[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would it ever be possible for transwomen to become pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

How would it ever be possible for transwomen to become pregnant?

Could we ever really surpass biological law and limitations?
>>
There's been talk of making lab-grown uteruses for cis women who can't conceive. Maybe they can be made for transwomen someday.
>>
>wanting to get pregnant

just rent a womb
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>having children
>>
>>7219805
That's still pretty unlikely. The pubococcygeus muscle is in a different position in males vs. females and it trying to move back to its original position is why you need to keep dilating neovaginas in case they close up. Putting in a uterus would run into a lot of those types of problems with no ability to dilate, not to mention the fact that an actual female reproductive system is considerably more complicated to hook up than just an inverted flesh tube (to take a random example, the inguinal canal in males is largely hollow and hosts the spermatic cords, whereas in females it's considerably smaller and contains the round ligament of uterus, which keeps the top of the uterus pointing towards the cervix).
tl;dr the interior of males and females bodies are sufficiently different that you can't just plop a uterus in there, and that's BEFORE we deal with the issues of attempting to generate any sort of viable reproductive system from stem cells which are genomically imprinted male (which is also why the lesbian sperm thing failed).
Inb4 people start talking about nanotechnology or whatever, which is so speculative as to basically be like "well a wizard could magic me a uterus".
>>
>>7217187
http://annierichards.com/pregnant.htm
cis women with xy chromosomes and thus somewhat masculinized skeletons (even cais women who cannot process testosterone at all and are hyperfeminized have somewhat masculinized skeletons) have been pregnant and had children
this is closer than you think
the technological limitations past just adding a uterus are still complex though, such as a c section being absolutely mandatory and possibly at an earlier than ideal stage of pregnancy
>>
>>7220030
I've always wanted to be pregnant..
But I'm glad I'm a trans-lesbian, because I'll just get the girl knocked up. but i'd be incredibly jealous :(
>>
>>7217187
no such thing as a "transwoman" it's a fucked up man in women's clothing
>>
>>7217187
doubt it, and if you did, I'd bet my christian penis that you would end up with worse kids.
>>
>>7217187

you just get a surrogate to carry the baby.

it isn't rocket science.
>>
>>7217187
Sure once we have sci-fi sciencemagic and you can completely change to a woman or dolphin or whatever. That's also when I'll start dating transwomen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.