[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our civilization's trajectory is irreversible - we are being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: outis.gif (73KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
outis.gif
73KB, 300x308px
our civilization's trajectory is irreversible - we are being psychically culled by illusions - and our machines are now domesticating us - corporations are plotting to build sub-realities - via trendy virtual-reality technology - that celebrities will soon endorse as fashion - so they may act as gods to the under classes - in a matrix of their own creation - the spiritual peasants are all too eager to submit - sexual intimacy will no longer be intimate - the act will be as mundane conversation - we will be monitored by artificial intelligence - through every medium for "our own protection" - and humans will always feel incline to erode morality - through slogans relating to love and freedom - believing that it is part of evolution - conditioned from birth to worship the institution - the narrative will not be conquered from within - faith must be put into intangible higher orders - do not submit to the god of mere machines
>>
>MORALITY
NICE SPOOK NIGGER LMAO

TRY ARGUING NEXT TIME
>>
How's freshmen year philosophy treating you
>>
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>7244415
every time a stirner meme is made an angel loses its wings and dies because it is so confused why there are so many stirner memes because literally literally nobody gives a shit about stirner except internet shutins
>>7244421
why would you assume this
>>7244426
>>
File: 1476143269731.jpg (98KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1476143269731.jpg
98KB, 640x368px
>>7244401
Lol, this sounds like a mix between an emotional break and freshman year philosophy.
Maybe you should take an English class next time so you can organize your thoughts like you aren't a mentally ill.

It's true tho, Western civilization is going to destroy itself, and China is going to once again be the center of the world. Better learn Chinese and get a yellow husbando or something.
>>
File: Stirner.jpg (10KB, 199x172px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
10KB, 199x172px
>>7244450
>all this mad
>>
>>7244475
>Lol, this sounds like a mix between an emotional break and freshman year philosophy
>Maybe you should take an English class next time so you can organize your thoughts like you aren't a mentally ill
i should probably not act as if i'm hurt but i really don't give a shit if you think i'm mentally ill
>It's true tho, Western civilization is going to destroy itself, and China is going to once again be the center of the world. Better learn Chinese and get a yellow husbando or something
and you're going to sit back, relax and let it all happily happen - as you're just one of the same - cultural marxists are the people who want to watch the world burn through immorality and decedent
>>7244509
>>
File: 1465486461359.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465486461359.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7244519
>why would you assume this
You went on some pseudo-deep rant that really said nothing interesting or new. "Wow, technology might grow to control us, what an interesting and new viewpoint" said no one ever. Plus as another poster has covered, morality is a spook.

>i should probably not act as if i'm hurt but i really don't give a shit if you think i'm mentally ill
Mentally ill or not, learn to properly express yourself in your native language. It will do more good for you

>and you're going to sit back, relax and let it all happily happen
I dislike Western civilization, of course I'm going to revel in it being replaced by something better.

>cultural marxists
>he believes the cultural marxism meme
lol
>>
>celebrities
Remember how they endorsed Clinton and lost hard?
That's why.
>>
>>7244401
cute thread

we are fucked either way
>>
>>7244591
thats what they got for trying to smear pepe
>>
Anyone else suspect the op is a highschooler that posted this right after getting out of class? This was posted around the time a lot of eastern time schools let out.
>>
>>7244450
>internet faggot bases argument on empty concepts
>another internet faggot tells them their argument is based on empty concepts
>they cry about it

Why does this happen every time?
>>
File: 4L_58iHB87g.jpg (20KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
4L_58iHB87g.jpg
20KB, 212x320px
>>7244401
1. What the fuck does this have to do with anything LGBT?
2. Go back to r9k, fag
>>
>>7244450
>every time a stirner meme is made an angel loses its wings and dies because it is so confused why there are so many stirner memes because literally literally nobody gives a shit about stirner except internet shutins
Angels are a spook dude. Do you have the slightest idea how spooked you are right now?

>>7244519
>and you're going to sit back, relax and let it all happily happen - as you're just one of the same - cultural marxists are the people who want to watch the world burn through immorality and decedent
I don't have the ability to change it, why waste my life fighting a losing battle?

>>7244450
>>7244519
>why would you assume this
What did xe mean by this?
>>
File: 1478692064860.png (755KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1478692064860.png
755KB, 840x544px
>>7244614
She never had a chance
>>
>>7250437
>What did xe mean by this?
Triggered.
>>
>>7244401
what the fuck is this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.