[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay marriage and rights are still under threat you retards. Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: 2016-10-12-20-54-54_u18chan.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-12-20-54-54_u18chan.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
Gay marriage and rights are still under threat you retards. Trump can say and lie as much as he wants to anyone, the moment he puts a conservative Judge it is up to the court to overturn it and Trump has no say in it.

But of course like most /pol/ sheep you start beveling a demagogue who has proven to lie all the time to get what he wants

No wonder we are where we are
>>
What can I do about it?
>>
>>7221792
The supreme court rarely overturns precedent, the majority of Americans now support gay marriage and Trumo doesn't want to change same sex marriage.
>>
>>7221836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njl2EC6PXds
>>
>>7221792

Who cares, gay marriage is a meme. Since gays cannot be monogamous.
>>
>>7221951
fUCK OFF SLUTS, CHUBBY BARAFAGS ARE MONOGAMOUS
>>
>>7221792
I for one support this.

Gay marraige is a joke.
>>
>>7221792
serious question, thoughts on man tits? Ive heard many gays love em
>>
I don't understand how anyone could like dick and not boobs, especially at the same time.

Are they gay or some shit?
>>
>>7222414
I am a sub bottom, i like big cuddly hairy men with a natural dick and nice facial hair

Yeah i am gay you faggot
>>
BUT HE WAVED A FLAG
>>
>>7222427
But dick girls are better anon.

They can have your babies, and be your sub bottom.
>>
>>7222449
what part of "i am a sub bottom" you didnt get exactly?
I am not a top, i am not a sub top, i am not a dom bottom, i am a SUB BOTTOM.

That requires men only
>>
>>7221792
I love how the artist included the mentally ill stare.
>>
Nah, Trump can issue executive orders, he's made it very clear he is fine with gay marriage, and most of his friends are too (Christie, Giuliani, et al).

What IS gonna happen is the rolling back of trans care under medicaid. Trump's healthcare plan includes letting states decide what is gonna be covered under medicaid, which means in the bible belt states you better believe trans care and reproductive care are going out the window.

But "Trannies 4 Trump" right guizsee???
>>
>>7221792
>Gay marriage

= marxist-leftist delusion to undermine Family Planning, destabilize the upholding Heterosexual Majority of any society and invert values (Marriage as institution gets 180 degree turnaround due to nonprocreation OR abolished altogether in the long run)

>be gay
>be unique snowflake
>desperately want to mimicry the straight's ceremony
>while still keeping the sassy fagfests and sex clubs with behaviour that the Hetero population usually never partake in (busy raising children)

NEXT
>>
>>7225162
>Le conspiracy theorist nutjob because he cant handle gays having marriage as well
>>
>>7225162

tl;dr - you cannot both hav eyour cake [Gay Rights, Gay Culture, Gay Identity] and eat it [1:1 get the same ceremonies and infiltration of the tradition of the majority-Straight section of society]

the notion of a separate "LGBTQ" sub-society earning to partake in a Heterosexually Coupled institution, smells like how #BlackLlivesMatter wishes for cultural/institutional/borders Racial Separation [for Blacks] BUT ALSO WITH economic compensation [gibsmedat $ from nonblacks, ie Whites] still intact
>>
>>7225162
The gays who marry aren't the degen queens walking the streets with a dildo up their ass, anon.
>>
>>7221983
Chubby is not the same thing as bara you meme, chubby just means you're too lazy to do some cardio and eat right

And you're wrong they're all sluts too
>>
>>7225191
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz definition autist
>>
>>7225176

>conspiracy theorist

you what, it's called reading up on History

despite arguments on humans being naturally polyamorous, Marriage-As-Societal-Institution is bound to one Heterosexual Couple bonding for raising children; vows, commitmens. Not just in modern day West but in Sumer, Egypt etc

>we gays literally have our own subculture VERY distinct from them
>but let's hijack their marriage ceremonies

Civil Partnership with some economical adjustments would be enough, on a value level you're intruding just as with "Straight Allies" being Feelgood pandering BS most of the time
>>
>>7225203
>i am too stupid to think for myself so i read shit and follow biology like a cuck to achieve some petty sense of control over my terrible life
It is called having a brain, sadly most people like you lack one to have control in their lives and thus resort to this bullshit
>>
>>7225186

No, but on a societal "macro" level we'd still be undermining the "glued togetherness" of the institution of Marriage, what church people would call "Sacredness of".

