[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trannies who started too late for hip growth, you have 10 se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

File: 1472373673413.jpg (900KB, 1865x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1472373673413.jpg
900KB, 1865x3000px
Trannies who started too late for hip growth, you have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't injecting relaxin right now.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/sms.12149/full

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>7262070
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/sms.12149/full

OH SHIT I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ANON!!!!!
>>
>>7262070
Does it work?
>>
>>7262070
>tfw started hrt at 17 but no hip growth at all
>>
>>7262070
not mtf, but i've never seen an online pharmacy selling relaxin and you're definitely not going to get it prescribed
>>
>>7262151
https://lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=purchase+relaxin
>>
This is what women release during pregnancy that widens their hips.

I'd be very careful researching anything that can change your bones...
>>
>>7262289
Also, relaxin is really expensive I think... You can't get it in USA.
>>
>>7262289
this! plenty of cis girls have narrow hips
>>
What if i wanted to buy this
https://www.geopeptides.com/human-relaxin-2-5mg-custom.html
How many pills are in there and how much would I need to take daily?
Anybody an expert on blood levels and dosage?
>>
>>7262370
If you overdose/take too much/take it too often, you will ruin your life b/c bones really aren't meant to change.

I would not take it too often or too much. Btw that's not a pill, you'd have to inject it into you. See you don't even know that, so stop researching I am speaking from experience, it could mess up your life since nobody has really studied this thoroughly.
>>
>>7262370
that doesn't look like pills dudemanbro
>>
>>7262388
>>7262410
I figured this out by now. But there has to be infos on the levels in pregnant women and I'd like to know that.
>>
>>7262443
No theres no info, nobody has ever done this, you're not a doctor just a dysphoric mtf girl who stupidly thinks she can handle the consequences of reshaping your fucking hip bone. just stop, get inspo from VS models or kpop girls or some narrow hipped hot girls
>>
>>7262443
it's called do your research

>>7262388
>>7262456
fuck off hon
>>
>>7262456
Ofc somebody has to have done a blood test with analysis on quantity of relaxin-2. Where to find it?
>>
>>7262463
scholar.google.com
google.com
>>
>>7262463
post what you find here
>>
>>7262458
Nvm yeah
Women with normal spontaneous singleton pregnancies who served as controls. In this group, circulating Relaxin concentrations were 0.92±0.08 [M±SE] ng/ml.
>>
>>7262475
hmm. how does dosage correlate with blood levels?
>>
>>7262475
like is it as simple as calculating blood serum levels, and then figuring in the half life and steady state?
>>
>>7262458
I'm not a hon, i'm a cis hetero male. I been researching this stuff myself and it is very dangerous. I just don't wanna give much detail b/c it might encourage people to do research.

Trust me there is nothing about this online so the massive side effects of playing with your skeleton structure will appear and you won't know what to do.

>>7262463
No idea but you're very dysphoric and not smart if you still do it after all this warning.

At least get a doctor and don't do it yourself.
>>
>>7262480
Dosage (*quality) (gotta know the other chemicals that might be in it) / amount of blood.
>>
>>7262485
>I'm not a hon, i'm a cis hetero male
yeah, you're really not qualified to talk here, and i say this not being mtf either (because i'm ftm kek)
it's worth noting transition itself changes your bone structure according to current research, just slowly -- trans men who are 10 years on t have intermediate-sex skeletons, for instance
>>
>>7262490
I'm a former twink, now older but still scrawny - you could prbably beat me up as an ftm, i'm sure youre a big strong man.

anyway, the real problem with relaxin is that it doesn't make bones bigger like testosterone does, it actually changes their shape as they are. e.g. taking T will make your bones bigger (masculine) but changing their shape may not end when you want or HOW you want, it's very uncontrollable once it starts and there are no studies on it.

that was my warning, please be smart. bye.
>>
>>7262500
feel free to post all the sources of your research. i'm sure it would be very helpful to those in the thread
>>
>>7262500
>i'm sure youre a big strong man
>tfw 5'4" and skinnyfat
i understand your concerns here, but i still think you're overblowing them a bit
if taking relaxin goes awry, one could presumably stop
also hrt appears to impact skeletal shape as well as size
>>
>>7262500
Don't worry bruh. I was just curious. I am doing an apprenticeship in chemistry field. And maybe once I was able to check how clean the substance is and when I can do blood tests on my own then i would consider it.

