[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, how many of hypocritcal fags voted for trump and pence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: latest-3.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Alright, how many of hypocritcal fags voted for trump and pence (electroshock out your gay sense)

And how many of you are regreting it.
>>
>>7219606
Don't regret it at all, even despite Mike "Strictly dickly, fry em quickly" Pence. Trump was the lesser evil. His ideas on ending the Cold War, fighting terror instead of sponsoring it, reforming Congress and the Senate... all good fucking ideas.
>>
I voted for Hillary XDD
>>
Trump actively supports LGBTs and Pence isn't President
>>
>>7219862
Keep telling yourself that
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x263px
>>7219606
Give me my cure fuckhead

You don't cure me. And I will personally ram that electrode up your ass.

FIX ME NOW
>>
>>7220293
some gay people WOULD like treatment, which was made FUCKING ILLEGAL, even to those who WANTED treatment.

So fuck you op, maybe some people WANT treatment, but you are oppressing them you shit lord.
>>
File: 234.jpg (16KB, 400x400px)
234.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>7219714
I voted Hillary because Trump didn't say how he was going to do any of those things. He just said shit without backing it and people just fucking ate it up.
>>
>>7220390
Unless the laws forbade minors from recieving this "treatment", you'd see a lot more queer kids being forced into it by their homophobic parents than people actually willingly doing it.
>>
You do realize Pence is Trump's bullet proof vestvto keep the left from killing him right?
>>
File: ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>>7219606

I think it is too early to tell how fucked up his presidency will be.

My friend has had electroshock therapy several times for depression and it still isn't cured. He has lost a lot of painful memories though, and he looks a lot older than our other friends his age. I remain skeptical about it's effectiveness. I mean you don't fix your computer by frying the motherboard.
>>
File: Mike Pence.jpg (574KB, 1964x3406px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Pence.jpg
574KB, 1964x3406px
>>7219606
>>
>>7220434
You sure about that? I actually asked to be treated under something not in DSM 4, and nobody would talk to me

I had to treat myself

Besides that, if it works, why not give the kid a statistical advantage?
>>
>>7220554
>Besides that, if it works, why not give the kid a statistical advantage?
It rarely does work, and it's not even recognized as a legitimate medical treatment. It's really nothing more than brainwashing.
>>
>>7220554
there's no way to make it legal for minors. even if you required their "consent", it'd be easy as fuck for the parents to say either sign the paper or be disowned.
if an adult wants to do it, whatever.
>>
>>7220440
Now I see the light

An equally shit hitler to back up the first one.

Just take both of the out
>>
>>7220440
He's both fat and extremely old, there's a very good chance he'll end up keeling over on his own or at the very least end up having to step down due to medical issues.
>>
Bisexual neoreactionary here. I voted Trump. No regrets.
>>
>>7221027
>neoreactionary
What every you say faggot
>i haven't regretted it
When you do you'll find it shocking.
>>
>>7220144
But it's true. Trump has held up pride flags at his rallies and in one example said:

>"I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology.
>[audience applauds]
>And I have to say, as a Republican, it is so nice to hear you cheering for what I just said."

The people threatening Trump with assassination are the ones who are truly wrong. You don't need to worry about Pence unless Trump dies and he becomes president. I don't like Pence at all, but Trump gets too much hate for things he hasn't said or done.
>>
>>7219606
I voted Trump. I couldn't be happier.... I take that back, every day since the election, Trump says shit that makes me even more proud of him and my country.

>Pence wants to electro-torture us!
No. Pence never advocated electro-shock therapy on anyone ever. Pence never advocated forcible conversion therapy on anyone. Pence wanted government funding options for LGBT people who authentically and voluntarily wanted to try and fight their orientation/identity. (We know conversion therapy is bullshit that doesn't work), but the point is Pence never wanted it forced on anyone. That said, he never mentioned electro-shock, even for voluntary patients.
>>
File: Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg (554KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg
554KB, 2151x1606px
>>7220398
You voted and so many others voted for a woman who sponsored al-Qaeda in Syria. How quickly we forget. (pic related)

Thank fuck you people lost.
>>
>>7222234
This is why I support him, I couldn't get therapy for "sexual aversion disorder" (asexual, for you guys) because it "wasn't in the dsm" anymore.

Eventually got through it though. Had to study psychology for a long time to do it.
>>
>>7219606
Based Klein, good taste
>>
File: smuk trump.jpg (54KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
smuk trump.jpg
54KB, 620x349px
>Alright, how many of hypocritcal fags voted for trump and pence
Pennsylvanian that voted Trump, feels good
>And how many of you are regreting it.
Nope, I'm loving every second. Not in love with Mike "AC/DC to the LGBT" Pence, but he's just line insurance for Trump so idgaf.
>>
>no syrian war
k I'm fine with not being able to marry. Who gives a shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.