[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked in the body department if I'm mtf? What measurements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 17

File: 1435080668808.jpg (94KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1435080668808.jpg
94KB, 600x850px
Am I fucked in the body department if I'm mtf?

What measurements are good and what can I do (besides lose weight) to make myself smaller or change my proportions? I'm only 18 so my body isn't completely done growing right? If I got on hrt right now would there be some female growth?
>>
>>7224717
some ftms go obese mode..... a male or female blob, sans tits are hard to tell apart.
>>
>>7224729
That's not really what I meant and I think I'd kill myself if I was obese
>>
>>7224717
>Am I fucked in the body department if I'm mtf?
Probably unless you're naturally feminine or androgynous. The sooner you start HRT the better.

>If I got on hrt right now would there be some female growth?

Possibly, bones usually don't seal up completely until age 22 or so. Would start ASAP if you want any hip growth. In addition the earlier you start the better your tits will look.

>what can I do (besides lose weight) to make myself smaller or change my proportions?

Nothing else really. HRT will alter fat distribution and cause some muscle atrophy but you can't shorten skeletal structure without major surgery.

>What measurements are good
The average US female is currently a cow so I wouldn't go by average measurements. I would say falling withing +/- 20% of these values is ideal with the exception of height as some people like taller women.

height: 5'4" (162cm)
weight: 120lbs (54kg)
note that weight should increase/decrease with height
Waist: 25" (63.5cm)
Dress size: US 8 (not gonna bother converting this one)
>>
>>7224717
Should start wearing corsets and tightlacing too. At 18 you could probably easily get rid of or completely prevent barrel chest that occurs in males.
>>
>>7224958
Corsets cause anal prolapse
>>
>>7224967
If you have a properly made corset it shouldn't be putting pressure on your lower colon and rectum like that.
I've only ever tried shitty corsets so far. I'm making my own right now I've just been really lazy about finishing it cause I have no sewing machine so I'm doing it entirely by hand. I'm like half done but I haven't even worked on it in months.
>>
>>7224982
can you give an example of a properly made corset?
>>
>>7224766
You might end up doing it anyway..actually this if pretty likely
>>
>>7224990
Well there's different variations but in generally a poorly made corset always has the shape of ) (
It needs to pinch in the center more basically. There should be zero pressure at the top and bottom and most of the pressure should be at the midpoint. For getting rid of barrel chest you need a linear reduction from the top to the middle though, which is tough to train your body to accept but it results in permanent bone changes due to the wonders of Wolff's Law.
>>
>>7225014
Could you give an example of a good one? Like one that you can buy? I have no idea what I'm doing here >.<
>>
>>7225069
If you want a "good" one you'd need to custom make it.
Off the rack ones are okay just for playing around, but you shouldn't do tight-lacing with them because they apply pressure unevenly since they're not catered to your specific body.

They're actually a lot easier to make than you think too. I haven't been having any issues doing mine and I'm not even using a machine, just all hand sewing. It's tedious which is why I've been lazy though lol
Custom made corsets cost like $500+ usually if you don't want to make it yourself. You could always buy a cheap sewing machine too.
I'd say read lucycorsetry.com if you're actually serious about waist training
>>
>>7225103
I've never sewn anything in my life so I really don't think I could trust myself to make one that won't kill me. Like probably worse than any brand one could ever do.

Thanks though, guess I'll have to either pony up or take the plunge with the store bought ones.
>>
>>7225130
You could just practice. I barely knew how to sew, I still really don't actually lol
But corsets are just entirely straight lines. The trickiest part is the pattern, but I just used photoshop and used the pen tool, printed it off and traced it onto cardboard sheets.

I'm not using "proper" bones though. I just have these really thick chunks of nylon cable tie that I got from home depot. It's like maybe 1/4" thick and 1/3" wide for each cable tie. But I have a corset from amazon and the nylon cable ties seems to be in between the flexibility and strength of spring steel and spiral steel so I think it'll work.
>>
File: o020.jpg (95KB, 540x641px) Image search: [Google]
o020.jpg
95KB, 540x641px
>>7224717
>Am I fucked in the body department if I'm mtf?
probably
>>
>>7225156
I'd like to know how that goes! If that ends up working well I might do something similar.
>>
>>7225308
I'd imagine it would work. Corded corsets use only chunks of rope to provide the shape.
The bones aren't what shrinks your waist, their only function is to provide shape to the garment otherwise your body will cause it to bulge in random spots. Almost anything that's relatively rigid will work.

