[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was accosted at the grocery store today for "misgendering"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: transheart.png (14KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
transheart.png
14KB, 375x360px
I was accosted at the grocery store today for "misgendering" a socalled "nonbinary" person. I guess they thought I'm supposed to assume every lesbian with short hair is making up genders for themselves. I really with the LGBT (particularly the T) would kick these people to the curb. At this point I don't even care if they kill themselves. Perhaps its natural selection's way of saying its time for them to go.
>>
>>7220596
What happened exactly?
Your exact words and their exact words, as best as you remember them, please.
>>
>>7220596
t here
we would, but they greatly outnumber us
>>
>>7220596
non binaries are almost ALWAYS retarded on some level

...say, if we execute autistic people, would that reduce the trans community by 50% or something?
>>
>>7220604
I don't remember all of the exact words because I check out a lot during confrontation (like I disassociate, I can't handle the surge of adrenaline and other emotions that come with it) but it started out with me bumping my shopping cart in to their foot, me apologizing using the word ma'am (like "I'm so sorry ma'am" as I habitually do), and being yelled at for five minutes where the gist of it was basically her telling me how ignorant I am because I assume her gender is her gender, how ignorant I am for bumping in to her foot, and basically made me feel like shit all around.
The best part about it is I'm trans hahahaha Like die in a fire bitch.
>>
File: e5fhqjxa3qoiawxv1tf9.jpg (34KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
e5fhqjxa3qoiawxv1tf9.jpg
34KB, 636x477px
>>7220674

you must be from the south.
nobody else says things like ma'am or sir.

just stop saying those things.
just say 'sorry'
or don't say anything.

if people start yelling at me in public i just walk away.

don't take it personally.
they are the ones with a problem.
let it go.
you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>7220687
this. i get if it's an ingrained instinct, but ma'am or sir just sounds odd if not in a formal sort of situation.
>>
>>7220611
eww
>>
>>7220611
kys yourself kthxbye
>>
>>7220596
looks like i gotta reply
>>
>>7220687
Acually I'm Canadian lol I use ma'am or sir on everyone I don't personally know.
I'm also not about to change anything because one delusional person got a cactus up their ass over a word that isnt even insulting. She chooses to be offended. Maybe if she identified as something real I'd try harder lol
>>
>>7220820
You're the only one who cares bitchtits. And if you died tomorrow I wouldn't even know the difference ;) you're irrelevant.
>>
>>7220873
Hahahahaha don't flatter yourself. I have to care what you think to be angry. Don't confuse my contempt for anger. Like I said, you could die tomorrow and I wouldn't know the difference. The only purpose you'll serve the planet is when you die and become food for worms. I'm too busy being glad I'm not you to care much about whether or not I'll be a real woman to an anonymous internet subhuman ;)
>>
I hope Trump will embark on a sterilization program. Anyone below a certain IQ shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Religious people shouldn't reproduce. Gays shouldn't have the option. Nobody outside of a strict set of criteria should be allowed to create and bring forth life.
>>
>>7220902
so jews, muslims, Christians.... you realize in a few generations America would be barren right? Christians make better kids
>>
>>7220611
dicks are so fuckin revolting
>>
>>7220932
Christians are often child abusers and pedophiles.
And why would America be barren? They can do what the Japanese are about to try to do to solve their population problems. Farming offspring in faux wombs!
>>
>lesbian
Good post, and you were just about on-target, but you're off on this. It isn't special/hip/cool to be a lesbian anymore, so their gender is androsexual dyke prolly.
>>
My response: "I'm a real tranny. Fuck off and die, self-righteous cunt."
>>
>>7220596
find yourself a better culture
>>
>>7220596
Non-binaries are the special snowflakes of the special snowflakes, it's best not to deal with them.
>>
>>7220674
So you didn't tell her you're trans? This whole post sounds hollow.
>>
>>7220964
>Christians are often child abusers and pedophiles.
90% of child abusers and pedophiles in the USA are christians because 90% of the total poulation in the USA is christian. Sexual molestation of children is rampant in India and buddhist asia also. It's just people.
>>
>>7221559
most indians are hindu.
>>
>>7220674
>>7220596
Today in "Things that never happened".
>>
>>7221559
citation needed on this 90% statistic.
>>
Fucking "non-binary" memegendered snowflakes are shitting all over any degree of respectability or legitimacy that actual trans people have. I often wonder if they're just modernized TERFs acting out a parody of trans people 24/7. They're like walking strawman arguments that social conservatives and TERFs like to throw at us.
>>
>>7222147
Actually this seems like something I'd do, not say ma'am but like, I wouldn't be able to remember exact wording for the same reason as op, as well as that I probably wouldn't mention being trans because conflict is scary.
>>
Something similar happened to me some weeks ago. I opened the door to a short haired girl and say something like "ladies first".

She got triggered because she was a snowflakegender with the pronoun "elle".
>>
>>7220596
Why are you so triggered over this? Just call xim what xir wants and get over yourself.
>>
>>7220596
>I really with the LGBT (particularly the T) would kick these people to the curb.
Believe me, so do we. Particularly the T.
>>
>>7220674
next time that happens, tell the cunt to fuck off and stop making up genders, because she makes real trannies look bad
>>
>>7234687
>I opened the door [...] and say something
Why would you ever say anything in this situation
You just hold open the door and wait for the other person to say "thank you" or "excuse me"
>>
>>7234687
>ladies first
ouch the cringe
even if they weren't non-binary that would still be a really sexist thing to say. don't say things like that, and don't act in ways that support these views. Hold the door if it's natural, don't go out of your way, don't treat people differently based on look
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.