[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your sex life like before, during, and after transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: 1478922732733.jpg (108KB, 691x407px) Image search: [Google]
1478922732733.jpg
108KB, 691x407px
What was your sex life like before, during, and after transition? How does it compare? Question applies to both mtf and ftm
>>
>>7229716
Before it was non-existent. Then I drowned in cock. Then I got an, let's call it asexual, boyfriend and it's nonexistent again
>>
Before and during I had to much dysphoria to even concider having any sex. I felt disgusted after masturbating and just wanted to cry every single time I felt aroused.

After transition and SRS its great. Best sex ever.
>>
>before
non-existent
>during
non-existent
>after transition?
haven't gotten that far yet
>>
>>7229716
>before
came out at 13, wasn't really a before
>during
started entering online relationships as a guy at 14 (before full-time social transition, but i was stealth on the internet before i was full-time offline)
one offline relationship, not very successful
18 now, still virgin, not kissless though
>after
hopefully good
hoping i'm a good bottom surgery candidate so i can actually have sex in my life
>>
Used to be nonexistent, now I get from my boyfriend every other day
>>
>>7229716

Before transition, my sex life was voluntarily non-existent. Now that I'm in transition it is still entirely non-existent, but now I suffer from sexual frustration. Hopefully once I'm done with transition, I will get married and have a wonderful sex life with my future husband.
>>
>>7229745
this except I haven't gotten to the last part yet
>>
>>7229725
>Before it was non-existent
>Then I drowned in cock
These.

I never got intimate with anyone before except after transition.
>>
File: fairuza-balk-1.jpg (112KB, 946x1262px) Image search: [Google]
fairuza-balk-1.jpg
112KB, 946x1262px
This is from a bisex thread I posted on before. This is my story.

Be bi, be dysphoric and repressing

Short, childface.

Women treat me like scum. Whenever I approach a girl, she quickly dispatches me while being polite.

Some men like me, but not the big hunks and metrosexuals I like, only some effeminate twinks and some cute boy here and there, but no much more.

>>THEN I TRANSITION

Turn out to be a very cute, passable mtf. Short height plays to my advantage: "manlet" translates into "petite and feminine", "babyface" turns into "cuttie".

Bi girls hit on me constantly, some of them can become as agressive as a cis hetero guy can be towards any girl while drunk.

Literally picked up more girls this year than the previous 5. Cuter than the girls in the previous 5 years. All bi, no hetero girl bullshit, all bi girls: understanding, open minded, even funnier.

Literally have a selection of guys from which to pick the hottest. Never had such selection at my entire demand

I don't even to have an effort to pick up nobody, just open badoo, tindr, lovoo or whatever app I fancy and wait for "today's menu" to come to me.

Why the fuck didn't I do that before??? Being a tranny has some perks. My sexual life is better than ever.

>>and my transition has just began a couple of months ago. Imagine what's to come...

tfw true story

Pic related, mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 1329x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1329x750px
>>7229716
>have sex with gf
>get depressed, feel weird, break up

>have sex with bf, feel weird, break up
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 640x355px
>>7230536
I have really got to kill myself this year.

I can't be living in this 5"11 man body for the next 50 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>7230536
>tfw too tall to have a good transition
>tfw too short to not be called a king of manlets
>>
>>7230536
REDDIT DETECTED

happy 4ur success, but learn to post or kill urself my dood
>>
>>7230949
>>7230960

Don't despair sisters.

Even if you're tall, you can pull it well.

Plenty of my trans friends are tall. I know of one who's 175cms and gets cock left and right. If she's not getting pussay is because she doesn't like it, because she's way more beautiful than me.

And my cuttest trans friend is about 180cms, and she's GORGEOUS.

I just happen to be the bi girl of the group.

IMPORTANT: when it comes to transitioning, money is much more important than other factors. A 180cms cute girl can be a model if she's cute enough (look andreja pejic).

Give it a try before doing anything stupid. Most trans women are happier after they transition even if they are pure hons.