The only thing I'm worried of is that my body heat will slowly cause the nylon to warp.
>>
File: perfect specimen ruka.jpg (58KB, 468x960px) Image search: [Google]
perfect specimen ruka.jpg
58KB, 468x960px
>>7224717
Will you be my Ruka bf?
>>
>>7225457
ofc if i was pretty enough
>>
File: ruka steins gate 4567865435678.jpg (24KB, 430x640px) Image search: [Google]
ruka steins gate 4567865435678.jpg
24KB, 430x640px
>>7226076
What makes you think that you are not pretty enough anon?
>>
>>7226502
not on hrt yet desu, androgynous face but big ribcage/rib flare. Do you know how to reduce that?
>>
>>7226631
boobs help
>>
>>7224927
>Possibly, bones usually don't seal up completely until age 22 or so
Damn, not OP but thats rather disheartening as I'm already there.
>>
File: did someone say desu.gif (35KB, 525x400px) Image search: [Google]
did someone say desu.gif
35KB, 525x400px
>>7226631
You sound cute would you cosplay ruka senpai?
>>
File: haky.jpg (190KB, 530x409px) Image search: [Google]
haky.jpg
190KB, 530x409px
>>7226865
I plan on it for my first cosplay. That or Haku
>>
>>7224958
>>7224982
>>7225014
>>7225103
>>7225156
>>7225408
Any guide/tips to start corset training?
>>
>>7227083
There's not that much to it. A lot of it is just getting a custom made corset. It's expensive if you aren't sewing it yourself, especially if you plan on wearing it everyday since you'd probably want a couple otherwise they'll stink eventually.
If you want to get into corsetry I'd highly suggest learning to make your own unless you have a lot of cash to throw around.
Like if you use duck cotton or denim as your strength layer rather than true coutil fabric and just use regular cotton for your outer layer it's like $20 at walmart lol

I wouldn't spend too much time on pre-made corsets. I've tried cheap ones off amazon and even moderately high priced pre-made ones and none of them really fit all that great. Plus men and women have their waistline in different spots so they never sit quite right. They're nice just for testing out corsets though.

I'm pretty new to it myself though. I've read a lot of the information on lucy's corsetry and such though. It's probably the most comprehensive list of info you can find.
>>
>>7225069
Try stomach vacuums if you're trying to slim your waist. It'll also give your belly a better shape by strengthening your core without adding bulking muscle.
>>
>>7224729
Also obese guys tend to have much more estrogen than thin and especially than buff guys. It's the reason lot of "fat guys" tend to have full lips and softer skin than "normal" guys.

Also, according to Danish research, something like half the boys will develop some breast tissue during puberty but if you're obese it's lot likelier they will stick and become real boobs.

Basically, if you're MtF you want to be fat/obese during puberty to minimize test and maximize estrogen.
>>
>>7225103
>lucycorsetry.com
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Custom-Corset-Pattern

Is this a good guide? Or is it more focused towards actual women?
>>
>>7226894
Make sure to post crossplay pics
>>
>>7231398
This is probably an easier guide to follow:
https://katafalk.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/underbust-pattern-tutorial/
I just did mine in photoshop, printed it, and traced it onto cardboard after.

Just remember, mens waistlines are in a different location then women's.

As far as bones location and angle of bones and whatnot it really doesn't matter. Bones aren't what compresses you, they are only there to provide structure support to the fabric. If you had no bones the fat in your body would fabric to bulge out and the bones help maintain even tension across the fabric.
So you don't have to curve the edges of your panels exactly like what they say, you can basically do whatever shape you want. Hour glass corsets have more pinch toward the center and not very much everywhere else. But if you want ribcage shaping you might want something like a conical corset which has a linear taper from the top to your waist.

If you're really crafty you can just measure yourself and make a mesh pattern in blender and set up your seams on the 3D object and it will unravel the object and generate a pattern for you.
Just remember, modern corsets generally do not taper in at the front and back very much, just along the sides. It's supposed to be the healthiest that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>7229202
>be obese during childhood and puberty
>lose all the weight at 18 and go the gym

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>7232340
Even with the estrogen production from fat cells being skinny probably keeps you more feminized since your body will have more limited resources to grow.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 640x273px
>>7232389
>skinny

It's worse than that. I'm also 5"11 which is too tall to be a girl unless your cis
>>
>>7232419
Why is 5'11 to tall senpai?
>tfw 6'1
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 640x345px
>>7232435
Please stop making me want to transition
>>
>>7232652
Why would you not want to?
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (15KB, 492x308px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
15KB, 492x308px
>>7231750
okokok but it'll be a while desu
>>
File: 1472104613020.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472104613020.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
Let me give you some encouragement OP.

