[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about what you want to be in life in regards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1478660879475.png (116KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478660879475.png
116KB, 500x498px
Let's talk about what you want to be in life in regards to your gender and sexuality.

I, once upon a time, wanted to be a housewife. I had a very detailed image of myself in my head. Something like baking cakes while wearing nothing but like a french maid apron while getting dicked from behind. Playing my favorite video game with a fully functional vagina.

Even though that desire is long dead in my heart and mind... It just helps to get this off my chest. It feels like confessing a crime to me.
>>
It shouldn't be something you're afraid to tell, I think it's nice and perfectly achievable even if you start hormones late.
>>
>>7253264
nice taste in waifu.

I dreamed of that too, but I started going to the gym and eating more so I'm slowly transforming into the other partner in the scenario. Would be lovely to come home from work everyday to dinner and a bj.
>>
>>7253264
i just wanna be a girl and full time neet
(being houseslave to some dude doesn't count as neet btw)
>>
>>7253264
I want to be a soft, short qt who owns/works in a small bookstore and bakes for her waifu. I wanna get married and have kids with her and have a family and live out near the woods so we can go hiking and smell the trees and read books and cuddle all day long.

To bad I'm not her, and she doesn't exist.
>>
I want to make videogames or animations
participate in the process and stuff, like modeling, writing, animating, whatever
>>
File: babswmagazine2016-500x632.jpg (42KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
babswmagazine2016-500x632.jpg
42KB, 500x632px
>>7253264

I want to be Barbie.
The Bitch has Everything!
>>
>>7254178

Are you me?

And I do exist btw hahaha

>>7254258

Also this

I stand between being a rich, heartless bitch and being a homely lovely nerdy girl.

But in the end I guess I'll just be the rich motherfucker while being a sweetheart to whoever I end up with. I can be a badass boss while cuddling on a rainy day with your sweetheart and a cup of hot cocoa.
>>
I kinda want to be a housewife or at least the more dependent partner in the future of my relationship, which seems likely, my gf is working to get a degree so she can take care of me and help me pay for transition stuff, she was a bit of a stoner shut in type before we started going out but now she says her desire to help me be comfortable with myself/be with me has given her direction in life and the will to move forward as a person. She's pretty wonderful, only way she could be better were if she were a boy but I don't care that much, she's perfect in every other way. I really just want to be able to be with her forever and have us live happily ever after.
>>
File: 56265647_p32.png (81KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
56265647_p32.png
81KB, 432x600px
I want nothing more than to be a cute boy in NEET mode who composes music and draws for a living
Also I want a tall bf who takes care of me
>>7254890
You sound amazing, please be my mother
>>
File: 1478981902495.gif (48KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478981902495.gif
48KB, 700x1000px
I want to be an elegant, fashionable, misterious, kinda-androgynous-but-female-passing architect /designer / theorist, living together with my equally cool gf or bf in a nice city appartment. Working on projects together, going to art gallery openings, fuccing on our work desks.

I think I also want to keep my benis, so there's that
>>
I want to be a poet and a socialite.
>>
I want to be the maître d'hôtel in a big city, wear a suit to work everyday, work seriously long hours, drink like fuck, make good food, live in a penthouse, have a regular FWB/life partner, and one of those TV sexual tension off the charts deal with a female head of hotel security.
And a cute cat who's name is gonna be Sergio.
>>
>>7253264
I just wan to find my qt princess, and be her everything.
Her shoulder to cry on, her rock of support when she is unsure, a voice of wisdom when she needs advice, an ear of understanding when she doesn't.
I would massage her and cuddle her and love her and make her feel like the prettiest creature to have ever existed..

I just want a perfect little petite princess to worship and spoil
>>
File: miracle.gif (1MB, 589x479px) Image search: [Google]
miracle.gif
1MB, 589x479px
>>7253264
I'm working towards being an indie dev/housewife.