You'll have to have a level of "taste for women" to understand what I'm saying... because, after all, what makes attractive a woman is just a cute face and a good silouette. The rest is just optional.

>>7231048

I hate reddit as much as you. I'm an oldfag. Been here since 2006.
>>
>>7229745
im jelly
>>
HRT started at 15... And I didn't know guys jerked off to masturbate or have any sexual exp whatsoever until 16.

Yes.
>>
(mtf)

>before
didn't have a lot of sex (wasn't enjoyable), couldn't have a relationship, femboys weren't in high demand
>during
didn't have any sex until ~1 year into my transition
>after
I've pretty much fully transitioned aside from srs (waiting on it), it was super easy to find a bf and now we have sex a few times a week. it's enjoyable when we do kinky stuff but a lot of the time I get dysphoric over my dick, otherwise we have great sex

>>7230536
this was my experience too, finding partners is basically effortless now
>>
>>7230536
This has been basically my experience. Short, confused for being a freshman in high school when I was a freshman in college.
>100% strike out rate pre transition
>apparently super desirable post transition

Though I personally don't think I'm *super* passable(90%+ maybe), people find me cute.
When I had short hair lesbians loved me for some reason. I was told once it was because I had super cute *boyish* features(I'm assuming on a scale of being a woman). Have had to break it to a few girls that I have a penis and it's always awkward.
Bisexuals love me when they find out.

Actually attractive guys are into me waaaay more often than I would expect. Guys who I look at and think that if I were cis they'd still be out of my league.
>>
>>7236230

I'm the anon who posted the story, legitimately interested since I'm trying to find out some things about myself...

Can you do me a personal favor on this?

I'd need you to ask just 3 little questions.

1.Do you like boys or girls?

2.At which age did you start experiencing dysphoria (wanting to be a woman)?

3. Do you ecperience autogynephilia (sexual excitation when you imagine yourself as a woman)?

Thanks anon!! Your answers would help me so much to find some inner truths about myself and my typology as an mtf!!
>>
>>7237400

Also, if you answer these questions, if you want, I can tell you a little secret about WHY your anatomy (and mine) were "like this" pre-transition and post-transition.

It has to do with hormonal imbalances.

It seems like there may be "alternative types" of mtf beyond the classic 2 types that /LGBT/ tends to speak about, and we may happen to be from pretty rare type associated with the classical "transkid" type. One of the kinds of mtf that Blanchard, in his prejudice, left out of the equation when making his famous theories.
>>
I'm almost post transition and I find it hard to get a bf, do I need more surgeries?
>>
>>7240041

Slut it up.

Post face, bisex mtf here, will tell you if cute or not and what you need.
>>
>>7237400
1. I like both, I'm pretty much a 50/50 split in terms of actual attraction. I find it unfortunate that I end up with women more often than men but women are easier to deal with and tend to be cooler about the trans stuff. (women who want to date/have sexy times with. I'm general women are shitty about the trans thing)
2. It's been a literal lifelong thing, but at age 8-9 is when I was able to put it into words. If that makes any sense.
3. That's a bit harder to define. I don't and have never gotten off *to* the though of myself as a woman. But I have gotten off while imagining myself, as a woman, doing normal sexual things. I imagine most women get off while imagining themselves as women, it is just the default for them so they don't have to think about it. From what I've been able to tell it's a bit different than the way agp's process their sexuality. But hell, maybe it is agp, but if it were it would be the result of repressed tranny-ness and testosterone driven male puberty, not the other way around.(as most agps have the sexual thoughts that morph into disphoria)

I hope I answered your questions and didn't make myself seem super weird.
>>
>>7233153
5'6 is normal female height, just a few inches above average. I'm 5'3 And would love the few extra inches (assuming I stayed proportional)
>>
>>7230536
This just shows the truth, being born a girl is life on easy mode. Never let anyone try to tell you about 'male privilege'. If you can make it as a girl you'll lead a charmed life.
>>
File: happy Alice.png (151KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
happy Alice.png
151KB, 500x230px
>>7240236

1 Exactly like you
2 Like you too
3 That's not AGP. In AGP the sexual stimulus is yourself as a woman, the man is a complement of that fantasy, not the focus of attraction neither the sexual stimulus.

