[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you turn out to be a andro qt programmer transbian and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: wew.gif (2MB, 490x274px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
2MB, 490x274px
tfw you turn out to be a andro qt programmer transbian and not a brain-dead bimbo scavenging for chaser cock
>>
>>7235365
transbian master race

"""""""""straight""""""""""" mtfs are just slutty gay dudes who wanted to expand their dating pool
>>
>>7235385

So what ifI'm bi???

>>7235365

You just described me hahahaha, except I'm bi.

Wanna be friends??
>>
>>7235395
I-i-i-f you accept my friendship, we c-c-could program code t-t-toghether senpai...
>>
File: QH7X09U.jpg (528KB, 1070x1280px) Image search: [Google]
QH7X09U.jpg
528KB, 1070x1280px
>>7235408
what kind of code are we talking about here baby
>>
>>7235615

Java, javascript, php, c++

The basic, common stuff, sis. (Your typical app and web developer basically).
>>
>programmer
A G P af
G
P
af
>>
>>7235365
its already a running joke
>are you a coder?
>no...
>ah, so a whore then
>>
>>7235690

>>implying some stupid blanchard's prejudices hold true.

Learn 2 individual differences.

One of my friends couldn't be more of an "homosexual transsexual" yet she's been coding since she was 13.

Also, I'm a programmer... and a psychologist. Where do I fit in your prejudices? A bit of this and a bit of that? I'm not AGP, fyi.

And bisexual, which according to old prejudices, should position mi in the AGP category, but he! no AGP here!!

>>mfw all the bullshit Blanchard made to show the world the existence of AGP has done more evil than good.

We really need to revamp the science on gender dysphoria...
>>
>>7235365
You realise andro means male right? It's not a short for androgynous
>>
File: IMG_4064.jpg (58KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4064.jpg
58KB, 500x334px
>>7235365
Programmers aren't smart.
>>
>>7235365
do you actually find les girls willing to sleep with you even though you still have a dick?

genuine curiosity
>>
>>7236165
no =(
>>
>>7235365
>tfw you turn out to be a andro qt programmer transbian and not a brain-dead bimbo scavenging for chaser cock
>>7236232
Trying to make yourself feel better about your sex life eh? It's true. Being smart is better than having fun. 9/10 autists say so
>>
>>7236165

Lesbians DON'T like cocks.

If you ever become mtf and like girls, accept this truth. Either forget about women or get SRS and ONLY THEN you can get lesbian sex
>>
>>7236293
i'd honestly find it quite repulsive going down on a tranny who has had SRS. like it's not a real vagina but some surgical abomination

imagine having to tell your friends and family that your partner is trans, how embarrassing

>kek cant you get a real girl anon?
>>
>>7237126
>how embarrassing
>caring what other people think

judging you
>>
why is every 18 year old a "programmer"? the world doesn't need that many programmers.
>>
>>7235365
how does it feel like to be a meme?
>>
>>7237203

Even worse:

>liking a transwoman
>being embarrased of her
>You want an mtf, but not with a pussy (which is what most mts want as a PERSONAL LIFELONG PURSUIT). So we're just for sex, where does our dignity as persons have a place there?

Classical transphobia mixed with hypocrisy:

this is a GTFO YOU SCUM in tranny language.

People like you is one of the reasons we're still not accepted in society.

You make me sick.
>>
>>7235685
>web dev
>not glorious ai/machine learning/NLP developer
come on anon you're making trans people out to be memes!
let me show you the glory of k-nearest neighbors classification
>>
>>7237472

I'd willfuly become your pupil.

also:

>>ai/machine learning/NLP developer

do you think a psychologyst specialized in HUMAN learning would be useful in that field?

Because I'm that, too hahahah.

