[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The idea of sucking a dick always gets me diamonds. But in real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cc8.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
cc8.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
The idea of sucking a dick always gets me diamonds. But in real life I only feel attraction with girls. Men don't seem sexually appealing at all.

Wut dis mean?
>>
it means you are attracted to sucking dick but not attracted to men
>>
tranny girls are in your future anon
>>
>>7243569
Seems contradictory, i think the only way i could do it would be a mmf. That dosent seem like something most people experience tho
>>
>>7243577
Eh not really into traps fantasy or otherwise. Its something about gay sex in my head, that just dosen't seem to manifest into reality.
>>
>>7243524
>>7243583

Bi in denial.

If cock excites you, youwere made then to have sex with cocks. And guess who has cocks out there in nature? males.

If you try, you'd be able to develop a taste for men.
>>
>>7243524
Sounds like youre repressing your cockslut desires
>>
>>7243524
All the Bi assholes are just trying to get you to suck their dick

How about this.
Save up, but a Dragon Dildo with a cumtube, then snog on it and choke on it and pump it's lube into your throat.

If you like it, whatever, you can now enjoy a dick in privacy. Maybe try it out on your ass if you get bold enough.

If you don't? Well now you know and you have a Dragon Dildo for memeing and shitposting purposes

I suggest a Small Soft Ultraviolet or Ectoplasm Crackers the Cockatrice with a cumtube. Costs about 105$ with the cum lube, but you got an ejaculating glow in the dark dragon wang that will make /v/, /pol/, and /fit/ shit themselves.
>>
Just suck that dick homie. Find a gloryhole or something. Disconnects you from the person it's attached to.
>>
>>7243583
I have a dick fetish, but I'm not attracted to men. If futas were a thing I'd be all over that shit. It's not common, but I don't think you're alone anon
>>
>>7243524
Bi guy here. I felt the same way for a long time, then I dated an understanding guy in college, sucked his dick a bunch, and became attracted to him and men in general. Realized I'm bisexual and it's cool. So try sucking a dick and see where it takes you.
>>
It means you want a femboy.
>>>/lgbt/femgen
>>
>tfw having gf really makes me want to go suck a dick but she's great
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.