Finally a being like me!!! Oh my!!! You don't know how much this is helping me!!! thanks for existing!!!

For years I've been struggling to find a fellow trans with whom I could relate, in vain. I felt LONELY

All the narratives seemed different to mine: Other non AGP were exclusively androphilic and transitioned in their teens, not bisexuals transitioning at uni.

Oh my!!

Did your growth stop before your 20's?? In your 16-17??

If so, we're definitely the fucking same species. Seems like our type has some kind of hormonal issue that feminizes us during adolescence (or better said we just don't masculinize and stay androgynous until we transition, plus shared features: short stature, easily passable, unattractive as a boy...).

Darling, if they ever try to classify you as AGP or HSTS, primary or secondary... just remember, that classificatiojn is outdated and doesn't include small subtypes like you and me (Primary type transgender but bisex instead of exclusively androphilic, late onset, without signs of AGP... we don't exist in today's medical standards, so don't ever worry about medical classifications or what any psych could say).

So fucking interested in having a chat with you. Nothing sexual, just that I finally found a narrative like mine after so much time not finding anything I could relate to, and I feel the need to share experiences specific to us, points of view, why the fuck we developed the way we did and why the fuck did we have to go through such awkward experiences...

Would you be open to get in contact? I'll be the one sharing my info and you decide if you want or not, no need to post your info here.

Sorry if it seems precipitated, I know 4chan is not the best place to meet people, but I'm so happy!

>>You just made my day, for real
>>
File: SMITH.png (117KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
SMITH.png
117KB, 499x334px
>>7229716
>before
Bifag with mild success.
>during
Many suitors from all walks of life, increasingly squicky.
>after
It's the smell.
>>
>>7240515
its not all that uncommon, i'm the same except I transitioned at the end of my teens
>>
>>7230536
Wow good for you, how short were you as a dude?

Do you think most straight women have a huge masc fetish? Im a hon tier AGP and im not transistioning partly because of a desire for sexual intimacy with women. I haven't had much success but its because i'm shy and introverted and don't put much effort in. So I figured being a hon would make that 10 times worse.
>>
File: IMG_20160731_214416.jpg (757KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_214416.jpg
757KB, 1944x2592px
>>7240070
I posted before but here you go, do I have to do a full facial reconstruction?
Anyway, I'm already going to do lower face, jaw and chin soon to make my chin more prominent.
>>
>>7242492
You look quite feminine already, surgery could make you look odd and artificial.
>>
>>7232608
175cm is not fucking tall
>>
>>7230536
>>7233277
>>7236230

So I'm 7 months on HRT now and just got FFS. I think I'll be cute when it's healed.
How do I fnd a bf then? I desperately want a relationship but I am really shy and don't know how to approach this.

I guess a good voice is really important?
>>
i had no sex life before and i had no sex life now tbt.
>>
>>7242528
Look fem but can't find a bf, something must be wrong with me
>>
FtM here.
Before: Cried whenever people tried to give me head, got fucked in the ass a lot
During: Got used to PIV as I felt more and more okay with the rest of my body from testosterone. One bf tried to touch my boobs a few times and I had a fucking depressed meltdown. Tried to top with strap-on, was able to cum from it pretty easily but wasn't too into it.
After: Love having chest touched and messed with, more PIV than anal, bottom 100% of the time. Still not into getting oral most of the time.
>>
>>7242492
You already pass as 100% female. You even look cis. If it wasn't for you telling me you're trans, I'd say cis (or troll)

Asian mtfs, always making me jealous ahaha.

But passing doesn't mean being the cuttest girl around.

get some cheek implants and a new chin, and you can easily become a 7-8/10, even more with further surgeries.

Also, having asian eyes, please, exploit them, I know you sent me a plain pic without make up just to show your true features, but work on the eyebrows. Girls are prettier with very definite eyebrows that work to make the impression that eyes are larger (more neotenic), while artificially giving you an agreeable or sexy facial expression.

