[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 100% straight, only ever dated girls and only ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6263.jpg (78KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6263.jpg
78KB, 707x500px
I'm 100% straight, only ever dated girls and only ever had sexual contact with girls. But since I was like 13 i've had a crush on my best friend, who's male. Recently he came out as bi, and it's only increased my attraction to him. Asides from a few isolated "oh there's no room on the other couch let's just both sleep/cuddle on this one" moments, theres been no extended physical contact between us, but theres been a handful of drunken emotional/borderline romantic moments. I'm not attracted to any other males, and the fact that i'm attracted to him is killing me and making me feel gross. Should I try and do something with him or is it kind of normal to have a little bit of attraction to close friends?
>>
you're gay.
>>
>>7236729
JUST
FUCK
HIS
BP
YOU
UTTER
HOMO
>>
>>7236737
Trololololol
>>7236729
I'm bi and never had such feelings for old friends.
Well maybe one guy but he actively flirted with me every time we got drunk or high. Gay chicken can only be so nohomo
I'm saying I have no advice but I'm sure you're a 2 on the kinsey scale at most
>>
>>7236729
Friendly love can turn romantic if you are somewhat bi too. Only you can understand if you want him or if its just platonic feeling to a really close friend.
Dont miss your chance.for happiness but dont ruin your friendship with anything stupid that you both would regret and be ashamed of.
>>
>>7236737
I like girls tho
>>
>>7236729
i am like you, thats why im here sometimes.

Nice to share some feels, or is this pasta?
>>
>>7236920
Is real feels. Shit sucks don't it mate.
>>
>>7236729
surprise surprise!!!!! You're not 100% straight!!!

Welcome to the club. Please let me take out your LIFELONG DENIAL. Don't try to resist, it will hurt more. Just relax, and enjoy.

And remember, bisexuality is RARELY a "50% hetero - 50% gay" thing. Most bis are like 90%-10%, 20%-80% and so on. There are those "heterocurious" that are like 1%-99%.

Also, bisexuality is characterized by a high degree of fluidity, which allows many bi's to repress and live in denial for many years, or, in the opposite case, to change tastes many times a day.

Whatever you become, don't worry, it's just part of you.

And remember, the first person you should come out of the closet is YOURSELF.

Also, as a newcomer, it's a good idea to start exploring. Bisexuality often has limits (for example, I don't like pussies but I do like girls), and those are yours to find through exploration.

Pic related. Most bis have felt like that at some point of their lives. As strange as you may feel... it's a normal and common pahse.

Cheers!!! <3<3<3<3
>>
>>7237263
this is retarded nonsense
>>
>>7236920
>>7236729

Nah, just accept that you have those feelings. It's not a bad thing, and it doesn't mean you'll become hungry cocksuckers.You just happen to be human.

Remember that our closest relatives, chimps and bonobos, are all bi. It's just a natural thing for many primates.

You're both probably a 1 in the kinsey scale (since a 0 means NEVER having felt such things). This means, you're mostly straight, but you can have a weakness here and there.

Accepting your feelings is the first step, and you've already done that.

Now you'll have to work on it, destroy some prejudices you didn't knew you had, and, if lucky, enjoy your feelings and live without shame.

You're welcome!
>>
>>7237276

These are actual tips from a lifelong bi who was in denial. Maybe written with a bit of acid humor, but utimately, good tips from a good willed person that's been there much before than you
>>
>>7237263
I think this is partially intended as humor. But thanks mate
>>
You're a lot less straight than you think you are.

Your emotional connection for this one particular friend has activated your latent bisexuality.

There are probably other guys out there who you would similarly fall for under the right conditions.

Stop being a little bitch and get naked with your chum
>>
>>7236744
That's actually the other thing: every time i find myself having partial "fantasties" it's always him on me
>>
>>7237388

Most gays are bottoms. Indeed, finding a top is an usual problem in the gay community.

Happens as well with bisexual men too. We just happen to have a prosthate, and it looks like stimulating by sticking penises on the butt may an instinct we inherited from apes.

I'm the anon in
>>7237307
>>7237263

My history was simmilar to yours, had a crush on my best friend since I was 12 until I was 15.

So, if you feel identified, and want help, I'm here to lend you some orientation.

As you can see i explored my sexuality, but only after some years of fear and denial in my teens.
>>
>>7236729
>100% straight
>want to get sodomized by another dude
pick one.
>>
>>7236729
>Should I try and do something with him or is it kind of normal to have a little bit of attraction to close friends?

How does that attraction feel compared to the one you feel towards girls? Is it the same?

In my experience, they are different, that's why many men don't realize they have a bisexual tendency.
>>
>>7237657

this.

