[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey can a trans women have their penis cut off and turn it into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bacon.jpg (110KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
110KB, 980x490px
Hey can a trans women have their penis cut off and turn it into a vagina? I've always heard of reconstruction surgery, but I don't really understand how far it goes. Can they have sex with their new vagina? Does it hurt? Is it like a gaping hole in her body? Sorry for my ignorance. Just curious.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>7242065
Yeah they can do it but it's pretty painful and unconvincing.
>>
>>7242072
So they can have sex with it? Crazy.
>>
>>7242079
Yeah, it's pretty bizarre.
>>
>>7242065
it's mostly a low-functioning wound that constantly needs maintenance to avoid it closing up. (they will often deny this by saying that it doesn't close up, it just "loses depth" as a euphemism)
many will claim that it's "indistinguishable from a cis vagina," but this evidence is always circumstantial, never backed up by any pictures, and corroborated by claims that gynecologists can't tell (i.e. it would be extremely impolite and improper practice for a gynecologist to say otherwise)

>>7242079
kind of. but it's very painful and requires a lot of lube
>>
>>7242089
I'm so fucking curious as to what it looks like, but I know you can't post nudes on this board.
>>
>>7242100
>http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Here you go some medical images and whatnot
Some botched, some not so botched but it's somewhat realistic to the average like what the other anon is concerned about.

Keep in mind, only an "Outie" is possible with current surgical tech, so you're basically going to be a roasty with beef flaps.
>>
>>7242079
you can technically have sex with any stab wound
>>
>>7242123
Wow it looks so real. Can this work the other way around? Female to male?
>>
>>7242065
it's not 'cut off', it's inverted
the link given on >>7242123 is good but is somewhat outdated
as you will see it actually looks pretty normal, but it does require dilation to avoid closing (amount needed varies depending on length since surgery and personal physiology -- generally after a year post-op dilation is only needed weekly and for some can be replaced entirely by piv intercourse, but others need to do it daily forever)
sex can be done as normal, and is almost always as enjoyable for trans women as cis -- anorgasmia as a result of surgical failure is extremely rare with current techniques
older surgeries required a lot of lube but that's no longer necessary
a lot of this board thinks it's as terrible as it was in the 70s for mostly the same reasons they think any trans woman with one masculine trait is a hon, c.f. delusion
>>
>>7242140
I've learned so much.
>>
>>7242138
i'm also >>7242140 and i happen to be ftm and unlike most trans guys actually looked into ftm bottom surgery, so i'm pretty much the only one qualified on this board to say
ftm bottom surgery is okay but not as good as mtf
there are two options, metoidioplasty and phalloplasty. meta looks normal and functions as normal but is usually a micropenis. phallo is of a normal size, but with an iffier appearance (there's a wide range of appearances) and requires an erectile implant to get hard. phallo is also a surgery used for cis guys who lose their dicks for whatever reason, so you could theoretically be stealth with either.
this is a meta:
http://2.1m.yt/WIEhy7b.jpg
i have an image of a phallo saved but it's having trouble uploading to apparently any image host at all
>>
>>7242190
How do you normally fuck girls? Do you use a strap on? Does it make you feel less of a man? Or are you not into girls? Sorry for all the personal questions.
>>
>>7242065
Have you seen the videos of the surgery?
The doctor just calls in a lumberjack and he hits them between the legs with and axe
>>
>>7242138
LOL no the female to male version is laughably unconvincing. Might as well sew a sausage onto yourself.
>>
>>7242240
i haven't had bottom surgery yet, unfortunately
i'm straight but a virgin, if i had sex pre-op i'd probably get something like this:
http://reelmagik.com/ftm-store-directory/pack-n-play.html
>>
>>7242240
also, finally got the phallo pic to upload
http://picgur.org/afterdark/images/2016/11/17/3748-PB3-R1.png
>>
my willy hurts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.