Here's my measurements:

39 Shoulders
35 Bust
33 Underbust
30 Waist
34 Hips

I started HRT a month before I turned 25. I'm about to turn 26. I'm 6'3".

I pass only sometimes. I dress ambiguously but I never get sir'd anymore. If I can at least be free of being sir'd and he'd I think you'll go way further than I do.

Chin up and have some confidence.
>>
>>7233173
Can you post pics?
>>
>>7233473
No way. Just because those are what my actual experiences are doesn't mean some asshat here wouldn't save it to their "hon folder" or some shit.
>>
Mid 30's bi male getting into crosadressing. Im about 5'10" and about 185 lbs. I know I'll neverbe "passable" but is there any way to at least lessen the masculinity of my body while i dress? Other than losing 20 pounds or so.
>>
>>7238387
corset probably. It's a bit risky for men though sine we have a different skeletal structure.
>>
File: d0gqZ.gif (750KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
d0gqZ.gif
750KB, 500x282px
>>7233173
>I'm 6'3".
>I pass only sometimes.

You don't say...
>>
>>7238846
Is that Jensen Ackles?
>>
>>7238753
I'm >>7233173 poster here

You definitely want to lose some weight first. I started weighing 147 lbs, then put on a little fat intentionally. It helps get it where it needs to go.
>>
>>7240350
Quoted wrong poster, meant >>7238387

sorry!
>>
>>7229202
Shouldn't you starve yourself during puberty to stay skinny/tiny?
>>
File: 1477261140141.jpg (121KB, 649x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1477261140141.jpg
121KB, 649x1056px
>>7229202
Never thought eating my emotions away would turn out to have been the right decision.
Fuck stretch marks though.
>>
>>7240362
Yeah I'd think if your fat your body would have to develop a larger skeletal structure to support it during puberty. Plus your body would have ample resources to develop itself.
Like only 10% of your estrogen comes from fat so it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>7224927
I enjoyed my girlfriend's body when she was 5'6" and 160lbs the most. She used to lift weights, though, so that's probably 5lbs more muscle than the average woman.
>>
>>7232120
Is prolapse a real risk? It's one of my biggest fears on the planet. Also thanks! I'll try to figure this out.
>>
>>7242756
bump
>>
>>7242756
I've never heard of that being a thing. Maybe if your corset doesn't fit properly I guess.
>>
>>7242756
I know a transwoman whos using bought corsets with metal bones for over two years and she has problems bonewise. She tightened to fast but no prolapse.
>>
>>7246420
Men, and mtf's, should not use store bought corsets. Neither men or women should tightlace using store bought corsets as well.
For tight lacing the only way you can do it is with custom made corsets. It's dangerous with anything else. Either make your own or pony up the cash.
>>
>>7246434
I don't have skill and money. Not sure it would be less dangerous to make my own.
>>
>>7246625
Well, ultimately store bought ones can at most maybe pull you in 4-inches, but finding one that fits will be a hassle. So realistically you're probably only going to get 2 out of it, and that's not enough to alter your bones much.
The problem is it won't sit right on your rib cage or your hips and mens and womens waistline are about 1 inch away from eachother so pressure is also put on the incorrect spot.

Corseting is like a hobby, it's good to learn how to make your own and the more you do it the better you'll get. I have like 4 hunks of garbage sitting in my room that I never went to completion on due to them being complete disasters lol
>>
File: 1410157222141.jpg (8KB, 396x349px) Image search: [Google]
1410157222141.jpg
8KB, 396x349px
big rib big shoulder BIG TRANNY ASS androgynous hon here

last time i measured, i lost weight since then, but it was something like 42.5 in around my shoulder (17.5 width maybe? maybe 17? i cant measure that very easy), 32 in waist, 41 in hips, 165 pounds 5'8"

you can pull it off and pass with face and voice and boobs (pushup or just padded bra helps if you have mantits like me), i mean some people will "clock" you but I've "clocked" cis girls honestly there are way more manly cis girls out there than there are trans girls, just yesterday I saw one with a small ass and kinda big ribs, like her whole torso was bigger than her hips... samoans

my face is definitely more clockable due to brow so I rock the tranny bangs. I want brow surgery pronto, not having my eyebrows for expressiveness makes me look fucking autismal
>>
>>7246868
What's a hon? i'm new to this board
>>
>>7246930
It's a tranny who will never pass. It's a fate worse than death.
>>
>>7246868
>androgynous hon
>>
>>7246868
Has a point.

I've known girls with bigger shoulders than me. I've known a girl I thought was FtM for sure because of her face and choice of nickname but turns out she just doesn't care.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.