I could easily program an schematic and crude little program that basically mimics the working memory, the thought loop, the visual pre-processing that then goes to be further processed into the visuospatial rotator... and so on...
>>
>>7237126
I've actually gone down on mtf vag and it's honestly not that bad.
>>
>>7236293
>Lesbians DON'T like cocks.
Some do. I get that most lesbians don't like them, but one is not any less of a lesbian for being okay with non/pre-op trans girls.
>>
>>7240178
>one book covers C++ and C#
What is this autism?
>>
>>7238860
Not her, but CS major here and you're triggering me
"easily" program something that mimics memory, thoughts and processing?
That's either just a regular program you've described or tech beyond mankind for the next hundred years. Guessing you meant the later but are going to do the former

FYI machine learning is mostly the machine doing the job by itself, a lot of which is transparant / inintelligible to humans. You can lookup google's deep dream or yahoo's NSFW filters for good examples
>>
>>7237246
the world DOES need that many programmers, sadly.
how much time to you spend everyday more than 5 feet away from computing tech?
exactly. people need to make, program and maintain those things
you have no idea how hellish maintaining the internet's infrastructure is
>>
>>7240134
What was it like?
>>
>>7237126
>>7236293
The hilarious thing is there's lots of bi and "les" girls into femboys when asides from the way they dress and act and call themselves, they're nearly the same thing as mtfs.

Why is it that selling themselves as some sort of unicorn of a cute boy, acting boyish and lying/covering about their hrt use and stuff under the cover of some sort of androgyny and trancendence works so much better for them?
>>
>>7236147
blanchard was right except the categories aren't so separate.

yes there's agp. yes there's straight, bi and lesbian mtfs. yes there's programmers and prostitutes. but any of those can be combined with any others.
>>
>>7238860
I'm
>>7237472
and the most difficult/obvious problems with your "program that basically mimics the working memory" (presumably with a neutral net) are:
1) finding training data in order to find/reduce error in the weights between nodes in the net
2) being able to have enough memory to simulate the massive amounts of nodes that would be necessary for a full schematic
3) knowing whether or not it works by giving it some sort of data and seeing what action it would take

BUT I like teaching/sperging on about machine learning all day so I'd accept an application from you to be my pupil if you want c:
>>
>>7235385
I just like the idea of a man and a woman, in a household.
Is that wrong?
I liked women when I was a man, now I can't see myself with one now that I'm feminine.

Maybe that's because I abstract my own relationship and body, but if I was mentally sound in that regard I wouldn't be trans now would I?
I get all the eye-full of a woman's body that I wanted as a man, just looking down or in a mirror, usually when getting dressed or putting on make-up.
>>
>>7240178
this is me except i don't watch whatever that is
>>
Serious question. Im an ex-mtf who started hanging out with femgen and went native. I used to think I was a transbian, but I have a stronger attraction to basically anyone with a dick.

What's so interesting about cis women, and why do you want to be lesbians so badly? After I accepted the fact that I was never going to be cis, wanting to be a lesbian lost any meaning to me.
>>
>>7242097
sounds like mental illness desu
>>
>>7242170
Well no fucking shit, I'm a tranny.
Kinda is a requirement, ya know? What with the DSM-V ruling?
>>
>>7242248
i-it's a disorder not an illness!!
>>
>>7242261
Oh yeah, I don't get why they sugar coat it.
Probably just some legal-ese to let doctors go with it, instead of trying to Mike Pence them into wanting to stay a man.

Regardless, my hubbie makes me feel like an actual honest-to-god woman, which is leagues better than having wound up with some "Die Cis Scum" tranny chasing dyke with died hair wanting me to "Get rid of these sexist female gender roles, and be the 'man' in the relationship"
Fucks, sake those support groups back in college were terrible. Those are the people that need to be hooked up to Pence's car battery.
>>
>>7237355
you'll always be an embarrassment, only people with weird fetishes would prefer you over an actual girl
>>
File: MemoryWorkB.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MemoryWorkB.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>7241430

>That's either just a regular program you've described or tech beyond mankind for the next hundred years. Guessing you meant the later but are going to do the former

>an schematic and crude little program

I meant the former.

What part of "crude", "schematic" and "little" don't you understand?

>that basically mimics the working memory

I'm not talking about "creating a mind", not even the neural circuit of the human work memory, that'd be hellish, impossible indeed with the actual technology.

I'm talking but about simulating THE BEHAVIOR (not the structure) of this small tool the brain uses, in the most psychological and abstract sense.

It's just about CRUDELY imitating an (empirically demonstrated) model of a mental reality.

Neural networks often correspond to functions (in the anatomic sense of the word) of the mind. So, you may not be able to reproduce that circuit, but you can imitate it's FUNCTION (provided this is simple enough, as is the case with work memory).

