[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be pretty certain I was bi, but now I'm not so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: propertechnique.jpg (64KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
propertechnique.jpg
64KB, 960x578px
I used to be pretty certain I was bi, but now I'm not so sure.

All of my life I've never been able to emotionally connect with women. I've never had a real desire to pursue women. I've had girlfriends who were really into me, but I could never do more than hug them, even with ample opportunity to do otherwise. The thought of kissing or having sex with a girl makes really uncomfortable. Any time I'm touching a girl I'm fairly painfully aware of it, and it's almost impossible for me to relax.

Meanwhile, my relationships with guys have been natural. I'll admit that I haven't had a lot of intimacy with guys, but I've find nonsexual contact with male friends more arousing than sexual contact with women. I've only had what I felt like was a natural and balanced relationship with another guy.

All of these things considered, it seems like I'm more gay than bi. But I still like to jerk off to girls. I still find girls I see in public attractive. Is there some sort of explanation for this phenomenon I'm experiencing, or am I just overthinking things?
>>
File: 1479264646149.png (812KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479264646149.png
812KB, 610x960px
T. Lady Attis
>>
File: tumblr_o594vi2x7B1ugnl0to1_1280.jpg (106KB, 1215x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o594vi2x7B1ugnl0to1_1280.jpg
106KB, 1215x1280px
>>7237750

if you had to choose, could you give up tits and pussy for cock and ass?
if not, then you aren't gay.

you might just be emotionally stunted and not very good at relationships.

protip: wait until you have finished puberty before trying to understand your sexuality.
>>
>>7237868
I'm 19.

I'd happily trade tits and pussy for dicks and ass. I only like chicks who are flat or have small boobs anyway, and a pussy is just a hole.

My hang up isn't with choosing men over women, it's over feeling uncomfortable when I'm around girls and intimate with girls. I've never initiated a relationship with a girl. I've never flirted with a girl. I used to think this was because of my own inadequacy, but I've had girls who have shown interest in me since I've been in college, and I find them cute, but I don't want to pursue them romantically.

I'm not a sperg or anything either. I have plenty of friends, and most people find me amicable. I just have a hard time seeing girls as more than friends, and often times I find it hard to even see them as that.

I have no reason to hate women. I was raised by a single mother who I respect quite a bit. I've met plenty of girls who I thought were intelligent and attractive. I can't think of another explanation for my aversion to women.
>>
>>7237990
i'm a different anon but you might have some mental issues to work out. this isn't even meant to be a dig, we all have baggage.

it could be related to the relationship you had with your mom growing up, or it could be rooted in something else. the important thing is it's not healthy to experience anxiety during sexual situations. it's obvious you're attracted to women, as you jerk off with them, but the problem only occurs once you're in a real life situation with them.

my advice to you would be to start seeing a therapist and try to work through this. it sounds like anxiety is your main issue.
>>
File: rape.jpg (127KB, 970x692px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
127KB, 970x692px
You fear being dominant OP.
>>
>>7240159
I am seeing a therapist, but for depression. Should I bring up my aversion to physical contact?
>>
>>7240545
yeah, i think it's an issue worth exploring at the very least. ideally you should be able to carry out relationships when you want to. if your baggage is holding you back in that way you should talk about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.