[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you do not want President-Elect Trump to overturn same-se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1478877888130.png (77KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1478877888130.png
77KB, 500x425px
If you do not want President-Elect Trump to overturn same-sex marriage or you don't want the Republicans in the House or Senate overturn it. Now is your chance to write to the Office of the Presidency. This also goes for transgender issues as well.

https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
>>
>>7234268
only the scotus can overturn it, retard, and if i could influence them on that it would be to encourage it.
>>
>>7234341
> self hating gay detected
>>
>>7234268
>>7234268
You fucking paranoid nutbars, nobody wants to do that, Trump isn't stopping you from getting married and your faggot ass wasn't headed to a chapel any time soon anyways.
>>
>>7234341
Why are you opposed to equal rights?
>>
>>7234560
It isn't being a paranoid nutbar when multiple GOP candidates for the 2016 election promised to overturn gay marriage.
>>
>>7234551
arguably true but i don't hate myself for being gay.

>>7234625
i don't but it's more important to hurt the lgbt lobby in this case.
>>
>>7234661
Why are you in favor of taxation without representation?
>>
>>7234694
i hadn't said that.

but it's a truism anyway that was never obeyed.
>>
>>7234268
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-promises-pro-life-justices-supreme-court-same-sex-marriage/

>"I'm fine with gay marriage. It's settled. The supreme court made a decision, and I consider the matter to be settled, it's over, and I'm fine with it."
>>
>>7234709
>The supreme court made a decision, and I consider the matter to be settled, it's over,
fuck people like this. the democraps were right, he's unfit to be president.
>>
>>7234661
>hurt the lgbt lobby in this case.

Why?
>>
>>7234729
to punish it for being leftist and hating the constitution, free speech, justice, equality, etc.
>>
File: incredulous black science man.webm (1MB, 642x435px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous black science man.webm
1MB, 642x435px
>>7234720
are you (sure) you're too smart to fall for propaganda?

you ARE aware of the fact that the presidency doesn't have as much control as the congress and house does, aren't you?

trump isn't going to be that bad. you're smarter than this.
>>
>>7234742
Do you realize the whole reason you can an openly self-hating fag is because of the gay lobby?
>>
>>7234772
Congress doesn't have the authority to overturn Supreme Court verdicts, do they?

>>7234709
The conversative outrage on Twitter over this statement were hilarious.
>>
>>7234268
As far as LGBT issues are concerned, the problem is not Trump, the problem is the GOP and their evangelical base.
>>
>>7234812
And rather or not Trump will veto any advances to make it illegal, but I think only the Supreme Court can overrule it.
>>
>>7234947
People are all worried about the GOP and whether they'll put SCOTUS in that will try to overturn gay rights, not Trump.

Look it's not crazy. A lot of GOPs are very open about this being their number one goal. How Trump feels is irrelevant. The others are the ones to watch out for.
>>
>>7234772
>the congress and house
are you aware that the senate isn't named the congress?

>trump isn't going to be that bad.
he already is. backed down on obamacare, backed down on jailing hillary, supports gay marriage.

>>7234790
>implying i'm out
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.