Lips are sexy. Eyes, being asian, are sexy by default if you know how to exploit them. Nose is OK, forefront is OK too. Just get cheek and chin and seehow it works, it that'll be most of what you need.
>>
>>7242584

If you turn out to be cute boys will find a way to come to you, they're like that. Don't worry about that.
>>
>>7242543

We're talking about women here, not men, remember?
>>
>>7243492
it's still not fucking tall retard, plus when you're talking about people who went under male puberty, it's even less tall
>>
>>7232608
Where do you even go to find bi girls like this?

This hasn't been my experience at all, as an MtF who transitioned into an average-at-best, big shouldered woman with small tits. I just look cute but.. unremarkable. And big, not petite and cute. 5'8"/160 lbs and I'm not even overweight.

I've gotten two numbers from girls just out in the streets in two years. One from a lesbo on a bus, never went anywhere. One from a punky bi girl while I was cashiering and she was not understanding at all and said "to be honest, this was on my bucket list" before riding me and calling me a dead fish because I was just going along with what she wanted and wanted to please her, so I was kind of scared and just had a blank face.

I mean I've had sex with like 20 people in 3 years of transitioning but I've had rejection and poor luck too, and I don't exactly have a menu laid out before me.
>>
>>7243548
Pretty sure I just transitioned into having one of those bodies that makes women invisible to anyone other than creepy men. Oh well. At least my face is sorta cute.
>>
>>7243516

>it's still not fucking tall

96.5 percentile for US women.

>when you're talking about people who went under male puberty, it's even less tall

But you're trying to fit in among women, hon.
>>
File: pipe-dark-21357.jpg (587KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
pipe-dark-21357.jpg
587KB, 1440x900px
>>7240515

Not that anon, but you're so excited you creeped me out.
>>
>>7243630

I'm transitioning in a little town.

I'm literally the only trans person I know in a 90kms radius.

80% of mytrans acquitances are AGP transbians. I don't fit with them.

20% are non-agp men-only girls. I fit better with those, but not 100%.

Finding a bisex non-agp is like finding water in the middle of the desert. It's normal I'm excited, everybody likes to know they're not alone in their predicament.
>>
>>7243675
What do the transbians behave like?
>>
>>7243675
I thought trans thoughts were AGP until recently. I'm bi but prefer girls. I too am curious how transbians typically act. I still yo-yo with this complicated topic. Being a transsexual can vary widely and I do not fully understand what I would like to do even if I can get hrt and find it therapeutic. I'm almost certain I will. Being trans is hell.
>>
>>7243609
doesn't matter retard
by your shitty standards only the extremely short trannies will be "not tall"
>>
>>7240515
On the run right now, but yeah. I'll give out my contact info. What would you prefer?
>>
>>7240515
it's not that uncommon, i'm literally the same, chill out :p
>>
>>7242584
I have no clue. I simply exist and people come to talk to me.
To be fair, mostly creepy guys tend to talk to me(like most women), but every so often I'll get attractive normal guys who are interested.
As far as catching them, just be interesting and have a hobbies other than/or that doesn't consist of arguing with strangers on the internet.
>>
>>7247178
>>7248075

Okay I'm the enthusiastic anon looking for simmilar people lol

I've made a temporal mail account. If you want you cand send me a mail there and then we'll do something to get in contact through other social networks.

[email protected]

mail.com, not gmail.com

Now that the enthusiasm is out... well, I'ts still nice to know I'm not the only one.

>>7243783

AGP dictates a big chunk of their lives, and it shows. I don't like talking about sissy submission fantasies, BDSM and the like.

Also, I love having girly talk about men (and cocks, lol), and transbians cannot provide that.

Nothing personal, fellow AGPs. There are many nice AGPs out there, it's just that... I fit better with the other kind of trans, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>7246958

>only the extremely short trannies will be "not tall"

Why do you keep using male standards of height to judge a woman's height, hon?
>>
>>7243548

>Where do you even go to find bi girls like this?

