[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still do not completely understand if this is a board for LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

I still do not completely understand if this is a board for LGBT people or also open for talking about LGBT stuff. So, assuming the latter I will now state my situation.

I'm a straight cis guy who is relatively non permissive when it comes to sex and relationships. But in a turn of events which I really do not even come close to understand I ended up dating a bisexual, polyamorous, liberal and super cute girl which made me feel like I never felt before. We are pretty much polar opposites, she openly flies a pride flag, while I do the same with my national flag (I'm a big patriot). She's a vegan while I enjoy going fishing and hanging up trophies on my wall.

I am not completely against the idea of being in a polyamorous relationship, but I will need my time to adjust to that.

So tell me /lgbt/ how on earth are we supposed to make this work?
>>
File: hissing-cat_3.jpg (31KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_3.jpg
31KB, 400x338px
>>7238281
>I'm a straight cis guy
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
TAKE YOUR CISHET PROBLEMS TO /adv/ YOU SCUM
>>
File: 623px-Jake_Rapp_feminist.png (352KB, 623x600px) Image search: [Google]
623px-Jake_Rapp_feminist.png
352KB, 623x600px
>>7238281
Don't date a polyamorous chick if you're a straight dude. Unless you're a Chad who women throw themselves at regularly, the end result will be she bangs hundreds of dudes and chicks on the reg and you get her sloppy seconds. It's easy for pretty much any chick to get laid but takes work for the guy, so polyamory is uneven in who it benefits. Worst case scenario she pierces your cock and pimps you out to gays like Allison Rapp did with Jake.
>>
>>7238281
Kill all straightshits
kill all cishits
gender war when
>>
>>7238317
unless, of course, OP has a cuckolding fetish that he isn't telling us about
>>
>>7238337
>gender war when
When this board is ready, and negativity will be its most defining characteristic.
>>
>>7238317
As far as she explained to me there is a difference in polyamory where some people are more into just having sex with multiple people while still remaining in a "normal" relationship, in which she is not interested. In fact she is more into the emotional side and wants to have multiple romantic relationships at once.
>>
>>7238281
Been in your exact situation. In my experience poly people are fun to play with, but not for anything serious. Unless you enjoy seeing your girl fucked by nog dick.
>>
File: 28a.gif (58KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
28a.gif
58KB, 129x111px
>people replying to a cishet thread
>being literal cancer enablers
Shame on you faggots.
Shame on you.
>>
>>7238366
see
>>7238363
>>
>>7238363
Well don't get too attached, as she meets new people her attraction to you will probably wane. I mean enjoy the ride I guess but know in the back of your head that it probably won't end well.
>>
>>7238366
>>7238382

Well, everything that is left of my raational brain tells me that this is really not a good idea.
But you guys should propably undersand best that one cannot choose tho whom you are attracted to
>>
>>7238281
> polyamorous
News flash for you Anon. That means she's a slut.
Get out of that relationship now. LGBT isn't a fan of cheaters.
>>
>>7238366
Not to mention having>>7238402
Fuck her, have fun, wear a rubber. Your brain is telling you it's not a long term thing. Just enjoy the temporary fun until she gets bored of you and finds a different dick.
>>
>>7238281
Would you ever date a tranny? If so I love you.
>>
>>7238470
I dunno, never came across one in real live so I can't know if my hardwiring would allow that
>>
>>7238317
Ask her if she is fine sharing partners with you or you having additional partners. If that bothers her, she is a selfish hypocrite.
>>
>>7238281

Honestly? Opposites can and do attract. Just continue to respect one another, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7238503
I'm sure she's fine with him having other partners, that's the whole point. The fine print is it's far easier to get laid for women. He should ask her if she can set him up on dates with other poly chicks she knows.
>>
>>7238503
She explicitely called our relationship "open" and said that she was ok with me "being involved" (sorry, that's the best translation I can give) with other girls.
>>
>>7238527
Ask her to set you up with her friends.
>>
>>7238527
Then you are friends with benefits. Is that ok with you?
>>
>>7238516
The thing is, I don't even know if I want to date/have sex with other girls. I'm currently in the honeymoon period, so maybe if the dust has settled I can begin being intersted in other girls again
>>
>>7238340
But he admitted to being a cuck.
>>
>>7238552
Well, she hasn't slept with anyone else since we are dating, so I'm more of a proto cuck
>>
>>7238549
Are you ok with being monogamous while she is not?
>>
>>7238562
I really don't know, honestly I just need some room to breathe but I also know that I can't deny someone their sexuality
>>
File: tumblr_o95dozLGi11rfwq45o1_500.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o95dozLGi11rfwq45o1_500.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>7238281

if you are looking for a lasting relationship with the mother of your children you should keep looking.
polyamory is just a trendy way of saying 'i want to sleep around'
enjoy your chlamydia.
>>
>>7238587
You dont have to deny her sexuality. You can always leave if the relationship is not what you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 488x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 488x647px
>>7238281
Ditch the girl, replace her with an alt right femboy

That way you can get Somone who looks like a girl who you can also do guy stuff with and will be chill.
>>
>>7238587
Fuck her but don't take it seriously. Keep looking and dating and don't bring up to the other girls that you're polyamorous. When you find someone you could love or marry end things with the poly girl.

I know you are developing feelings for the poly girl but if you stay exclusive with her while she's fucking every Stacey, Chad and Leroy in town, that's a bit pathetic.
>>
>>7238604
This.
>>
>>7238495
You probably have, just didnt notice them.
>>
>>7238281
>polyamorous
literally cancer

don't do it
>>
OPHEREOPHEREOPHEREOPHERE

UPDATE: I talked to her today and she said that she is currently not intersted in other people. We came to the agreement that our relationship is currently monogamous and if one of us decides to change that we will first talk to each other and discuss new terms.
>>
>>7238281
Unless you have a cuckolding fetish: Don't. Drop her.

You will be unhappy in this situation. Men like you will never be happy with their gf or wife sleeping around. Even if you manage to get some on the side as well you'll still be miserable.
>>
>>7243134
ok
that went better than expected. good luck opie
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.