggerated)

Holy fuck this is exactly what a /pol/tard would think
Why are you caputluating to right wing retards?
PLEASE STOP SPREADING ANTI-LGBT MEMES IT'S VERY PATHETIC
I think we need some kind of rule for these threads, if you've never been to one of these parades then you really have no right to talk about what they're like
>>
>>7268582
>Are pride parades detrimental or beneficial for lgbt rights and acceptance?
Pride exists today solely to fuel the egos of self entitled ivory tower inhabitants, who all happen to be progressive cishet liberals.
>>
>>7270463
that image predated pride by literal centuries

>>7270428
i don't understand this argument specifically; how does someone even end up like this?
>>
>>7270696
FUCK YOU HORROR YOU AIDS WHORE
>>
>>7270435
At what point will the left apply the same rule of "treating individuals like individuals and not like a clan of people" to white straight men like they do for every other group?
This double standard is getting old.
>>
>>7270696
You live in an area with no gay role models.
Ie everywhere that isn't a city.
>>
>>7271067
>Will someone think of the white men!!!

You must be so glad Obongo's genocide against you will soon end
>>
>>7269249
Should prides be free or should we have to pay for the food?
>>
>>7271169
No. I'm a liberal who will sorely miss Obama and his extreme poise and dignity.
And it's completely okay that the focus of the left is on minorities, there's a lot of work to do, and politicians who constantly tear down that progress.
But caring for white working class is not at all against core liberal attitudes of respect for difference and diversity, it's a natural extinction of it.

And here YOU are, falling into this exact trap, making assumptions. Just please, stop and consider for a moment that not treating all white men as a block could actually be great for the civil rights of everyone. A lot of liberal leaders understand this, Obama entered the public conscious based on a speech entirely about this. It's the liberal populace that doesn't understand, and this populace is letting the intentions of its leadership and the integrity of liberal ideals fall into hypocrisy.
>>
>>7268703
>I think a gay pizza party

Further proof that faggots are disgusting pedos
>>
>>7269661
>Be trans, presenting as male(at the time) but on hrt so look faggy as fuck
>Guy is a homophobe, finds it really difficult to deal with me but hides it
>Eventually start talking
>He asks me questions about transitioning after I came out to people
>I answer honestly and factually
>I never once get mad at him when he reveals his true thoughts
>He treats me with the same respect
>Grow into pretty good friends
>Eventually he says "I've learned so much from you. Thank you."
>He tries going to lgbt events and challenging himself.
We more or less have the same opinion on lgbt issues now and bitch about cultural marxists together.

He wasn't the most vehement hater, more like an ordinary guy who just happened to have homophobic feelings, but still.

Imagine what would have happened if I had been an antagonistic SJW constantly trying to make him see the light and berating him for thinking incorrectly.
>>
>>7271306
>cultural marxists

Remind me... what are these?
>>
>>7269249
Congrats on being the reason gays have been oppressed for so long.

>Most of them are never going to see us as equals anyways, so why waste time trying to please them?

Because they're the majority and right or wrong they can take your rights away. And people like you nudge them in that direction.
>>
Gay pride in Vancouver makes me puke

The fags and people in this city are disgusting batshit libtards

Can't wait till we get 100k third world Muslims and they lose their shit and purge Davie street
>>
>>7271458
Gays have been oppressed because of people like you who always want to appease straights.
>>
Neither. It's just some gay shit everyone is used to at this point. Kinda like a Christmas parade. It's only controversial when the parade goes through hostile areas, like that one Milo took through a Muslim ghetto.
>>
>>7271479
I feel like you're conflating people like Harvey Milk with people like Roy Cohn.
>>
>>7268582
It's detrimental how commercialised they are now, but I guess that was inevitable.

>"This year's Pride is sponsored by [insert bank], don't forget to bank with us while you're sucking dick
>"Come and pay ridiculously hiked prices on booze, because we put a flag in our window"

Other than being flooded with straight people now, nothing else wrong with it.
>
>>
>>7269380
>But don't pretend that gay parades are more "degenerate" when the same or similar kind of stuff happens at "straight" parades as well.
Show me the evidence of straight people doing what degenerate faggots do at Folsom: public fisting, public blow jobs, walking around fully naked with children, religious mockery with dildos and other sex toys, public bdsm with pissing and whipping, public groping, and overall degeneracy. At least at Mardi Gras police try and stop flashers. It's all degeneracy.
>>
>>7272607
Isn't Folsom a general event?
>>
File: 1479784193855.jpg (90KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1479784193855.jpg
90KB, 534x401px
Beneficial. Keep doing them, faggots.
>>
>>7273833
Yes and fags have capitalized on it. The straight and gay people that attend it are degenerate. Nobody talks about Folsom without talking about the disgusting gay acts that occur there.
>>
>>7272607
>It's all degeneracy