Of course, I agree, the best way to imitate a human work memory would be to simulate the whole set of circuits and neurons that compose it, but that would be impossible with today's technology since, for starters, we still can't pin down with 100% accuracy the exact location, properties and fuction of each synapse.

But we can imitate the abstract model through which we explain an understand HOW it works. The model, in general shows the (empirically demonstrated) existence of a "function" related to information processing in the brain.
>>
>>7242142
I like how they look, I like their singing voices..

any hot dom provider girl (unicorn) > tomboy cis girl > ftm = mtf = femme cis girl > femme cisboy > cisboy
>>
>>7243226
Indeed, we're doing this already everywhere: sound and image databases that retain information for a limited time?? Sounds like our average smartphone.

Even more ¿Ever wrote a list of chores to do for the week or the day? That's an extension of human workinf memory, in a more durable device. you know you won't be able to actively keep a set of items continually in memory and available for your attention and consciousness, so you just reduce them to an artifical, external chunk, and "memorize them" in an external device.

Understand. The human mind (in it's practical, utilitary sense) is made out of tools, functions. Some of which we know, some of which we still don't, from "the movement synchronizer" (cerebellum) to "the primary image redistributor" (visual chiasm) to "the body-brain interface" (peripheral nervous system). You just have to abstract the function and not the structure, which may be (or not) well known, and create something that does the same actions.

You may not be able to reproduce a virgin forest, but if you just want the fruits, then why not creating a garden with just the fruit trees?

It's about being practical, rather than being the next nobel prize.

There are already tools like that. Behavioral experiments, for example, are often performed in simulations based on analysis of animal conditioning patterns, for example.

Most of these tools limit themselves to pretty specific utilities and functions that are already well known, at least at a behavior/function level. But hey, we're limited, otherwise we would have advanced AIs even in our sandwiches

One example of these could be prosthetics. A hand that moves once connected to severed nerves has little in common with the actual nervous system of the original hand(e.g. it's automatic, uncosncious reflexes don't depend on hormonal levels as they do in real humans, because there are no hormones), but at the end of the day it does the same thing as the original hand, and that's useful.
>>
>>7241815

Read
>>7243226 (You)
and
>>7243341 (You)

>>1) finding training data in order to find/reduce error in the weights between nodes in the net

who said we had to train anything? Work memory is hardly a trainable device. It's a function that arises from a circuit. And a pretty simple function at that. It only retains visual, episdic and auditory data just in case they're needed by other processes. There's no analysis, just storage.

>2) being able to have enough memory to simulate the massive amounts of nodes that would be necessary for a full schematic

An image and sound database connected to a client? lol

>3) knowing whether or not it works by giving it some sort of data and seeing what action it would take

Does it receive data and send it at the request of a 3rd party? then it works

Of course, this would be an IMITATION of THE BEHAVIOR of a SMALL FUNCTION of the brain. But hey, it works. Wanna call it a Frankenstein monster? A golem? I agree, but, you know? even if it's a monster or a golem, "it moves". Do you get what I'm saying?

As I told you, as a programmer, I'm your typical, a-dozen-a-dime programmer. The thing is that I'm a psychologyst (the kind of scientific one, not the "let's hug and be happy" kind of psych), and I happen to know how some brain functions work at the practical level.

>Indeed, one of my personal goals is to develop therapeutic tools some day :P

Finally, remember, I talked about HUMAN learning, not MACHINE learning. They're very different fields (though the former could help a little to advance the later).

I like talking about the human mind. I think we both could benefit from each other's knowledge.

It's a question of design and pragmaticism, more than realism.

>Also... what's that thing about trans people being memes?
>>
>>7236165
I found one once

She thought I was an FTM when I told her I was a trans woman before the date (kinda uneducated). She umm... she found out I had a dick..

It was super awkward, but she accepted me after. And gave me aggressive blowjobs while we dated for a month. Then ghosted me on my birthday.

Well shit.
>>
>>7243425
oh, she didnt think I was ftm,
I meant to say that she thought i was an AFAB non binary snowflake
>>
>tfw you wanna be transbian but you arent attracted to girls at all

i wish i could, guys suck t b h
>>
>>7243495
Find another tranny?
Acquire AGP a mirror and a dragon dildo?
>>
>>7237126
this i'd rather suck your dick than touch that scary gouged out dick hole

but id really rather not do either
>>
>>7244107
>Find another tranny?