For now I could ask my doc, but since there is no research it's not a thing medicinevallows right now. So maybe with progesterone or smth I can raise relaxin levels (if that is a thing).

Also I'm like almost not dysphoric at all. I just want hips.
>>
found this
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/6930661/#6941749
>>
>>7262529
That is hilarious.
>>
>>7262456
Narrow hip hot girls have the benefit of not having bulky as fuck torsos

My fucking ribs flare out almost as much as my tiny tits

Id actually LOVE to have the slender hips ive got if my torso was proportional
>>
>>7262528
Chemistryfag, can you describe what a recombinant peptide is? I've only really heard "recombinant" in terms of DNA.

I'm looking at Serelaxin, which is described as a recombinant form of human relaxin-2. Is it just that they swapped out some AAs for others? If so, why might they do this?
>>
>>7262549
It should mean it's artificially made.
>>
>>7262559
So it would be identical, just artificial? I've been looking around the internet but haven't found a clear explanation.

Is it like when they have some kind of bacteria produce a certain chemical by fucking with its genes?
>>
>>7262579
Artificial molecules are identical to natural ones. What one could consider is what other chemicals play a role in a womans body and interact with each other.
>>
>>7262122
Tfw started at 23 but had cute feminine hips as a full male
>>
>>7262559
Okay, so it does seem to be that. I can't believe I never found this.
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/71300755

Isn't it just "synthetic" then? I've heard that used so much more often. English is hard.
>>
>>7262590
>tfw straight, cis male with childbearing hips
>>
>you have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't injecting relaxin right now.

Because I literally just learned about it.
>>
>>7262122
Do you see girls getting wide hips at 17?

After 15-16 hip growth is most likely not going to happen, possibly even sooner than that.
>>
>>7262070
How would that help trans people?

Your hips won't grow because you inject something to promote bone and cartilage healing.
>>
File: eh heh.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eh heh.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
lol
lot of scared hons in this thread

what's the matter you chicken? don't you want to have wide hips? it's like you want to have dudehips all your life
>>
>>7263967
You won't get wider hips from promoting your hips to heal.

You'd have to break it, and then inject those things, make heal a little wider.
Then break it apart again, and make it a bit wider again... In the end, you'll probably end up unable to walk again.
>>
>>7263989
Bullshit
>>
>>7262070
>Was afraid of coming out
I regretted
>Was afraid to take hormones DIY style
I regretted
>Am I afraid of taking this from black market?
NO FUCKING WAY. I volunteer as a TEST subject!!
>>
Looks like I have to educate you stupid idiots again. "Relaxin" activates collagenase. Collagenase destroys collagen. It breaks down collgen. This means remodellin will increase in bones to compensate. Do you know what else has collagen? Well basically everything. Including your skin.

Without collagen your skin will get stretch marks and distortions and become thin and anemic. Without collagen you will destroy your skin and look 15 years older.

Most of the active ingredients in the skincare industry are specifically designed to bolster collagen content of the skin.
>>
Girls get all this amazing changes to their bodies... what mens get? Fucking hair everywhere and ugly bald mugs.
>>
>>7263989
bones constantly remodel throughout your life
>>
>>7263989
You could maybe just attach metal plates to the bones and then use magnets to pull on them. They would shape to the direction the magnets are pulling them cause of wolff's law.

You'd probably need magnets so strong it kills you though lol
>>
>>7264099
>broad shoulders
>strong and powerful musculature
>builds somehow simultaneously slim and rugged
>defined jawlines
>angles everywhere
>low body fat
>robust skeletons
>longer legs
>large hands to completely envelope your girl's
>flatter cheeks
>deeper, more powerful voices
guys get all the good shit
t. ftm

