[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to bottom. Does it hurt? Do ypu think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (113KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 960x520px
What does it feel like to bottom. Does it hurt? Do ypu think its more enjoyable than topping? Have you orgasmed from it?
>>
It feels like taking a shit, but you enjoy the feeling because you had such a bad relationship with your dad.
>>
>>7244002
>I can confirm this to be accurate
>>
Amazing, it's probably the closest thing to what girls feel as your whole body feels it and you turn into a big slut who's just taking it in, moaning and begging for him to thrust faster and harder
>>
>>7244462
AGP detected
>>
>>7243985
dude have you never just fingered yourself? it's about stimulating ur prostate. with a dick it's hotter because 1) a dick is bigger than your finger, 2) a dick is fully fleshy, and doesn't have bones inside of it, 3) when you're getting fucked the guy fucking you can fuck you fast, slow, hard, soft, and you don't really see it coming. Unless you're riding, and even then that's better than doing it to yourself because you can only feel it on one end.

fuck i got horny. i need to get laid
>>
>>7245180
h-how do i finger myself anon
>>
>>7245191
idk how you jerk off but next time you're doing it, do it laying down. before you do this make sure you've, like, shitted recently? just make sure you're empty pretty much.
anyways swing your legs up, u can put em so ur kneecaps are next to your head or are spread out to the sides. you can lube up your finger or just suck on it a little bit before hand, and slide that puppy in there.
slowly push in deeper, and you can either finger yourself by going in and out or just wiggle back and forth on your prostate. if you're laying on your back, your prostate should be up inside the anal cavity. if you're up for it, you can start putting two or even three fingers in there. 3 is nice because it roughly approximates the girth of a dick, but again it's not exactly the same because fingers have bones in them.
have fun!
>>
If it hurts you're doing it wrong. If you're into it, it feels natural and amazing. If you're not it feels uncomfortable and repulsive (or so I've heard).

Prostate isn't as far in as most people think. Once whatever you're putting up there is past the entrance aim it roughly towards your balls and you should find your prostate. So many people will aim far too deep and wonder why they don't cum.

And then there's the psychological part. With the rare exception of powerbottoms, bottoming is almost wholly submissive and involves the bottom giving himself to the will of the top. If you're a sub like me, that idea is incredibly erotic.
>>
>>7245191
also i should note that it usually feels nice to slowly prod and massage the anus beforehand. you don't have to just ram it in lol. once your finger has made contact instincts pretty much take over. you'll know what feels nice and what doesn't
>>
>>7245278
>>7245294
will this make up for my virginity
>>
>>7245278
I applaud you for giving a serious answer.
>>
>>7245314
not really but you'll have fun and nut bigger than you probably have in a while, so there's that lol
>>7245326
us homos gotta look out for eachother
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 640x513px
>>7243985
>tfw can't top because can't stay hard and my dick goes floppy
>can't bottom because it hurts just to have even a buttplug in there
>>
......yep still a 100% confirm too here 0 bottom. I never have had these thoughts, emotions or curiosity. I think I'm gonna die happply buttginity intact
>>
File: 1477543536751.png (330KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477543536751.png
330KB, 540x540px
>>7243985
>Does it hurt?
Not if you do it correctly.
>more enjoyable than topping?
For me, yes.
>Have you orgasmed from it?
Not without touching my penis, but it greatly contributes to my ability to get off as well as how strong the sensation of orgasm is.

It's always been very natural for me.
>I've been fingering myself about since i started masturbating.

If you don't have an urge to do it, or you do it and you don't like it, don't worry about it. Tops are in higher demand anyways.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.