[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are femboys Who 'accidentally' transition a modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
Are femboys Who 'accidentally' transition a modern day version of Hedwig?
>>
>>7236537
What the fuck is that comic?
Who the fuck is Hedwig? Other than that bitchass owl.
>>
By "transition" you mean SRS?

I'm a femboy gone trap, but I don't really consider myself MtF because I don't want to be a woman.
>>
>>7236596
Did you get srs?

So you've very nearly got a woman body, but you still identify as a boy?
>>7236559
Meant Hedwig and the angry inch
>>
>>7236596
>tfw this is the only type of body i'm attracted to now
JUST
>>
>>7236628
Of course I didn't. I would never get rid of my beautiful tiny estrogened dick.
That's why I asked.
>>
>>7236537
I never understood this comic

please explain

i-is it a meme
>>
>>7236649
So then you're still a femboy?
>>
>>7236660
Debatable. There is always too much arguing about this.

I crossdress, I live a girl's life, I pass as female. Femboys aren't that extreme and I would get kicked out of /femgen/ and called a tranny
>>
>>7236673
You Might as well just pull an Andrej and get yours cut off if you're gonna be living as one 24 7 and like doing things that way
>>
>>7237293
Absolutely never ever

I will slice my throat before getting the axe wound down there
>>
>>7236673
I want to find a guy like you who i can dress/treat like a woman and make shoot loads into their panties when i fuck them
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 500x720px
>>7237318
It's funny cause lots of the regular femgen would get mad if you did things that way
>>
>>7237386
Discouraging, as heck, fucking femgen.
Is that something that makes you madm
>>
>>7237420
They use Estro and like looking fem, to the point of looking like girls, but they're paranoid about people trying to change their personality or force them to go tranny. If they think you're doing that they get triggered basically.
>>
>>7236596
>I don't really consider myself MtF because I don't want to be a woman.
>>7236673
>I crossdress, I live a girl's life, I pass as female.
how on earth is that not mtf? you happily live as a girl but don't want to be a woman? what? that's just trans without the dysphoria that muh born this way trannies obsess over.
>>
File: 1473942576859.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1473942576859.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>7236537
>I am not a woman i am a handsome husband
Why do some people hate their own gender so much they feel the need to live action roleplay their life as the opposite sex?
>>
>>7239545
>Why do some people hate their own gender so much they feel the need to live action roleplay their life as the opposite sex?
because we know we suck at being male. it's so hard and horrible and even getting a gf just means she depends on you. i guess it must be ok if you're capable and clever, which is hot, but i'm not so i just want to be the girl for someone who is.

idk about ftms.
>>
>>7239559
lol i find womens clingyness and them being total bambies / tumors on your back when you date them being the one thing that makes me wish i was full blown hard gay
if you suck at being male then don't be macho, there are plenty of geeky / skinny / whimpy guys that don't feel the need to go clipping their weenies off for that, great strive breeds great characters
>hardships build character maymay
tis true, women like confidence you don't have to be a macho >brah yo lets hit the gym and compare muscles in a totally not homo way brah man, just learn to accept that you're not the medias poster boy and live your life as yourself
>>
>>7239545
Not opposite sex. It's a femboy in the comic, says it in the fist panel.

Just a boy who does estro and had his balls/or more cut off but still identifies as a boy.
>>
>>7239603
>lol i find womens clingyness and them being total bambies / tumors on your back when you date them being the one thing that makes me wish i was full blown hard gay
i'll be better than those sucky cis women, i promise!

>if you suck at being male then don't be macho, there are plenty of geeky / skinny / whimpy guys that don't feel the need to go clipping their weenies off for that,
maybe i'll non-transition and just get a masculine straight-like gay bf. would a gay be mind me acting like a girl and crossdressing?

>great strive breeds great characters
i don't have strive so i want to be a girl.

>and live your life as yourself
if i do that guys won't like me or at best will reject me for not being a girl.
>>
>>7239735
Are you on moans like other Fems?
>>
>>7239745
no. idk if i regret that or not.
>>
File: 1472541650289.jpg (73KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
1472541650289.jpg
73KB, 600x619px
>>7239713
Hold up, just hold up here
so you faggots are saying that a guy, who identifies as a guy, who dates women, clips his own dick and balls and still wants to be called a boy?
no wonder /lgbt/ gets so much shit about being nutjobs, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever
are you sure some of the more extreme cases among you don't have case of special snowflake give me attention syndrome?
>>7239735
I live in the cold north and im not looking for long distance relationships, generally i like men who dress like women, are bottoms but aren't obnoxiously fabulously tinkerbell gayish and know how to behave like normal human beings in public without feeling the need to draw attention from 3 blocks over on their morning walk to the store
in summary; feminine looking, level headed, discreet and not pride level faggot
>>
>>7239713
He starts out identifying as mtf or genderqueer, but ends up going through transition yet calling himself male.
>>
>>7239790
Why? It's someone born male calling themselves male. It's the opposite of snowflake. Some people just want to look like women, not be them. Or live, act or talk in the obnoxious way lots of women do. It shouldn't be hard to understand that just cause you like looking andro doesn't mean you want to be a girl.

And the vast majority of femboys don't ever do anything to wreck their dick.
>>
>>7236537
I'm confused. Is it a bio man or a woman?
>>
File: 1462676673358.jpg (41KB, 765x536px) Image search: [Google]
1462676673358.jpg
41KB, 765x536px
>>7239909
All we want is some fucking consistency, not this rollercoaster of "erryone is special, learn all 100 labels and their combinations or yous a bigot lols" bs
also if you mutilate your genitals you're fucked up person, i don't care if it hurts your feelings anyone who can self mutilate is sick in the head
i don't even condone circumcision unless you have a medical reason to remove it like too tight foreskin
>>
>>7239973
Did you understand the part about only wanting male/normal guy lables and being born a guy

It's white bread. And duh there's gonna be issues if they felt they had to get it cut up.
>>
>>7239790
>generally i like men who dress like women, are bottoms but aren't obnoxiously fabulously tinkerbell gayish and know how to behave like normal human beings in public without feeling the need to draw attention from 3 blocks over on their morning walk to the store
>in summary; feminine looking, level headed, discreet and not pride level faggot
that's me. except idk how fabulous i'd act if i was out. probably more feminine than i do now.
>>
>>7239790
>>7239973
>so you faggots are saying that a guy, who identifies as a guy, who dates women, clips his own dick and balls and still wants to be called a boy?
>no wonder /lgbt/ gets so much shit about being nutjobs, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever
he wants to be a woman but unlike most mtfs knows he isn't one really and is comfortable just calling himself a boy.

>also if you mutilate your genitals you're fucked up person, i don't care if it hurts your feelings anyone who can self mutilate is sick in the head
same for mtfs as for femboys then.

>>7239909
>Some people just want to look like women, not be them. Or live, act or talk in the obnoxious way lots of women do.
but you can transition and call yourself a woman and still act better than women.
>>
>>7236650
transwoman transitions (or detransitions) into a man through fucked up relationship with parent figure

it may or may not be a meme
>>
>>7243491
It's not detransitioned if at most he was nonbinary to begin with
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.