This opens up for further destabilizing and atomization, such as Feminism and possible Brave New World scenarios where babies are raised without parenting by the corrupted state [long-term, after Marriage has been devalued to the point of ceasing to exist; all you need is to give birth who cares about Ritual?? etc]
>>
File: 1454874306027.jpg (13KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1454874306027.jpg
13KB, 250x187px
>>7221792
>tfw live in MA
>keep homo marriage options and brown people get btfo
>>
>>7225220

>It is called having a brain
Studies on children with single parents --> psychological not-well-being :^)

Why should families with non-biological parents be that different? I assume you're familiar with how adopted people often get "homesick" and search for their biological ancestry IRL

>sadly most people like you lack one to have control in their lives

I'm not the one imagining Trump to exterminate the LGBTQ section of society or turn The West into one big Islamabad with stonings and tower-throwings as punishment for homosexuality

>lack... control

any leftie or rightist SJW that flipped their shit over Gay Wedding Cakes - double standards :^)
>>
>>7225228
If there's one thing undermining the sanctity of marriage it's the fact divorce is a thing and adultery being a crime isn't a thing. Even if your assertion that faggots mimic straight culture was true, it isn't undermining normal marriage in any way. But women being whores, divorcing and taking half the property definitely does.
>>
>>7222639
>But "Trannies 4 Trump" right guizsee???

Twinks4Trump was a paid setup, a Soros funded subversion tactics at rallies etc

iirc mentioned in WikiLeaks, otherwise look over at The_Donald
>>
>>7225262

that's called being degenerates/lowlifes, way outta Trumps control since he won't police every miniscule detail of people's personal lives [Small Government] unlike Hillary's democrat Social Control-Fest (just look at college SJWs and their ingroup policing)
>>
>>7221847
You see you really can't make that argument when a main point of his platform is to get a justice to reverse Roe v Wade
>>
>>7225262
>and adultery being a crime isn't a thing

desu I find this weird since people do already punish each other (friendships ended, possible violence) when that happens
>>
>>7225298
No, that's called banning divorce and criminalizing adultery. Adultery was a felony up until the 1960s so it's definitely doable, your outrage over fags is literally barking at the wring tree, they aren't thevones ruining families.

>Trump
Trump is pro LGBT.
>>
>>7225181
ALL WE WANT ARE THE SAME LEGAL RIGHTS AS STRAIGHT COUPLES JESUS FUCK

I know it's bait but I like writing in caps on the internet
>>
>>7225249
Good thing there will be two parents with a gay marriage :o)
>>
>>7221792
>wahh wahh, I wanted muh first woman prez
>muh progerssiveness
>muh poor refugees
>muh poor mexicans

fucking shit, why dont you move to Iran? heard HRT is free over there
>>
>>7225325
>Trump is pro LGBT.
Yet his cabinet is full of anti lgbt, retards, white supremacists and conspiracy theories xD
>>
File: IMG_8031.gif (86KB, 530x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8031.gif
86KB, 530x331px
>>7228464
>Yet his cabinet is full of...
Oh you mean the cabinet he hasn't even picked yet?
>>
If gay marriage being removed is the price to pay to avert WW3 then so be it
>>
I doubt y'all are losing gay marriage. The USA would be the laughing of the first world even more than they already are after electing Mr. Oompaloompa
>>
>>7228597
>he fell for the putin memes
That is why you should be executed, you are so stupid you shouldnt have the right to vote
>>
>>7228618
>Killary was in favor of a US enforced no fly zone in Syria
>Senate Armed Services Committee's hearings concluded doing so is impossible without declaring war on Russia
>Drank the msm kool-aid
That is why you should be executed, you are so stupid you shouldnt have the right to vote
>>
>>7228657
>No guyz, she ll start a war cuz putin threatens her
>That is 100% war
>Not calling Putin's bluff
retard alert, hopefully you will die of aids
>>
>>7228691
>Doesn't understand she's the one threatening Putin
>"For us to control all the air space in Syria would require us going to war against Syria and Russia" -General Dunford
>Continued advocating for the no fly zone a month after the hearing and possibly to this day
>>
File: asd.jpg (45KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
45KB, 480x475px
>>7228716
>Putin is scared shitless of Hillary he:
>Memes about new nuclear weapons
>Memes about recalling back people
>Memes about nuclear bunkers
Meanwhile nothing ACTUALLY happen in russian ground for such a preparation
>Yeah lol, he totally is serious
Now he has an inexperienced cuck he can manipulate and use to fit his will, he literally managed to bluff his way into being the top dog xD
>>
>>7228721
It's logical to be scared of a military power that he can't beat in a conventional war that's led by Hillary Clinton. She's proven to be a corrupt neocon hawk. The only thing he has with Trump is that the vice grip we have on his nuts will be relaxed.
>>
>>7228757
>SHE'S LE SATAN, SHE LL DO IT CUZ I SAY SO
man why are so many retards alive these days
Congrats on giving Russia another 4 years of free reign retard
>>
File: 1460647133284.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460647133284.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>gay marriage
>>
>>7221792
>Gay marriage and rights are still under threat you retards.
They'll always be you idiot.

I'd like for once as a test remove any and all rigts that homosexuals have, just to see which brave straight soul will stand up against me out of a sincere belief of justice and morality.