anyway, i apparently need to explain a bit more about how relaxin works because nobody in this thread understands it and even skullsize-chan has come in to bitch about it
it does widen your hipbones, permanently. women who have given birth have wider hipbones than nulliparous women. this never resolves. even for trans men who get pregnant and take t, they have wider hipbones than they did pre-t and pre-pregnancy after fat redistribution and after bone remdodelling. if you inject relaxin for about the length of a pregnancy, your hipbones will permanently be wider set
you will also get stretchmarks from the growth, similar to a cis girl going through puberty but probably worse (given skullsize-chan is right about the breakdown of collagen). your skin changes in general will be very similar to that of a pregnant woman. hrt in general will also thin your skin, but the additive power of hrt and relaxin isn't equal -- if each counts for 10 points you won't have 20, more like 11-15.
trans women who don't get ffs don't age well (hi femboys), so don't expect to age well anyway.
>>
File: badass datass reaction.jpg (37KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
badass datass reaction.jpg
37KB, 275x224px
>>7262070
>dat cameltoe
>>
>>7267219
they will probably publicize a cure/reduction therapy for stretch marks loooong before they ever do anything to fix shitty male hips. not to mention it's not like it's even that bad a trade off
>>
File: image.png (87KB, 853x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 853x387px
>>7262529
Oh my god. Screencapped so more people see it because it's hilarious.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (723KB, 2972x2026px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
723KB, 2972x2026px
I started HRT two months before I turned 23. But I did get made fun of for having girly hips.
>>
>>7267747
Lol I'm now debating on whether I should share this with a coworker
>>
>>7267788
accounting for the fact you're posing to hide your shoulders, your estrogen body frame looks oddly like a lower bf% version of my testosterone body frame
i have a whr of 0.93 now but it's just because i have a thick waist not narrow hips
>>
>>7267809
note that i'm only 4.5 months on t, so it's still girly
>>
>>7267809
>your estrogen body frame
>i have a whr of 0.93
>my testosterone body frame
mf aint no one talk like this
>>
>>7267822
i'm a literal autist, sorry
>>
>>7267793
if you check the archive there are more things about it, and the pregnancy levels are accurate

>>7267809
>>7267815
>>7267822
>>7267833
please refrain from off-topic discussion
>>
>>7267833
oh
well thats fine than sorry
>>
I'm working on compiling a dosage scheme.

If anyone can find info on
>bioavailability by dosing method
>half-life by dosing method
>any info on subcutaneous or intramuscular administration and its relation to intravenous
that would help. I already have some preliminary estimates but nothing I feel good about yet.
>>
>>7262122
Why would you expect otherwise? Maybe don't believe 4chan lies.
>>
>>7262070
>already had wide ass hips as a boy
>still have wide ass shoulders though
It's suffering
>>
It sounds like relaxin also increases the size of your feet. So those of you already complaining about man feet might want to think something else up.
http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/postpartum/post-baby-body/
>>
>>7269065
foot binding
>>
>>7269065
for real it looks like it could just be to loss of arch (from extra weight+relaxin?), so if you're already flat-footed or a sedentary NEET you might be ok

but good catch, this should be looked into
>>
>>7262070
i started at 18, I'm 20 now, my hips got a bit wider but not enough
i think they're still growing because I checked like 2 days ago and they gained an inch, and i feel pains
i thought I'd be mostly done by now? should I look into this
>>
>>7262070
I don't want to look like mancow monster
>>
>>7268975
biochem-anon is that you
>>
>>7269118

Why would you look like a mancow monster?
>>
>>7267219
Skullsize 4chan here. Must educate you again I guess. People who get ffs will age WORSE because it destroys periosteum and natural attachment contour of skin and connective tissue. Post ffs trannies look awful as they age. Wrinkles. Contours. Odd distirbtuon of skin and fat. All of this is what happens when you stick a blade in between your integument layers and start hurting things and cutting things.

This is all documented.

Ffs ages you. So next time if you have something to say try not to be totally wrong ok?
>>
>>7267788
You don't really have hips. You are just bowlegged (very male trait ) which creates a gap in your strange and creates the illusion of more splayed hips.

Sorry to tell you.
>>
>>7271127
I meant to say in your stance
>>
>>7269101
They aren't growing. You are just delusional. Sorry to say.