No matter how hard you try you'll always be part of the degeneracy, too.
>>
>>7272607
>>7273833
Folsom isn't a general event, nor is it "open to the public"
I could point you to the numerous bdsm clubs where you will see hetero people doing the same degenerate shit. Only when people take pics of heteros doing it, it's "omg those weird bdsm people XD" and not "wow ALL heterosexuals are clearly sexual deviants and need to be shot!"
>>
>>7273902
Who is Folsom open to?
>>
>>7273905
Any people 18+ years of age that choose to enter through the gate
>>
>>7273875
As long as I keep my private (sex) life private, there's no degeneracy here. The degenerates are the ones who try to normalize filth acts into public displays of affection or entertainment for no other reason but for "pride".
>>
>>7269834
>making a low IQ christcuck think about his beliefs for once is bad
>>
>>7273917
simply being gay is part of the degeneracy according to /pol, tho
>>
>>7273951
/pol/ isn't one person. there's a lot of people on there who don't give a shit, but are taken aback by images of folsom/extreme gay porn/extreme gay fetishes that maybe .1% of all gays participate in and think that this occurs in broad daylight with children walking around and not part of an organized event. i can sympathize with them, but only so far as i realize a lot of them are just misinformed or don't care
>>
>>7273970
>actually does occur in daylight
>children do attend (unfortunately)
>>
File: IMG_8076.jpg (94KB, 720x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8076.jpg
94KB, 720x621px
>>7273951
/pol/ likes to float this image around. I believe they know the difference between degenerate and simply gay.
>>
>>7274035
I've seen those threads and half the people are like whatever and the other half considers both part of the moral decay of the West so yeah no.
>>
>>7270303
Yeah
Trump won the election
>>
>>7274039
Regardless what pol thinks, the image speaks truth. If my coworker was constantly bragging about the pussy he was swimming in or the amount of dicks she takes every night, I would consider them degenerate. Good people are moral and know there's a time and place for certain discussions.
>>
>>7274054
Yeah and he lost the popular vote by over 1.5 million people so how is the country turning on the left exactly?
>>
>>7268582
Obviously detrimental
Like the suffragettes, people see a highly visible group/activity and a rise in acceptance of a particular political view, happening concurrently, and derive a false causality from it. Pride itself however does nothing but alienate, like seriously try to describe the mechanism whereby someone would be convinced or even swayed by seeing a train of what they consider freaks and perverts march through town.
>>
>>7274060
Popular vote aint shit. Electoral college is where it's at. It is represented by the people so that equal representation is present. I don't need to explain the argument of CA, TX, and NY deciding the winner bc I'm sure you already know and are just hiding it behind your salty tears.
>>
>>7274074
>behind your salty tears.

Don't worry I just have utter hatred for you and your kind :^)
>>
>>7274104
I have nothing but compassion for you fellow human and I forgive you. I'm not sure what my kind is (gay, white, male, conservative) but you'll see soon enough how good the future will be for America.
>>
>>7274060
>cities are liberal
>cities have lots of people
I can't show you the actual picture because i'm on my mobile, but you can confirm for yourself that 80%+ of america is geographically right winged and pro trump. Sure, liberals may have the majority because they're all clumped up in their cities, but america is much more right wing than you think. and before you cry about the electoral college (excuse me if I am projecting, but that is a common argument) it exists so that liberals can't sit in their ivory towers and decide everything for the rest of america.
>>
>>7274119
You're putting alot of effort into convincing a single idiot.
>>
>>7274144
I forget once in a while and feel the need to defend positions on this anonymous website. That's 4chan for you..
>>
I think homosexuals should show themselves as to how they are deserving of equal and fair rights instead of complaining and putting on "pride shows". Instead of prancing around in your underwear, show the rest of America how you are no different than the majority. You are hard workers, rise up to the challenge, contribute to society, etc. these pride parades are nothing but a distraction and paint gays in some of the worst light there is. Respect is earned, not demanded by whining in streets waving rainbow flags. My only point is that there are better ways to show how deserving you are of equality other than making a mockery of your sexuality.
>>
File: Ks5r65K[1].png (75KB, 493x215px) Image search: [Google]
Ks5r65K[1].png
75KB, 493x215px
Anything that holds up traffic needs to find oblivion in my book.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.