[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a self-hating gay girl who enjoys breaking people's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 189x267px
I'm a self-hating gay girl who enjoys breaking people's hearts because I have no self-esteem. Seducing people and making them fall in love with me is what gives me life. I lead people on as much as I can in the hopes that they fall so much in love with me that they can never fall out. I was very lonely and isolated as a child and teenager, so now I want to own peoples' hearts and souls. Sowing obsession in as many as possible is what I live for. I'm so desperate for love that I'm willing to destroy people to acquire it. I rarely feel remorse, just peace. If someone can be destroyed because of me, that means I'm worth something... that I'm worth loving. I'm thankful to all the people who love me. They make me so happy I could cry. My childhood is over. My teenage years are over. I can be loved now.
>>
sounds alot like you need to start taking other people into consideration
>>
>>7217657
Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred.
>>
>>7217657
I'm going to say it again, just to make sure you understand.
Make sure you understand!
you are trash, you fuck with others for fun, try ruinin their lives because it makes you feel better about your pathetic daddy issues, and then start to think that it means you're anything other than less than trash?
you're literally that person that everyone would be happier if you werent there in any way whatsoever.
I wnat you to understand this. this one thing above everything else.
you are delusional.
you dont understand how human beings work.
you are self-centered and tell yourself only what you want to hear.
you will never grow as a person and no-one will ever truly love you if you dont even know how to love them back.
you need to understand the importance of other people's lives and how your actions affect them.
until then, stay empty.
>>
>>7217657
You're either a cringey edgelord making this up because you wish it's what you could do, or you're just a selfish person. Either way, it's just not productive.

Why waste time doing that shit? Take up a hobby. Start lifting. Exercise. Learn to cook. The time you're spending literally wasting your and someone else's time you can spend doing something that makes you feel good about yourself. Who knows, maybe you'll find a qt you click with along the way.

The hardest part of picking up anything is starting.
>>
>>7218084
>a cringey edgelord making this up because you wish it's what you could do

I think this is it
>>
>>7218187
It could be bait.
bad bait, but bait nonetheless.
>>
>>7218084
>adgelerd confermd
>>
>>7218204
I think it's a transbian having an agp fantasy
>>
>>7218217
agp?
>>
>>7217657
>cis girls
>ever
>>
>>7218240
google my friend: "agp "
>>
>>7218251
*"agp trans woman"
>>
>"Autogynephilia" is a sex-fueled mental illness made up by Ray Blanchard. Blanchard defines it as "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."
So OP is a neckbeard that is aroused by the thought of himself as a lesbian heartbreaker?
>>
>>7218280
Actually there's a ton of evidence for it. The only people disputing that are butthurt agp hons.
>>
>>7218286
I don't know and I don't care desu. I just copy and pasted that. I knew someone would point out the "made up" part though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.