[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend told me she wanted to be a boy. I don't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m7u0x2fE5w1qgagtso1_500.png (93KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7u0x2fE5w1qgagtso1_500.png
93KB, 500x281px
My girlfriend told me she wanted to be a boy.

I don't really care, love them either way, but are there any tips with what to expect or how to deal with this?

Thanks
>>
>>7221372
It's his process, so just go along with what he wants and let it take time. But be honest with yourself and him. If he wants to have SRS and you are no longer attacted to him, just say so and break up.
>>
>>7221395
I don't think we'll be breaking up, gender was never really a thing I cared about anyways, I just wanna be prepared to help them.
>>
>>7221372
>>7221395
We don't even know yet if OP's partner is transgender yet or not.

Does she actually want to transition? With HRT? we need infos here
>>
>>7221410
Yeah.
It's the whole thing.
they wanna go the whole way.
>>
>>7221420
I mean if he had that tendency his whole life he is definitely trans.

If you're openminded the only thing that could be a problem is he'll look and sound like a man soon. You gotta be into that.

Things that will happen physically
>body and facial hair
>muscle gain
>voice deepening
>his clit will get bigger
>skin will get rougher

You'll be dating a man with a vagina then. You gotta like that or break up.
>>
>>7221432
I'm assuming it's easy surgery to deal with the chest, but what are the options for the penis like? not a thing? I don't understand how they would be.

Sorry I know I could do some research myself but I'm just a little overwhelm right now.
>>
>>7221444
I say they suck. Some say they don't. I'm MtF with FtM friends, but not an expert on the field. There IS a method which is not srs, but they kind of glue a rubbery massy dick to your bottom and you can pee with it. A friend of mine got that.

And yes top surgery is doable. You don't even gotta travel far to get decent surgery. Just that theres scars that will stay.
>>
>>7221452
what is srs?
>>
>>7221457
Sex reassignment surgery
Which is what you were talking about

Thevmethod I brought up is not a surgery. More comparable to breast fill cups for mtfs, just more practical
>>
>>7221463
so it sounds like the most likely outcome is that they'll be a lot more manly, have a flat chest, but will end up still having a vagina.

It sounds like it's going to be a rough road for them, I don't think I'd be strong enough to live that life.
>>
>>7221468
ftm here
the good thing about being a man with a vagina is that nobody sees the vagina, they just see the man
you wouldn't have thought the guy in pic related is ftm if i didn't just tell you, i suspect
also, bottom surgery (the term more often used for srs in an ftm context, by analogy to 'top surgery' which is chest) isn't that bad, the problem is there are two options and one looks completely realistic but is very small while the other is normal size but of an appearance spectrum varying from 'pretty good' to 'flesh tube'
recent surgeries skew more towards 'pretty good' but still have glaring flaws
but most trans guys, at least in the current social context where people don't notice the physical traits that can out ftms (such as having wide hips and top surgery scars), pass really well and have no trouble being accepted as male
>>
>>7221527
I suppose that is true, at least passing and living as a man seems to be fairly obtainable for them. they've always had a strong jawline.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.