I don't know how to speak to so many of your trannies who are so delusional. Its like what do you even say to someone who is delusionally obsessive about a certain outcome ???
>>
File: tumblr_ofip9qmaSr1qgqy1zo1_1280.jpg (547KB, 745x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofip9qmaSr1qgqy1zo1_1280.jpg
547KB, 745x1280px
>>7271142

And what do you think about this tranny?
>>
>>7271155
literally the ugliest panties
>>
>>7271155
what an ugly fat shitskin
>>
>>7269101
thats fat bro
>>
File: tumblr_od5phxPFqo1qgqy1zo3_1280.jpg (221KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od5phxPFqo1qgqy1zo3_1280.jpg
221KB, 800x446px
>>7271214

Reminder that you don't have an ass
>>
File: tumblr_od5phxPFqo1qgqy1zo1_1280.jpg (222KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od5phxPFqo1qgqy1zo1_1280.jpg
222KB, 800x445px
>>7271214
>>7271277

and hips like this though.
>>
>>7271155
sexy as hell
>>
File: 1479763500575.jpg (38KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1479763500575.jpg
38KB, 800x445px
>>7271286
looks like she's just got a hourglass body, that's all
she still has shoulders that are wide as fuck and the only feature that saves her is her super thin waist
>>
File: tumblr_o4x7u6V9Tp1qgqy1zo8_1280.jpg (278KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4x7u6V9Tp1qgqy1zo8_1280.jpg
278KB, 853x1280px
>>7271346

You say that like this body shape is even common among cis women, let alone trans women. In body, this tranny is easily 99th percentile among trans women and 90th with cis.
>>
>>7264036
Just be sure to post results here, if nothing else, so that future tranny kids can be slightly safer doing this shit
>>
>>7271155
Holy fucking hell that is
T H I C C
I
P
S
>>
>>7262458
>fuck off hon
You're right, I was wrong, go take your experimental hormones. I was silly to suggest you be inspired by actual living women who you could look just like.
>>
>>7262506
Feel free to post the sources of yours.

If you felt bad about your body before just wait until you look like a fucking old mexican lady.
>>
>>7271375

>future tranny kids
>self-medding relaxin to get wider hips
>not starting early enough to get hip growth from estrogen alone and laughing at us all for being dumb ass formerly-repressed hons

Pic related will be their faces when.
>>
>>7271368
this body shape is slightly rare among cis women (8%) but she still doesn't have a vagina so even a woman with a total manbod (apple-shaped) still wins

nevertheless she really is above average/exceptional when compared to other trans women
>>
>>7262070

It's unhealthy. It doesn't cause hip growth, it just loosens the join in your pelvis (and other cartilage around your whole body) which allows your hips to sag outwards but also causes other damage in the long-term.
>>
>>7271442

>but she still doesn't have a vagina so even a woman with a total manbod (apple-shaped) still wins

That depends on how the judge in question weighs a cis female to an attractive female body.
>>
>>7270302
no it's not. just another severely hips-dysphoric anon
>>
>>7271114
Documented? Is it? Is it really?

And by the way, trans people are not the only ones who get surgeries like this. So I guess people who need any kind of jaw surgery are going to turn into monsters as they age?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>7274334
cis gay male here, i had an overbite and i aged normally. they also shaved a little bit of my mandibles to contour it better for my chin and i still look totally normal. im 28 now, had that shit done at 19.

i call bullshit desu.
>>
>>7271277
what's her name?
>>
>>7274694

I don't know her name, but you can find her on spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com

Add /tagged/me if you just want to see pictures of her.
>>
>>7262070
WHERE DO I GET IT
HOW MUCH DO I USE
>>
>>7275064
This. I'm desperate and pathetic enough.

My problem is I'm afraid of taking progesterone or even pueraria mirifica without permission because of what my doctor might say or do.
>>
>>7275085

>2016
>being a cuck

I hope you at least had the courage to ask what he thinks.
>>
>>7275100
They're not exactly accommodating. When I asked about progesterone, she said "she'll get back to me about it" and never did. It's really frustrating and makes me want to go back to self medding. It's just so much more expensive to do so since I have insurance that partially covers HRT.
>>
>>7274334
Yes You stupid fucking idiot. That's HOW ITS DOCUMENTED. From cis surgeries many doctors warn cis women not to pursue bone altering surgeries unless they already have a deformity.

You are such an idiot. Of course it happens to cis women too. Guess what though stupid. Hardly any cis women in the world get attempt to get surgery on every part of their face like trannies
>>
>>7274402
>i call bullshit
Stfu you stupid retard. Getting fucking orthagnothic surgery is not the same as shaving the entire jaw angle, cutting and shifting cheek bones, burring the entire surface of the forehead and much of the orbital borders. Doin multidimensional chin osteotomy and reconstruction.