Tbh, I don't. They just come to me. Mostly at badoo and other dating sites. They just see my profile and start a conversation.

Maybe you should try dating sites. Work great for me.
>>
>>7240515
Fucking hell you're annoying.
>>
>>7242492
Either this is a really good angle or you were born a femboy, do you have any pics of yourself at different angles?
>>
>>7232608
Us 6 footers are still fucked though, right? I only know one cis woman who's my height.
>>
As a ftm

Before - non-existent like others have said. I was a virgin at 22 when I transitioned. I could have gotten laid plenty of times, but I almost actively avoided it, removing myself from any sexual/romantic situation.

During/after (no srs so far) - still not ideal, but can be pretty good. I've only been with two girls, neither of whom were totally straight, but as far as i know they saw me as a male partner and enjoyed it accordingly. The worst part was the dread of them finding out I was trans (didn't tell the first until i was already stripped down to my boxers) but in both cases I was worried over nothing. I was also worried I wouldn't be able to please them, but this has been a non issue as well.
>>
File: 1477413042893.jpg (74KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477413042893.jpg
74KB, 499x700px
>>7230536
mfw your post
>>
>>7242543
175cm is literally TOO fucking tall for a woman but manlet tier for a man tbqh familia.

t. height expert
>>
>>7230536
>becoming a slut
I feel bad for you.
>>
mtf
before: okay, didnt get much of it because of low self esteem problems, and below average size.
during: didnt have any, too much stress, and recovering from relationship that ended terribly just before starting transition.
after: started fixing self esteem, no one cares about size now, expecting something small, rebound time is much faster, but foreplay is a lot more fun, and goes much longer now.
>>
>>7252585
>didn't tell the first until i was already stripped down to my boxers
why.jpg
>>
>>7249900
we are talking about transwomen, hon
forgot?
>>
>before
>sometimes hook up with gay boys, feel terrible about it and not sure why
>after
>amazing, men find me entertaining, women find me entertaining, I'm apparently good in bed too
>>
>>7229716
>Before
I was sexually assaulted twice, one by a bf that I had kissed and stuff as well. Otherwise basically nothing
>During
Consented to sex for the first time, had a few experiences, mostly neutral or positive, but made difficult by my extreme body issues, not all of which are directly related to me being trans
>After
Still trying to find a healthy relationship..
>>
>>7241059

5'5ish, 164cms to be exact

Straight women are STRAIGHT, so they like MEN. I've totally forgot about fucking straight girls. Indeed, my main intention with straight girls is to have them as friends. I don't see them as sexual objects anymore. I'm happier with that, tho, I just wanted a woman's life, and having your all-girl clike is part of that.

Indeed, I prefer it that way, I feel like I've released a big load from my shoulders. When it comes to women, I prefer them as friends.

That being said, you don't want to become the 40 year old man that is married and has children, who can't stand it anymore and comes out and has to get divorced, explain to your sons, and get laughed at in 4chan.

>>in the other hando consider the following

What do you prefer, being a man with a girl and suffer from dysphoria until it's too late for a succesful transition, then messing up because your dysphoria has grown so big that can't stand it anymore.

Also, remember, the woman you may get can cheat on you, divorce and be an outright bitch.

In the other hand, you can transition, make an effort to become as cute as you can and find a fellow AGP transbian who will understand you and stand by your side because, amongst other things your dating pool is somewhat limited.

Consider transitioning before you fail like that.

>>7252872

I feel great for me.

>>7242584

If you're cute (and I said cute, not 100% passable, those are different things), just socialize a bit and at the end a bunch of guys will be after you, just pick the one you prefer. Dating sites are great for bi and androphilic mtfs, transbians, as long as I know, have a smaller dating pool, and many times end in a relationship with another transbian.
>>
>tgirl
Before transition, I mostly just fucked my ex. It wasn't bad, per se, and I've always been a bit of a sex addict, but it wasn't incredible. since I started transitioning, though, it's been unbelievable. Part of it is due to the fact that I got into BDSM with my current boyfriend, but the other part is that hormones have made my entire body sensitive to everything, but most especially sex. When I have orgasms now, they run through my entire body, and I've almost passed out from getting off too hard a few times.
>>
>>7249907
Yeah I use tinder and okcupid and dont really have a menu of women lining up and they aren't really aggressive or take the lead. Ill get a message from one once or twice a month maybe. The only time a woman has been more aggressive and come onto me was that bi girl who hit me with her number while i was cashiering.

