[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /lgbt/ I'm the kinda guy who uses /pol/ or /s4s/ normally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gayband.jpg (129KB, 960x592px) Image search: [Google]
gayband.jpg
129KB, 960x592px
hello /lgbt/ I'm the kinda guy who uses /pol/ or /s4s/ normally, but I feel this post only makes sense here. So first of all I'm a gay dude, I live in the midwest, I'm a junior in HS and I'm that one kid who is a total fucking band nerd and everyone knows it. I have a decent social life, even though its kinda hard at home because my parents are just generally douches. So my thing is I have a guy I like. He's also in band, and he's relatively involved in it as well. I've snapchatted him and texted him like every other day for the past week, and I've passed by him in the halls a few times, but I don't know how to actually approach him. I've always had a really hard time starting conversation, and I really don't want to mess it up with this guy, he's just too perfect. He's the same grade and intelligence and type of person as me, and I'm probably just making myself needlessly nevrous here. What do I say/do?
>>
>>7253872
It can be a bit creepy when someone you met online approaches you irl. So I think it'd be best to approach him through snapchat first. Tell him you think you've seen him around and see how he reacts. If he doesn't freak out, then try to ask him if he'd be down to met irl.
>>
How bland of you to ask such a thing.
>>
>>7253879
Well he and I have met before, he's in my English class and he's in band with me, we're just always on the other sides of the room
>>
>>7253886
I considered this being an unoriginal/bland thing to ask, but I'd really like to have insight from others simply because I don't want to be left to my own devices.
>>
>>7253872
>gay high school junior band nerd
>/pol/lutant
the jokes write themselves
anyway, i agree it'd be easier to approach him through social media even though you've met irl, it allows you and him both more time to formulate a response and not do anything stupid as a result
>>
>>7253895
lmao at ur green text
i'd really like to actually have a real relationship with him
>>
>>7253906
yes, but you can get there through social media
just ask him if he wants to hang out or something
i know it's a lot easier said than done
>>
>>7253913
how do i know when it's actually time to ask him? like we already know quite a bit about each other but obviosuly aren't that close. is there something to look for to know that he's comfortable with me?
>>
>>7253940
Any time is time to ask him. You're just going to ask him to hang out, not to become your bf right away
>>
>>7253892
Do not fish him out of a phone screen. Just go to him in person with something in mind, something practical, something witty. Say something you would like to hear from someone. It doesn't have to be flirty.
You are still in high school, do not worry too much. Failure is adaquate at your age.
Be effortlessly interesting, that's all.
>>
>>7253953
sweet, thank you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.