[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straightfag here. I been working from this cafe down the street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1479099545368.png (200KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1479099545368.png
200KB, 2000x1333px
Straightfag here.

I been working from this cafe down the street from my house the past couple days. Today as I'm leaving the QT manager gives me her number. Somehow she managed to find me on facebook without my name and I find out he is a transman. There's a status about being psyched to start HRT next year.

Now when I first saw him I presumed he was a lesbian based on dress and style. I also thought 'hey, qt'. Now based on the number giving and another sign he is clearly into me.

I'm not into men besides some slight curiosity which I will probably never act upon. And frankly I don't think I would see him as a man in an sexual context.

wat do? wat don't do?
>>
>>7239046
Are you an Aussie cunt?
>>
>wat do?
GTFO our board. We don't cater to straights.

>wat don't do?

Ever come back.
>>
File: Mike.jpg (265KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
265KB, 2000x1000px
>>7239046
This is a subject you should ask /pol/ about. They know what's up with this kind of stuff
>>
>>7239046
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>7239046
Maybe he was just giving you the number for work-related reasons? In case you needed to call about a shift or whatever? It doesn't make sense that he would come on to you if he went to your facebook and didn't see anything about you being gay or have a reason to consider you gay (since he considers himself a man). I would just play dumb and assume he's not coming onto you unless he makes it really blatant. And if he does just explain that you saw online that he considers himself a man and you are straight, in case that would be a problem.
>>
>>7239187
I don't work there. I work from home which usually means I go to a cafe.
>>
>>7239046
Talk to them, let them know you think they're qt but that you aren't attracted to men, and that you can see where things go but that you probably would not be able to maintain a relationship while he transitions into a man.

If there's attraction now, there is a chance that it wouldn't die in the future, but either way it can't hurt to have a little fun for now, with the understanding that it might not last.
>>
>>7239084
Stop being such a faggot

>>7239046
If you're not attracted to men it probably won't work out. But if you want to go along with it, I guess a general suggestion is to try and use "he" and "him". Pronouns aren't as important as some people make them out to be though, they just make the person really happy
>>
>>7239330
Right. I only used she at first in the post because that's the gender I assumed he was.

Anyway I should have clarified that I am definitely not interested in anything serious right now, because of things. Maybe he wasn't hitting on me, maybe I misread the body language. Maybe he just wants a pal, in which case none of this matters.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.