Im just not cute enough I guess. Or maybe I'm not presenting myself well enough online? No body pics or pics other than awkward selfies because I keep being too shy to ask a friend to take one. Maybe ill have better luck after ffs

But im pretty sure women mostly would want me to take the lead since i have thick shoulders and thick hips so i look more athletic and androgynous
>>
>>7255338

IDK sis.

My badoo profile is made up of face pics, selfie style.

I don't like to say this, it feels bad to say it, and I don't want to come across as shallow, but... may be you're not cute enough... but you're on your way to become, right? Keep the good work and get that ffs done!!
>>
>>7258112
I dont think im hideous or anything though. Like id probably be average, with more points if you like androgyny. Like ive attracted average-6/10 girls irl. Ive got a nice angular face, my chin is a bit big though and i use bangs for my tranny brow so ffs would help obviously.. but i feel like im doing something wrong??? Maybe the selfies are shit?
>>
>>7229812
this

i'm ftm
>>
File: 1447626955137.jpg (74KB, 376x325px) Image search: [Google]
1447626955137.jpg
74KB, 376x325px
>>7229716
(ftm)

>before
non-existent, got maybe 3 offers in middle school from guys,almost had sex with a gay friend but we got too scared, and was almost """""raped""""" by an ogre looking bpd girl when i was 10 or 11 who told everyone i killed my parents

>during
i've only had """"sex"""" once, with my driving instructor almost a year ago when i was 19
i'm only 6mo into hrt and she was really into me looking like a young guy and i think she was a pedophile, but she was qt so whatever
it made me feel empty and sad, and it was the moment i realized i'll never enjoy life without a dick

>after transition
don't feel like its complete until sciencejew makes me a real dick so n/a i guess
>>
>>7260952
post said selfies and I'll try to help with honest opinion and guidance.
>>
>>7229725
>>7230474
Every time a tranny opens their mouth all I hear is how they changed their gender because no one liked them.
>>
>>7264611

Most NON-AGP MTF suffer from hypomasculinization.

Nobody knows why, they are just shorter, more slender, have smaller frames and softer faces. This has been studied and confirmed for more than 20 years already. And no, it's not the age of transition, those studies take in account the age of transition and pair populations that transitioned at the same ages, indeed.

That's why many of them end being pretty passable.

That's why, as a boys, they weren't liked: most people who likes men likes them to be masculine, not "naturally effeminate".

Then when they transition, they just happen to be already androgynous or even feminine, so it's easy to turn them into cute girls: half of the work was already done by some issue we don't know yet but whose existence is pretty real.
>>
Before:
Had sex with a few of gay guys and one girl (somehow I couldn't really stay erekt). I knew for sure I was a tranny the first time a guy touched me and treated me like a guy. It felt really bad.

Then I didn't have sex for 2 years. Shitty home situation. Unapproving transphobic parents. Felt fucking awful with my body didn't want anyone to even touch me.

Now: transitioning 5 months hrt... I still have issues with my body, anxiety and depression, and presenting as female in public because of my fear of rejection. But I made an OkCupid being a bit cock-starved... And I've had sex like one time...it was a terrible experience. I've given head a couple times. A few dates have ended up in me just hugging the guy. My profile has like 999+ likes and I get messages every day. I feel terrible and awkward because I don't respond to the vast majority of guys. I think I may have met one guy who's BF material and might just go monogamous mode. He's got this daddy thing going, he's very sweet (southern hospitality vibe), he's tall, treats me like a fucking princess, and he has a nice cock. I might be in love... but I digress
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.