Build little passion projects in-between keeping the house clean and nice, cooking and baking things for my husband (maybe even bring him a freshly baked pie or cake to work by surprise sometimes), and of course being completely sexually subservient to him when he gets home, and cuddling up to watch TV, or work on the motorcycles together and stuff.
>>
>>7253264
That's all I want in life. A kind, traditional wife who used to be male, who will cook, be motherly and sexy, and still be willing to play video games with me after a long day at work.
>>
File: 1442890932642.png (1MB, 1152x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1442890932642.png
1MB, 1152x1621px
I just want a stable job and income. Wouldn't mind a boyfriend really, having someone to cuddle and hold hands with would make me forget how life sucks.
>>
I just want a peaceful quiet life.
>>
I just want to be a femboy on hormones who is a guy in public and a girl at home with my bf
All I'm missing is a bf now
>>
>>7253264
Is this thread for trans only? Whatever

Me personally I just want to have a good group of friends to talk to and who support me, and someone (preferably a guy) to love passionately, but mostly I just want to be around people with whom I can reciprocate ideas and am comfortable with
>>
>>7254178
Oh my god, that sounds amazing except for the living in the woods part.

I wanted to be a mom (aka housewife) when I was little. I dreamed of marrying a nice girl and caring for her and our three kids. Nowadays I just want a loving girlfriend, a good job and a nice little apartment. And maybe one kid. Maybe.
I know it will never happen though so I'll just work on getting a job and an apartment before I become a statistic.
>>
>>7254189
Me too, anon. I just wish it were possible at my age with so little I have.
>>
>>7253264
If it helps, you can bake for me while I fuck you in the ass. Not entirely sure how you can mix stuff properly while being fucked, though.

I just want someone cute and feminine and kinda squishy to cuddle me and remind me I'm cared about.
And also to tell me when I'm starting to go crazy and helping fix it, instead of ignoring it and then suddenly flipping out seemingly at random.
I think I just want an intelligent pet I can fuck and talk with.
>>
>>7259144
>I think I just want an intelligent pet I can fuck and talk with.
>>
I want to be a classy elegant Philosophy and Classics Major who blends fashions of the past (specifically Greek and Roman, though Kushite clothing of Nubian Egypt looks interesting, as does more Macedonian times, ala Cleopatra) with modernity, both present and post. Ideally I'd be a professor of some sort, or assist in translating ancient works and their meaning. I'd like a slightly better husband, a bit taller, a bit stronger, a bit smarter than myself, if only due to the fact that I relish the feeling of losing control. A man involved with Engineering/Physics/Math sounds pretty good. Its certainly a much more stable line of work than my own.
So, really, I think I just want some practical protection. Someone who can promise to do something, to stay with me, and actually fulfill that.
>>
>>7253480
how late is late?
>>
File: estrobunny.png (640KB, 540x739px) Image search: [Google]
estrobunny.png
640KB, 540x739px
I want to look completely female and be able to blend in, and not stand out as visibly trans. I want my family to accept me, recognize me a s a girl , and call me by my female name. I want everyone in my life to treat me as a girl, I want a tall boyfriend who loves me, and never sees me as male in any way. I want every part of my body to match how i feel it should be, and everything that reminds me of being male to be gone. Lastly, i want a pet dwarf rabbit bunny called muffins who sees me as his mummy :3
>>
So after making this thread and coming back a day later...

Honestly, if any of you had some terminal illness, would any of this matter to you?

It wouldn't to me.

If your life is taken from you, I imagine all of you would change your tune.

I've been through some horrible, horrible times. In the end, all the desires I had were pointless. So, I've turned my attention to something with an everlasting value, Jesus.

Because all I desire is true peace. I didn't desire to be a girl, I desired to satiate the desire I had to be a girl, so I could live normally and happily... But I realized that wasn't going to lead to true peace or happiness.
>>
>>7261110
>Jesus
HAHA
>>
>>7261194
I saw that coming 10 miles away when typing that comment.

But seriously.

Have an illness you can't do anything about? Suddenly everything you wanted in life is no longer possible or worth the time anyway.

It all boiled down to, "I just want my mind to be at peace". in the end.
>>
>>7261110
You are weak.
>>
File: 1469675119533.jpg (44KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
1469675119533.jpg
44KB, 255x244px
>>7261213
Yes, I am.

Any other points you wanna make captain obvious?

Also I read your post in the voice of Molag Baal from skyrim for some reason.

kek
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.