Also dipshit a lot of the aging doesn't appear until one actually starts aging. The point is that aging is a deteriorating progression that bone shaving and altering surgeries especially to the jaw and cheek bones can severely accelerate.
>>
>>7275802
please link the WELL DOCUMENTATION, until then youre the one whos bullshitting.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (792KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
792KB, 500x200px
>>7275802
im detransitioning and had ffs, im getting mandible implants in february, do you think this will undo the damage or will i still age weirdly?...
>>
>>7275946
Are you detransitioning because you're not trans and would actually prefer to be male?

If not:
Why would you want to look more manly again? Even if you can't pass (which I presume is the case), having a feminine face isn't a problem when presenting as male, and having a more masculine face will just make you look worse to yourself.
>>
File: post op nach der ffs.jpg (112KB, 796x797px) Image search: [Google]
post op nach der ffs.jpg
112KB, 796x797px
>>7275966
life is too hard out here. i dropped out of uni, lost friends. family. i want to go back again, its just not worth it. also i sort of look weird. i made a post a while ago which was sort of "meme'd" saying it was fake. i titled it "detransition after ffs" i still look good but just not like the old me, ffs completely failed me aswell so yeah. pic attached is me, you can see it did nothing for me, i just look like a better looking, more feminine version of myself.

im of german heritage btw, so u can imagine i was MUCH more masculine.
>>
>>7275989
also you can see how i look good FACIALLY but my bone structure looks weird now? like the angle of my jaw lol. and my chin also. nose feels kind of botched and browbone was just light bossing. idk what to make of all of this but im glad im having mandible implants done soon.

anyways please >>7275802 tell me if ill age weirdly with the surgeries done? its really been on my mind alot. thanks in advance.
>>
>>7275989
>>7275999
you look like a normal human being. A male, without a doubt. And actually attractive. I wouldn't suggest further plastic surgery. Just keep living your life.
>>
File: 2IMN3b7.png (360KB, 1040x540px) Image search: [Google]
2IMN3b7.png
360KB, 1040x540px
>>7271425
I started at 17 though, I'm not a hon, am I?
>>
>>7276663
Honess is determined by your appearance and mannerisms, not age. Someone who started at 17 years old can be a hon if puberty already fucked them by then. I've also seen people who started in their mid 20s pass just fine.
>>
>>7275989
You look like a really attractive man in this pic. I can only imagine what you started off looking like before FFS. (And if that's what you look like AFTER surgery, why were you trying to transition in the first place? )
>tfw I'd have your babies if I could
>>
>>7275989

>getting FFS before you've grown your hair and had facial hair removal

Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe you've cut your hair since the surgery, but what's with the 5 o'clock shadow?
>>
>>7276880
im 2years post op. i stopped taking hormones almost a year ago, and as u can see NOT all of my beard is back, like i had it up to the apple of my cheeks. and its not as full either.

>>7276084
thanks i guess.. this is also the opinion of the few friends i have left ugh. but i just cant look at the weird angle of my jaw. it just looks.. awkward.

>>7276864
i tried to transition cuz im trans, not cuz i wanted to be a beautiful woman, its not a fetish for me, so the question was kind of silly. thanks for the compliments though.
>>
>>7276968
I'm not an expert, but your jaw looks sorta latino I think? It's hella handsome though.
>>
>>7276968

Why didn't your surgeon give you a lip lift and minimize your nose if that's really you post-op?
>>
File: taytay.jpg (120KB, 467x352px) Image search: [Google]
taytay.jpg
120KB, 467x352px
>>7262070
>tfw started too late for hip growth
>>
>>7275989
>German
Yeah you were fucked right from the start my man, sorry.
>>
>>7275989
What did you look like before detransitioning?

I am curious.
>>
File: what?.gif (856KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
what?.gif
856KB, 500x270px
>>7277193
>your jaw looks sorta latino

yeah, i've been told i have asian elbows...
>>
File: Iraqi-Stars.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Iraqi-Stars.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>>7275989
>boo-hoo, i'm gorgeous, fml
>>
>>7275989
You look like a very handsome alpha male, there is no way you actually passed ever.
>>
why can't you fucking faggots just make a new thread to discuss your inane bullshit instead of taking over this one?
>>
>>7275946
Implants can help if they are well done. It is one solution that I have seen recommend by surgeons who have tried to fix cis females faces after they experienced poor shaving procedures that left them with saggy, older looking facial contours.

