[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't fucking understand pan sexuality. I honestly thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0625.png (6KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.png
6KB, 1280x960px
I don't fucking understand pan sexuality. I honestly thinks it's just a meme sexuality. I've been looking it up and it really just seems like another way to identify as bisexual.

I'm bisexual and I am attracted to transgender people, but I'm bisexual nonetheless. I don't think any truly bisexual person would turn down sex with what they would consider an attractive transgender person. Otherwise, they're probably just bigoted or something.
>>
it also includes nonbinaries
>>
pretty much a bisexual who fucks any surgically altered circus freak, as well as animals.
>>
Pansexual:
If it moves, you can fuck it. If it has a hole, you can fuck it. If it exists, you can fuck it.
>>
The only difference between bisexual and pansexual is an ideological one. Call yourself whatever you like.

>Otherwise, they're probably just bigoted or something.
There's nothing bigoted about not wanting to fuck a tranny, a black, a fatty, a female, a redhead, a junkie, whatever.
If someone says that the REASON they don't want to fuck a tranny is because they themselves are BIsexual and trannies are a third gender that isn't included in bisexuality, then that's weirdly retarded and arguably bigoted, and not something I've ever heard of.
But if you're going to say someone's not really bisexual for having that preference, you might as well say that someone's not bisexual unless they go out and fuck literally everyone who's attractive and willing.
>>
>>7228748
I wouldn't fuck a tranny, black (read : ghetto, or friends with ghetto blacks), fatty (read : enough that you cannot run. Chub is fine) or a junkie (too much risk)

btw,if you really believe this is true, that I'm a bigot, send me a lesbian to rail, to prove SHES not a bigot.

btw, ever consider bisexuals see the madness of trans people. and would rather not?
>>
>>7228625
its bisexuality, with a capital A for ally. so i guess bisexuAlity
>>
>>7228625
No need to understand it just don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>7228795
>btw,if you really believe this is true, that I'm a bigot
My entire post was explaining that you're not.

Personally, I don't fuck illiterates.
>>
>>7228795
>mfw anon doesnt know what bigot or lesbian means
>>
>>7228827
my point is the post I pointed at says its bigoted if a bi doesn't want to fuck a tranny

So why then is it not bigoted if a lesbian doesn't want to take my dick? PREJUDICE! DISCRIMINATION! HATEFUL BIGOTRY!
>>
>>7228931
>my point is the post I pointed at says its bigoted if a bi doesn't want to fuck a tranny
No it doesn't.
>>
>>7228931
>my point is the post I pointed at says its bigoted if a bi doesn't want to fuck a tranny

>There's nothing bigoted about not wanting to fuck a tranny
>>
>>7228952
>>7228963
>Sexual attraction = willingness to have sex with
>Sexual attraction = consent
Did you just fucking say that not having sex with someone is bigoted? Fuck man. You're retarded.
>>
>>7229096
>Did you just fucking say that not having sex with someone is bigoted? Fuck man. You're retarded.
No. I literally said the opposite. Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>7229104
I think anon is actually illiterate
>>
>>7229096
Sexual attraction =/= consent retard.

I can have attraction but not consent. I can consent but not be attracted.
>>7229104
You said bisexuals who didn't want to fuck trannies are borderline bigoted....

You cant take that back

I still demand a lesbian suck my dick to prove shes not a bigot.
>>
>>7229117
>You said bisexuals who didn't want to fuck trannies are borderline bigoted....
I said the exact opposite, with all the clarity that the English language has to offer.
>>
>>7229128
>I don't think any truly bisexual person would turn down sex with what they would consider an attractive transgender person. Otherwise, they're probably just bigoted or something.
So your argument is either 1: these people aren't bi, or 2, they are a bigot.

Thus, one is a bigot for turning them down.

fyi one can ACKNOWLEGE someone being attractive and NOT want to fuck. I'm straight and I know the rock is attractive by male standards, but I'm not a faggot, so I'm not AROUSED by it.

So either admit you fucked up or send me my lesbian for a blowjob to solidify the LGBT alliance.
>>
>>7229160

That's not me you fucking idiot, that's OP. If you're responding to OP, why have you been quoting me?
>>
>>7229160
>fyi one can ACKNOWLEGE someone being attractive and NOT want to fuck. I'm straight and I know the rock is attractive by male standards, but I'm not a faggot, so I'm not AROUSED by it.

Stop replying to random ass people after you've quoted someone completely unrelated, you asshat.
>>
This thread is a clusterfuck
>>
>>7229235

I never consented to this.
>>
>>7229187
this is the shame about an anon board....my bad.

>>7229191
no you. And DONT ASSUME MY HEADWEAR! I WEAR A FEDORA YOU SHITLORD!

>>7229235
gays love fucking clusters, clusters of hemorrhoids that is
>>
>>7229263
>this is the shame about an anon board....my bad.
No it's not, it's the shame about you being a fucking mongoloid who has no idea how to use 4chan
>>
>>7228625
I'm trans and pansexual..

There's really not much to understand other the simple fact that I could not give a single fuck what genitals or orientation/gender somebody is as long as I find them somewhat attractive both on the inside and out.
>>
>>7228625
>pansexual
>asexual
>demiromantic
>aromantic
>demisexual
>sapiosexual
These tumblr meme sexualities are major red flags. Watch out for them.
>>
>>7229362
Cool. So you're bisexual then.
>>
File: IMG_4059.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4059.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>7228625
Isn't it already covered under gynemimetophilia and andromimetophilia ?
>>
>>7229250
aaaaadam
>>
>>7229522
I once triggered a person who was one of these things and then I asked them to explain what it is and how it is that they are being discriminated. I was told that a cis would never understand. Is this true?
>>
>>7231582
Being cis wouldn't bar you from being any of those things
>>
>>7231582
>>7231597
For some of those you can also be straight
>>
>>7231597
That wasn't what I was told, but what I want to know if there is more to this than just intensified case of snowflake syndrome
>>
>>7228625
It's a label people put on themselves so they can stop feeling guilty for fucking anything that makes their genitals tingle, it's hard to explain. It's like how some people say "don't label your sexuality, labeling is counterproductive/just fuck whatever you think is cute" except it is in itself a label, it's a contradiction. But it has the same effect. So yes it is a meme sexuality.
TL;DR it's unironically using a label about not caring about labels.

This poster is also correct >>7228725
>>
>>7228725
I've seen so many pansexual people saying that this isn't what pansexuality is and that it's just a stereotype.
>>
This is a pansexual, OP. You're welcome.
>>
>>7228625
Epic love is love meme the sexuality.
>>
pansexuality is simply bisexuality for those who feel that the implication of "bi" - as in 2 - as in attraction to 2 genders - doesnt suit them.
non-binary, andro, trans, queers: these things all fall outside what "bisexual" encompasses in a pedantic sense. pansexual sounds dumb, but better than "multisexual" or "omniseuxal" or any other prefix you could use.
bisexual has colloquially come to mean "attraction to all genders" and not specifically male/female but idk why do u care what ppl identify as ??

also @ that shitty anon somewhere in the thread saying asexuality doesnt exist: ???. it does?? bait harder m8
>>
>>7228625
Dude, it's very similar to bisexuality

It's semantics.

Once the queer community moves past its obsession with labels, we'll be much better off. Bisexual is basically the same as pan, except pan intrinsically expresses a rejection or reduction of the importance of sex/gender binary. That's it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.