[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do my tits look like shit? I only have oversized puffy nipples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: tears.gif (648KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
648KB, 500x368px
why do my tits look like shit? I only have oversized puffy nipples but that's about it, only slight breast tissue that hints at a traffic cone shape.

I hate my body and I hate my life so fucking much!
>>
>>7265642
I'm sure they are cute
>>
>>7265937
But conetits are never cute.
>>
Same here. My tits are really tiny. They have like, a really small amount of the firmer breast tissue around my nipples, the rest is flabby and gross. 3 years in. I got fucked.
>>
>>7266001
Says who?
>>
>>7266009
Do you also lack underboob tissue? I mean if there was some of that then they would at least start resembling real tits a little. ;-;
>>
>>7266045
I mean see for yourself i pretty much got gyno. Having a broad as fuck chest doesnt help
http://sli.mg/9lBe9C
>>
>>7266100
Wow mine almost look the same tbqh.
>>
>>7266100
>>7265642
are you taking hrt under the supervision of an endocrinologist?
when are your test and estrogen levels at on your last blood test?
are you taking a gnrh receptor inhibitor like lupron depot?
do you take progesterone?
how long have you been ok hrt?
>>
>>7266133
Yeah i mean not only do mtfs get less breast tissue than cis women but the large underbust we tend to have reduces our cup size even further. Its a lose lose. Lots of stuff is like that as a tranny. Just gotta hope some chaser will like our mosquito bites
>>
>>7266158
Test and estrogen have always been at good levels. Recently got an orchi so im not sure what my levels are doing. Prog is a meme but yes i take it. Im considering trying growth hormone or something. Anything.
>>
>>7266184
>>7266184
prog isnt a meme. it adds fluid retention to certain spots which can help make your boobs look fuller / more shapely, but if you stop it then it'll go away.

how long on hrt?

pics post orchi?
>>
>>7266171
>gotta hope some chaser will like our mosquito bites
I'll probably have to live a life of involuntary celibacy tbqh.
>>
>>7266100
can I cum on that pic for you?
>>
yup, I also have tiny t's. they run in the family. also, i am naturally very lean so its like impossible to get fat to migrate to my boobs. i think they're cute only cause they are especially perky and symmetrical, but i may either get a bralette or augmentation because theyre so small.
>>
Stop thinking that. You're ok, jeez.
>>
>>7266100
cute/10, but getting droopy
get a properly fitted bra, /r/abrathatfits on reddit can help you
>>
>>7266001
Speak for your own shit tastes
>>
>>7266025
my fucking sides
>>
>>7266100
Lol WOW holy shit why didn't you just post it here I'm pretty sure moobies aren't considered NSFW
>>
File: 1472872838430.jpg (46KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472872838430.jpg
46KB, 500x310px
>>7265642
there's already a thread for this type of post >>7194468
>>
>>7267382
who's this cute girl
>>
>>7267401
>girl
Lel
>>
>>7266304
Lol, sure. Go for it.

>>7267363
As you can see people here hugbox and mods will hugbox delete
>>
>>7267401
>>
>>7265642
Conetits are shit, I'm still only 8 months on HRT though. I wonder if it's gonna get any better.
>>
t. been on hormones less than four months
>>
>>7266100
Its hard to tell from the pic, is the rest of your body skellingtonmode? If you don't have much body fat to begin with you won't get much breast growth.
Also, how big are the other women in your family's tits? If you come from a family of ironing boards you might just be SOL
>>
OP, my nipples are similar to yours, everybody who has seen them has said my tits are great. I wouldn't worry
>>
>>7268011
I can't see how bodyfat is related to boobs. My mom is like 105lbs and has like D cups and she's never been fat a moment in her life.
>>
>>7265642
>doesn't post tits
This thread is meaningless attentionwhoring.
Anyway, the answer is "genetics" and "body fat percentage"
>>
>>7268027
>I can't see how bodyfat is related to boobs
You're an idiot. Tits are made of fat, nerve tissue, milk ducts. Which adds the most size?
>>
>>7268011
> Also, how big are the other women in your family's tits? If you come from a family of ironing boards you might just be SOL
Not that anon, but what if my mother has a D cup? Does that mean I have a chance of getting a B cup that won't be weirdly shaped?
>>
>>7268056
Your body can deal with its fat in different ways though. If you eat plenty of sugars your body will use up the carbs before it ever thinks of burning fat. I'd say diet plays a more important part then simply saying just to become a fatty.
Generally your 24h and 7d dietary intake plays a larger part in what molecules your body has to build it, not what your body has stored away.
>>
>>7268062
There's no guarantee but it should be possible, though the odds are better the younger you are of course. It also kinda depends on the size of your ribcage too, having a wide chest can make your tits look slightly smaller or oddly shaped
>>
Maybe they will even out with time. Mine looked like shit at 1 year in and look normal now that i'm 3 years in.
>>
File: hehe.png (19KB, 146x72px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
19KB, 146x72px
>>7265642
>>
>>7268045
>>7266100
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.