Face lifts can also help in this regard.
>>
>>7275989
This must be a troll. You don't look feminine at all. Nor do you look like someone who has had ffs surgery. You look like a very aesthetic male.
>>
>>7275999
I wrote the comment about the aging. I am sorry i am having trouble believing that picture is someone who went through a mtf transition with ffs. You look like a normal male in that picture. Post more pictures in normal lighting from normal angles if you aren't a troll so I can figure out what I am missing.
>>
>>7275989
Ok, you are post two years? Ok I suppose I buy it. Yes I can see how they gave you that "swooped" jaw angle. Where they remove the corner of the mandibular angle.

To be honest that is a REALLY bad pic for anyone to analyze and see your issues. its black and white, hair in front of brow, its just difficult to see the effects of the surgery, as in this particular picture you look quite normal. If you really have issues you will have to show them off in a different more accurate picture, this picture is very innacurate.
>>
Man this thread has become pure faggotry.

For an /lgbt/ thread that's quite the achievement.

>>7271114
This is the source of the faggotry.
>>
File: 1403090229314.png (77KB, 261x350px) Image search: [Google]
1403090229314.png
77KB, 261x350px
>>7262388
>you will ruin your life b/c bones really aren't meant to change

>>7262485
>you're very stupid if you don't listen to the layman bullshit I'm pulling out of my ass

>>7262500
>>7271418
>it's very uncomfortable once you start, you can trust me I'm an expert
>feel free to post sources for that buddy
>no you post your sources that disprove mine but you can't see mine, if you don't stop asking questions and just believe anything I say you'll transform into an OLD MEXICAN WOMAN!!
>>
>>7262456

Choose one:
>"nobody has ever done research on this"
>"i know all about this"

>"you're not a doctor"
He says while he's not a doctor and is trying to act like one

>"[Insert some other bullshit he pulled out of his ass here]"
[Insert contradiction he showed]

Shut your god damn mouth, because you have nothing to add to the conversation factually. Sources or get out.
>>
reiterating the request here
>>7268975
>>
>>7276968
>i tried to transition cuz im trans, not cuz i wanted to be a beautiful woman, its not a fetish for me, so the question was kind of silly.

Yeah.....but you detransitioned so...
Also the point of transition is to look like a woman, or at least close to it. Mtf not MtH(on)
>>
>>7287613
>Yeah.....but you detransitioned so...
a lot of detransitioners are dysphoric, though more often the ftmtf ones than the mtftm ones
they usually do it for political reasons/because transition didn't treat them and they figured they'd try something else
(not that guy, just know a few detransers)
>>
>>7262070
Damn, she wrecked her hair.
>>
>>7271346
She is majorly pulling her shoulders back too so that they look less wide

T. Cis girl who has linebacker shoulders so does this
>>
Hey flam, pseudo-researcher anon here. I've been perusing the literature, and I think I'm getting close to a dosing scheme, which I plan eventually to test on myself.

If there are any med or uni students who have access to the Annals of Internal Medicine journal here, please post, as there's an article I can't access that would likely help a lot.
>>
>>7293118
I heard it improves your posture too.

t. tranny who does this as well
>>
>>7293547

Try posting the link of the article in sci-hub.cc That will probably get you the article.
>>
>>7293571
Not there. I use sci-hub a ton, thanks though
>>
>>7262070
Thats a thing? Not having hip growth? What is the cut off age? I was 18 and have a nice pair of hips.
>>
>>7293585
That said Im pretty sure everyone gets hip growth, unless you are a fat fuck as a guy and start losing weight when transitioning.
>>
>>7293585

Somewhere between 18-25 according to Wikipedia, it depends on the person.
>>
>>7293585
because 18 is young, idiot
>>
File: .jpg (90KB, 960x585px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
90KB, 960x585px
>tfw there is no relaxin in any form in your shithole
>>
File: 1459123771878.png (642KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459123771878.png
642KB, 480x516px
>>7298129
you just need to kidnap a pregnant woman and drink her blood
>>
>>7262070
those leggings are pretty cute desu
>>
>>7298129
what shithole?
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.