[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you really think that children have a deep enough understanding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (86KB, 248x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 248x235px
do you really think that children have a deep enough understanding of their sexuality to have a sex change?
>>
No way. HRT is fine tho.
>>
>>7243091
I am not even trans but I don't think it takes a deep understanding of your sexuality.
>>
>>7243097
do you really think that children have a deep enough understanding of their sexuality to pump their body full of drugs?
>>
It has nothing to do with sexuality and everything to do with who you are. I knew I wanted to be a girl before I started kindergarten and it didn't go away. I had no concept of sexuality then. I didn't know about transgender until I was like 15, but life would have been a lot better/easier if I'd known and transitioned as a child. Why Denny that for someone else who's suffering?
>>
>>7243091
No. It's basically their parents brain washing them and letting them ruin their lives.
Little fuckers change their minds about everything all the time
>>
When I was a kid I wanted to be a transformer, sure is a good thing I didn't go through with the cyber formatting
>>
>>7243091
Yes. Gender differentiation in children activates with 4 years. And around that time I got transgender feelings
>>
>>7243152
>sex change has nothing to do with sexuality
filtered

>>7243171
4 year old children do not know what sex is
>>
>>7243202
But it's not about sex.
It's about body perception.
>>
>>7243202
>In another non-verbal testing situation, 24- and 30-month old children knew the gender groups to which they and others belonged (Stennes et al. 2005). Similarly, most 24- and 28-month-old children select the correct picture in response to gender labels provided by an experimenter
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3747736/?report=classic
Fk off shill
>>
>>7243163
This. As a kid I wanted to be a firetruck.
Then a dragon.
Then a tree.

The idea you would do anything a kid says is horrific. Doubly so when it comes to life altering body-warping decisions.
>>
File: OZHbGGS[1].jpg (456KB, 488x1718px) Image search: [Google]
OZHbGGS[1].jpg
456KB, 488x1718px
>>7243091
No

Which is why they shouldn't have anything done physically until puberty starts - if their dysphoria intensifies then put them on blockers until at least 16.

Do not go out of your way to enforce gender on your kids, just let them dress how they want within reasonable bounds.
>>
>>7243300
What's the matter? Are you afraid that they would castrate you because of your retarded imagination?

Don't worry anon your dick is safe. Stop projecting.
>>
>>7243091
No I don't think kids understand their sexuality at a young age, but sex changes aren't determined by sexuality. They're determined by identity
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.