[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I heard Princess Joules had her nudes leaked because some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: hd_nv-Di[1].jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
hd_nv-Di[1].jpg
42KB, 512x512px
So I heard Princess Joules had her nudes leaked because someone hacked her instagram and she was dumb enough to have it connected to a stash of nudes or something.
Now I don't normally care about this bitch other than a brief summary of whatever retard drama is happening on the internet but I feel it's vitally important to see if anyone on here has a link of a backup.
If she made these pictures public of her own free will I wouldn't give a shit but because these are in effect "forbidden" pictures, I feel compelled to see them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UOoUrAUvQ
Anyone got them? It's always good to see these vapid Youtube bitches like her, Gigi or Dollface further outed as idiots.
>>
>>7247612
Femgen here, we'd help you if you could. Go get him, it's people like him and Gregory that we never want to become like.
>>
>>7247633
Thank you for your support in this difficult time.
>>
>>7247633
why exactly? isn't this person just a run of the mill tranny?

also good thread, waiting for archive. should probably check out some other boards though, more likely to succeed
>>
>>7247612
She looks like a mess. There's nothing special to see there other than a pair of fake looking implants on a boyish body.
>>
>>7248994
Hello proncess sparkes kawaiioo mornin ohio! *:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*

-every video opening
>>
>>7248986
she's one of those gigi gorgeous uncanny valley barbie doll youtubers
>>
>>7247612
post pics
>>
File: 1285293928497.jpg (191KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1285293928497.jpg
191KB, 1600x1200px
>>7248994
>fake looking implants on a boyish body.

post it!
>>
>>7248994
>There's nothing special to see there other than a pair of fake looking implants on a boyish body.
That's not the point. The desire to see leaked nudes doesn't always spring from sexual attraction, it can also come from the thrill of seeing what is not meant to be seen.
That's the same reason why a panty flash is more erotic than just looking at a woman in a bikini.
>>
>>7247612
>premise: There actually are leaked pictures of her
She's probalby just clickbaiting. Her video is 20 minutes long. She could have said everything in less than 1 minute. Youtubers get paid for the time viewers watch their videos.

>"The hackers posted vagina pictures of my supporters who just got surgery" (~06:50 in the video)
Fucking kek for many reasons!!!
>get SRS done
>make foto
>send it to princessjoules via instagram
>"hey, look at my pussy!"
>profit

>"... I can't mooove" (at *08:40)
>that drama
Nah, she's clickbaiting.

She probably does not want to get any post SRS pictures of her fans anymore.
>>
>>7251383

Why did she want them in the first place?
>>
>>7251396
Maybe she got the post SRS pictures send to her unrequested.

>be semi-popular transsexual youtuber
>have a twitter and a instagram account
>get unrequested post SRS pics from fans
Wuuaah...

I kinda feel bad for her, if this whole hacking story is true. But, then again, I don't understand people...
>>
she triggers my agp
>>
>>7251443

Literally why? Are you one of the Asian fetishists? Because I see no other reason anyone would want to be like her.
>>
>>7251450
>>7247612
The way she talks an acts is disgusting, plastic.

I don't want to become like that...
>>
>>7251443
>>7251450
>>7251511
This thread really makes me think about quite a few popular internet trannies.
Why are they more often than not so doll-like?

>PrincessJoules = bimbo
>GigiGeorgeous = bimbo
>Edenthedoll = bimbo
>AngelaVanity = bimbo
to name just a few
>>
>>7251549
That's why you embrace femboyism and ensure that you won't ever become like that
>>
>>7251549
probably because they give hope to aspiring mtfs

+ do you reckon that the average tranny would choose to look like them rather than an average girl if given the chance? If so then that's also a reason.
>>
File: 048[1].png (26KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
048[1].png
26KB, 235x235px
>>7251450
hard to explain, tho I'm a fetishist indeed
first time watching and I expected her to be repulsive and I typically cant stand jewtube attention whores, but instead ... sigh
>>
>>7251511

I know, that's why I asked that anon why they had an AGP reaction to her. But then I remember that I read a thread some months ago on /pol/ and at least one guy said he wished cis women were more like her. At least in fashion sense or something. He liked that she chose a darker color of burgundy lipstick over the typical red. It's kind of strange how much people's tastes can differ.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 236x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 236x383px
>>7251593
It doesn't, they're plastic and unaturall, Gregory also has ridiculous gigantic shoulders and he talks about fucking dogs.

There's not a shred of personality or dignity there, it's like they're souless. It makes me angry.

There's better mtf personalities who don't fall into those pits.
>>
>>7251549

Eden seems to have a good looking body, though.

I don't think her hips would look like that if she had implants, or is that surgery that good?

And Angela's bimbo look seems to just be makeup than excessive surgery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsSapzGvVxI
>>
>>7251593
>>7251549
Isn't it obvious that its a byproduct of mass culture and not exclusive to transgirls?
Such image been popularized by mass media, advertisement and music industry, cause exaggerated female sexappeal sells. And the more garish it is the more attention it gets.
And masses have shit taste cause they've been consuming same shit since childhood
I've seen that in many girls since 13 y.o, they put on shitty make up and slutty clothes - cause they see it everywhere in the media.
>>
>>7251686
>>7251695
They're just like whatever LA Plastic whores you see on reality TV shows.
Vapid, annoying cunts.
>>
>>7251691
I bet she never had male puberty
>>
>>7249042
Implying most trannies aren't uncanny valley
>>
>>7251691
>Eden
but holy shit her voice completely kills passabilty despite her girly face, its so jarring
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.