I can guarantee you it'll be a barren field.
>>
>>7221792
Why do you give a shit for religious union, you pleb?
God doesn't love you. God is fickle, callous and fucked up.
Fight for the right to be recognised as equal partners. The fuck is all this marriage shit, senpai? It was always a way to keep breeders in check.
>>
>>7231964
>RELGIOUS union
>Autistic kid who cant into social norms to realize people arent married because of religion but because this is what people do once they decide to live together as a couple
>>
File: 1464152473772.gif (601KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464152473772.gif
601KB, 197x200px
>>7232080
>we're so liberal we go against the grain!! fuck conforming and what those old white men consider traditional!!
>p-p-please give marriage s-senpai
>>
File: NGON1439.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NGON1439.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>7232094
try harder
>>
File: 1466806774270.png (198KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466806774270.png
198KB, 500x500px
>>7232099
>>
>>7225313
I don't honestly believe that. Pretty much anything Trump said about abortion just seemed like an appeal to the conservative base rather than something he gave a shit about one way or the other. The court has been conservative/conservative leaning quite a bit since Roe v Wade and it's still here 40 years later.
>>
>>7222472
Not if you get your woman to wear a strapon.
>>
boohoo not like you autists are getting married anytime soon
>>
File: piggu.png (1MB, 987x1200px) Image search: [Google]
piggu.png
1MB, 987x1200px
>>7232515
But women look completely disgusting and sexually unappealing, why would i want to be fucked by a thin hairless feminine shit without facial hair?
>>
>>7232529
>But women look completely disgusting
Is this how faggots actually think? Lack of any attraction is one thing, but completely disgusting? What do you do when your mom hugs you? How do you go outside without vomiting?
>>
>>7221792
replacing Scalia with anybody won't change anything. If he adds more justices there's no guarantee they would overturn it. It would also require states to pass laws against gay marriage. There are probably only a few states left that would want to pass those laws and take this to SCOTUS.

>>7225313
Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere. Kennedy and even Roberts want to keep it.

>>7225325
I have a hard time trusting that too much when he makes Mike "If he rides cock, he gets the shock" Pence his VP.
Mike "If you're bi, you're gonna fry" Pence is anti-LGBT even by Republican standards
>>
>>7232544
Of course, they look worse than some weird alien, that repulsive hairlessness and femininity is indeed puke worthy

And i dont accept hugs from women
>>
>>7232578
Mike Pence is insurance to protect him from psycho liberals who might otherwise want to assassinate him.
>>
>>7232592
And what happens if our clinically obese 70 year old president dies of natural causes?
>>
>Trump gets elected

Just fuck my shit senpai
>>
>>7232578
Mike Pence bitched out of several anti-gay bills last year and the media are still pulling random shit he said in the early 90s. You're literally swallowing the media scaremongering narrative like a good goy, bet you believe Holocaust happened too you fucking retard.
>>
>>7232607
Not that person but I haven't realized up until recently that Trump is kind of a fat ass.
>>
>>7225162
>behaviour that the Hetero population usually never partake in (busy raising children)
Straight people literally invented degeneracy you cuck.

>>7225203
>despite arguments on humans being naturally polyamorous, Marriage-As-Societal-Institution is bound to one Heterosexual Couple bonding for raising children; vows, commitmens. Not just in modern day West but in Sumer, Egypt etc
If it really is about raising children, you should demand that couples who are unwilling or unable to reproduce have their marriage rights revoked. Something which I don't see you doing.

>>7225274
How would Soros benefit from Twinks4Trump?

>>7225372
Does Iran have a woman president? Is Iran welcoming of refugees?

>>7228597
Voting for Hillary wouldn't bring WWIII upon us. The worst of her policies is allowing large number of refugees in (and even then she's in favor of strict screening).

>>7231964
>God doesn't love you. God is fickle, callous and fucked up.
God is literally a fascist, and not in a meme way like Trump. And marriage laws in the US have been divorced (no put intended) from religion for a long time. No one complains if a satanist or atheist hetero couple gets married, so "muh god" is no longer an excuse for opposing gay marriage.
>>
>>7232633
>good goy, bet you believe Holocaust happened too you fucking retard.
If the Holocaust didn't happen, why did the Jewish population of Europe drop from 9.5 million to 3.5 million over the course of the war? Only a miniscule fraction of that decrease can be explained by documented emigration. And yeah, people inevitably tend to die in war, due to bombings and food shortages, but the casualty rate of the Jewish population was at least 5 times that of the general German or Russian population. Which means, supposing the Germans didn't actually have a plan for mass extermination, at the very least they undertook some sort of action that made the Jews exceptionally vulnerable to the ordinary causes of wartime deaths.
>>
>>7232635
Well he's the president of America after all.
>>
>>7232988
>muh 6 gorrillian

lmao, even the jews admitted that number was bullshit a few years ago bud
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.