[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do FtM's have it easier than MtF's? >Closeted FtM's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6337.jpg (239KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6337.jpg
239KB, 900x600px
Do FtM's have it easier than MtF's?
>Closeted FtM's can wear men's clothes in public/have short hair and no one will care
>Feminine looking FtM's pass way easier than masculine looking MtF's
>Can just chop off tits, lift, and chest will look masculine
The only thing i think MtF's have easier is SRS
>>
I'm glad I'm ftm rather than mtf. Really the only down side is the worse bottom surgery options + mtfs can have sex "like a woman" even without surgery.
>>
>>7264134
aidens don't pass any better than hons do to someone who knows what aidens look like, it's just that there are fewer people
back in the 70s/80s, trans women who today would be blatant hons could pass because people didn't recognize mtf traits
same deal now with ftms, but normies are starting to recognize ftm traits so that will not hold true in the near future
also, top surgery scars are already an immediately-outed trait, so good luck with that masculine chest
>>
>>7264134
why is there a pic of an orthodox priest blessing an mt-lb
>>
File: blessedaretherifles.jpg (175KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
blessedaretherifles.jpg
175KB, 900x585px
>>7267537
slavs do not follow religious conventions
>>
File: russia9.jpg (128KB, 700x818px) Image search: [Google]
russia9.jpg
128KB, 700x818px
>>7267559
So far as I can tell Slavs do not follow any conventions.
>>
MtF here.

I think FtMs have it easier when it comes to passing, but the downside is that there is almost no interest in cuntboys so they better have genital dysphoria or they are fucked. And they are fucked regardless because the fake penis is even shittier than the fake vagoo.

You can look like a really really cute girl, and the penis can potentially be a bonus for a loooooot of people.
But if you are a super hot handsome big muscled guy, a vagina slapped on it certainly does not make him any good.

I feel bad for them.
>>
>>7264134
They have it better in every area except casual sex

unless they are very andro pre t and stay pre t,,
then they have that easier as well
>>
The number of marginally passable FtMs is probably higher than for MtF. The world has no shortage of dough faced manlets with weird voices, but you'll be hard pressed to lots of find ugly women with bass voices and huge shoulders. I mean you can find them all separately, but to find them all in a single cis woman is pretty rare.

That said, the number of MtF and FtM who pass flawlessly as their desired gender is probably equally low, and there are far fewer FtM 'hons' (e.g. look exactly like butch lesbians with pcos).

Either way a twinkish poorly passing FtM will always be cuter than a 7 foot horseface tranny.
>>
>>7264134
both have advantages and disadvantages
mtf have just the same easy passing if they look vaguely andro and present dyke-ish as a lot of ftms
voice is hit or miss for ftms and mtfs
same with the rest
such as
>hips
>bewbs
>height
>shoulders
>face
>beard
etc.
>>
FtMs don't really live the same type of 'tranny' lives MtFs live

FtMs live similar lives to intersex people, in that people don't see a woman who transitioned to a man, they see a man with a vagina or a man with some strange ambiguous clitdick mixture of the two
MtFs are not seen by the general public (sans chasers) as girls with dicks, they are seen as men in dresses
>>
Physiologically, testosterone will make trans men pass. In a society that is incredibly sexist and transphobic, that is a huge advantage.

Yes, peroids suck. Yes, binders suck. Yes, top surgery is a pain. But the bottom line is, 95% of all trans men can expect to pass with testosterone. So no, trans men do not have it as bad as trans women.

...As a general rule. If they're having it worse than the average trans woman it is because of reasons beyond being trans.
>>
>>7264134
In a lot of ways, yes. But in some ways they have it just as shitty or worse.

Pros:
>easier to pass because T is more potent that E and men's appearances aren't as scrutinized as women's
>slightly less psychologically tortured as masc females aren't usually as tortured as fem males growing up
>aren't constantly demonized and caricaturized by a majority of society because hardly anyone knows they exist
>are treated slightly better by TERFs as they see them as misguided women and not as predatory, perverted men appropriating and erasing womanhood

Cons:
>GRS options aren't anywhere as good as the ones available for MtFs
>T is harder to obtain due to being considered a controlled substance in some areas
>smaller dating pool cause fewer people are okay with dating a man with a vagina than a woman with a penis
>have to put up with lesbians and bi girls using them for sex at some point in their transition because they want a butch dyke gf
>often have to deal with being a manlet after transition or going bald
>are basically treated as a butch dyke if they can't pass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.