[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I'm trans and I just started transitioning today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (142KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1280x960px
So... I'm trans and I just started transitioning today. I'm planning on taking baby steps. I know I look absolutely horrible here but I'm just asking if I have potential to pass eventually and if I could get some tips and advice. I'm pretty scared and confused on what to do.

And yes, I plan to grow my hair out.

Thank you.
>>
>>7246895
Do you live in Australia?
>>
>>7246895
See a psychiatrist you sicko.

Being gay is one thing. Homosexuality has been around forever. But, this trans shit is just disturbing. if you're gay... be gay. But, you're a fucking male, a man. Deal with it.
>>
>>7246902
You know, I was already terrified of posting my face here and now it's upside down.

Man, my luck is dead today.
>>
>>7246910
Being transgender has been around forever, as well.
>>
You'll definitely look female after hormones and FFS. Your body and height might fuck you over, though.
>>
>>7246919
I'm 5'7 but my shoulders are broad. But hey, nobody passes 100% perfectly.
>>
>>7246914
Bullshit.

Ancient literature... hell even the Bible talks about homosexuality. This trans bullshit is a new phenomenon... likely the product of environmental poisoning through food and water (chemicals, pesticides, so on).

As I said... if you're gay be gay. Stop with the "I'm a fucking walnut tree sexually so refer to me as leaf!"
>>
>>7246921
>But hey, nobody passes 100% perfectly.
Not trans but holy shit, lurking in these 4chan echo chambers have me feeling as though I "could" be trans. I feel sorry for the people who are easily persuaded they're something they're not.
>>
>>7246926
I'm actually not like that. I know I'm a guy. I'm not the SJW 72 gender type. I would just prefer to appear and live as a female. It makes me happy. If it makes anyone else upset, so be it. I don't care. They can get over it. I've got one life and then I'm done. It's over. I'm not going to spend it upset with being myself just to make everyone else happy. If you don't like me, don't talk to me. Simple.

And transgenderism has been around since the ancient Romans, Egyptians, Greeks, and native Americans.
>>
>>7246931
Hm?
>>
>>7246910
Get over yourself you faggot
>>
>>7246937
I had a friend who was gay... he was the "female" in the relationship. While he was a degenerate he was a good guy with a big heart. He was a good friend.

He identified with feminineality, but he didn't want to cut his dick off and shoot up homones. He accepted his natural biological GENDER and his gayness.

This notion that you want to mutalate your body because of a mental disorder is frightening.
>>
>>7246952
Mental disorder this mental disorder that.

You realize being gay was classified as a mental disorder until like, ten years ago?

Also, why do you care what someone else does?
>>
>>7246952
This. I think "trans" people just need to win the gold medal in their mental olympics and accept that you look so much better with the gender you are born into and embrace the feminine side of being a guy or the masculine side of being a girl.
>>
>>7246967
>You realize being gay was classified as a mental disorder until like, ten years ago?
Just because society and 55% of the APA decided it wasn't a mental disorder doesn't make it any less of one.
>>
>>7246895
sorry, no.
you're never going to pass

don't listen to the hugboxers in here. honestly it's better you learn earlier than later before you make a fool of yourself
>>
>>7246976
Then why the hell are you even here?
>>
>>7246993
I-I just wanna fit in desu
>>
>>7246996
Fitting in is harder if you're gay.

Ah, see what I did there.

Go fit in at /h/ or something
>>
>>7246998
I am gay anon. I just have rationale and common sense and don't let identity politics control me and I don't act degenerate. I'm a good gay. :*
>>
>>7247002
And I'm a good tranny.

Fuck identity politics.
>>
File: IMG_8058.jpg (24KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8058.jpg
24KB, 227x222px
>>7247007
>>
>>7247014
Pepe is love.

Pepe is life.

Praise God emperor Trump

Even as a tranny I appreciate the good he's going to do for the US
>>
>>7246931
>Not trans but holy shit, lurking in these 4chan echo chambers have me feeling as though I "could" be trans
Sure you're not :^)
>>
File: 1471750534965.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471750534965.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>7246926
>being transgender is caused by environmental poisoning through food and water

I bet you're gonna tell me how lizard men are running everything from behind the scenes right?
>>
>>7247126
All I was getting at was that these boards have the influence of planting little seeds that make you doubt yourself. It's like peer pressure in a passive aggressive way. Walk into a classroom and everyone is standing up instead of sitting, so you stand up as well. It's not helpful to propagate mental illness as if it's normal and and everyday part of society. These people really should get psychiatric help to correct their minds because it leads to constant need for approval, self loathing, high suicide rate, unfulfillment, possibly deadly hormone injections, and body mutilation.
>>
Not bad.
>>
>>7246895
Jesus nigga, thank god I'm just bisexual. How does it feel being a degenerate monstrosity of a human and being completly despised by society?
>>
>>7247147
What makes hormones deadly?
>>
>>7246895
you're ftm right?
if so you will pass 100%
also, go to passgen
>>
>>7246919
>>7246921

HSTS detected.

If you happen to like boys, there's a big big big chance you'll be passable after transition.

Why? studies have consistently shown that the group described has "homosexual transsexuals" usuall have more femenine features, a more slender frame and a are shorter than the average man of their age.

Reasons? Unknown, but it seems it may be genetic/hormonal
>>
>>7246937

Don't forget chinese and japanese concubines, amazonian shamans, the transvestite prostitutes in Louis XIV's court... and so on.

We've been here since forever and will be here forever... so you better start accepting us as part of mankind with rigths and dignity and that stuff you have too.
>>
>>7252044

Abuse.

Taking them without knowing what you're taking and how is it meant to be taken.

Hormones are pretty safe if you do it right.
>>
File: 1479056227874.png (338KB, 546x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479056227874.png
338KB, 546x500px
>>7252274
>"studies have consistently shown"
>>
>>7252065
Mtf tho
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.