Basically this. Or date a femboy; the two are pretty much the same in my experience.

Sexually you're going to struggle with both of you being needy bottoms and afraid of topping, but compromises can be made and there's other stuff to do besides anal.

Otherwise, its pretty similar to dating a neurotic girl and they're less likely to be scumbags about pushing you into things you don't want.

You get all the benefits of appearing to be a lesbian couple while actually being a gay one.
>>
>>7243421
you know the parenthetical in my post about assuming you'd use a neural network was supposed to be read right? those are problems that would arise with that approach.
>>
>>7244906

I didn't say I'd use a neural network. I'm talking about imitating what we already know of the behavior and utility of a diffuse brain organ.

My approach totally avoids dealing with neurons. I just took what we know AT A PRACTICAL LEVEL and implemented it.

It's like... I'm trying to make a toy that looks walks and meows like a cat by using plastic and metal, not trying to clone a cat cell by cell. Understand the difference?

It's a very typical approach in psychology computing, since we don't even know what info a synapse sends/receives, neither how it is processed... But we know what certain brain regions DO on a macroscopic level.

As I told you, it's a question of being practical vs being realistic, function vs. structure, behavior vs. physicality.
>>
File: nice board.jpg (43KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
nice board.jpg
43KB, 319x310px
>tfw you are MtF bislut with preference to women and specially dyke women.
>>
>>7236147
lol autism
>>
>>7249932
Hi, this is [s4s] here, please stop leaking onto other boards, you're making us look worse than we already are. kthnxbai
>>
File: super friendly outdoorsman.png (59KB, 247x329px) Image search: [Google]
super friendly outdoorsman.png
59KB, 247x329px
>>7235365
We hope you die slowly and painfully, you irredeemable scourge!
>>
>>7235365
Transbians are just asshole men cheating so they can fuck lesbians.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1479598894712.jpg (57KB, 330x832px) Image search: [Google]
1479598894712.jpg
57KB, 330x832px
>>7259352
>>7259820
straight MtF tears are delicious!
>>
>>7261014
You aren't a lesbian.
You aren't even a woman.
You're a mentally ill, heterosexual male.
>>
kek like real lesbians want to look your way
>>
>>7261014
>transbian unashamed of his rapist fantasies
Sad!
>>
>>7240256
the fact that they all have names makes it even creepier
>>
File: 1473362643759.jpg (31KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1473362643759.jpg
31KB, 500x334px
>>7235685
>not D, Go, C, Python, Bash
you're shit
>>
>>7266811
>not rust
>>
>>7240178
>>7240187
>>7240194
>>7240212
What are these and why do I relate?
>>
>>7262836
>>7265994
I think they're cool. Deliberately trying to not act like a girl.

Much easier to get along with than those disgustingly plastic, holler than thou caricatures.
>>7244838
>Basically this. Or date a femboy
This TBHfam. Only femgen isn't neurotic. If you aren't put off by the /y/ fetishising there, then there's nothing to lose.
>>
>>7235385

Nah. Gay bottoms are a lot less likely to freak if you touch their penis.
>>
>>7267252
plastic mtfs =/= gay bottoms
>>
>>7267261
Yeah but exclusive bottoms are cancer. At that point you might as well cut your dick off because you're clearly not a man. Vers master race.
>>
>>7265994
Kek the art is by anasheya. Thats femboy x tranny. Thats homosexual as fuck. Nothing to do with pig disgusting ciswomen.
>>
>>7267277
>Pushing the femboys should get srs meme
>>
>>7267303
I said cut your dick off. There's a difference. SRS is just delusional bullshit.

And femboys aren't the problem. Its disgusting, aging queens and flamers who refuse to act like men and stick it up another man's poopchute.

Femboys are pseudo trannies and actually attractive so I'll give them a pass.
>>
>>7267327
Well that's even worse then, at least you could bottom without having to worry about cleaning wth SRS. Hacking it off altogether makes a nastier sensless wound.
>>
>>7267287
Link plx
>>
>>7241485
because one is understandable and brave and the other is delusional and reeks of mental illness
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.