They're 2 different instincts, that compete for a 3rd one that regulates sexual desire, somehow.

Which is kind of logic, an instinc for females, and a different one for males, since female and male bodies differ and people look for different things on them.

Also, emotional closeness can create sexual attraction if your brain has any kind of predisposition towards that sex. Indeed, it happens often, specially in adolescence.

Anyways OP, just sit and relax. Life comes as it comes, there's nothing to be worried about.
>>
>or is it kind of normal to have a little bit of attraction to close friends?

No it is not. If it was, gangs, frats and sports teams would be permanent homosexual orgies.
>>
>>7237657
OP here. It's similar, but different. With girls attraction is usually a "god i wanna tap that", and mostly sexually thoughts. With him it's weird. It probably sounds gay as hell but i wanna cuddle with him and talk and kiss, and it's a much more emotional, romantic attraction than with girls. There's still a sexual component, and there's the occasional fantasy, but it's usually "romantic sex" if that makes sense
>>
>>7237702

It is common to feel attraction, but not in a sexual way.

The attraction comes because you see the other person like a role model, you want to be like them. So you feel good by being around that person, because you feel you are getting closer to your goal.
>>
>>7237730
The romantic aspect is probably there because you've been friends for such a long time.
>>
>>7237702
>Implying sports teams don't all have underlying homosexual themes
>>
>>7238557
Only gay people look at it that way
>HURR HE'S TRYING TO THROW THE BALL IN THE HOOP, THAT'S JUST LIKE TRYING TO THROW A DICK IN AN ASSHOLE
You could say the same thing for war, "OH HE STABBED THAT GUY WITH A SPEAR, HE PENETRATED HIM WITH A PHALLIC OBJECT, WHAT A FRUIT!"
>>
>>7238575
>Implying the Trojan War wasn't just one massive gay orgy that went horribly wrong
Read a book
>>
>>7237746

Yes, but OP says he sees himself bottoming.

Sorry but that's sexual. And cute.
>>
>>7238707
OP here. It's sexual but it's just him, and there's a lot more of a romantic and emotional thing than anything
>>
>>7238933

don't worry bro. Ignore the trolls, I understand your feels, I'm the anon who told you before that I lived the same situation

If he's bi, I think the "let's stay in the sofa and cuddle" thing was a pretty good signal.

I'd say, go on and try. If you don't want it to be public, just tell them that "you're experimenting and you don't feel sure enough, so better don't tell, let me be in the closet for a while"

And then, well... enjoy haha

>mfw didn't have a close friend to gently and lovingly introduce me into the pleasures of anal sex in strict confidence and with the love a close friend has
>>
>>7236729
Congratulations, you have what is known as "bromance", it's normal when you are really close with your friend to have weird minor attraction towards them
also don't try to make anything out of it, id assume it will just make things awkward with you two and might ruin your friendship
based purely on my opinions no facts to back it but know that what i said is among the possible outcomes if you do decide to pursue it
>>
>>7240005
True, and that's partially why i'm reluctant to try anything. We've best friends since we were kids, and i'd hate to throw it all away over a crush. But at the same time, it's been a hell of a long crush, and with him being confirmed bi, it's a big temptation
>>
>>7240959
Just kiss the next time you see him. If you've been friends this long, your friendship can withstand a kiss.
>>
>>7238933
>It's sexual but it's just him, and there's a lot more of a romantic and emotional thing than anything
i'm like this too. physically i think women are hot but emotionally i want romance with a guy. but i find men gross and gay until there's that personal connection.
>>
>>7241391
Hopefully.
>>
>>7243866
I'm white don't worry. I'm a degenerate but at least i'm a white degenerate
>>
>>7246932
Just try to get into a sexual talk, make sure he doesnt have crushes or a bf/gf
then casually somehow bring up you two having sex, and if he is disgusted say you were joking but if he isnt, mission accomplished
>>
>>7246932
make sure you're staying at his house that night alone if you can
>>
Any sort of relationship needs communication, anon.
If you guys are solid friends to begin with, expressing what you think and feel shouldn't bring about any sort of ruin. So, just do it. If you have a hard time saying it face to face (I have this problem a lot) I find writing a letter (hand written, I hate doing stuff over digital for emotional shit) helps.

Talk it out with him somehow anyway. You'll be stuck on this forever and think back on it years from now still wondering if you don't, and that sucks a lot more than maybe having a weird conversation or two.
>>
>>7247039
I know he doesn't have anyone right now, he frequently brings up how he's pissed that no one on Tindr is ever close enough.
>>7247050
that's a frequent occurrence actually so it's something i'll probably try
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.