[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lgbt/, tl'dr first, then elaboration. I might be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: color.jpg (516KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
color.jpg
516KB, 1620x1080px
Hello /lgbt/, tl'dr first, then elaboration.

I might be having sex with a MtF post-hormones pre-op straight woman soon, and I was hoping for some tips, specifically on making it mentally comfortable for her. This'll be the first sex for her since transition.

My gf has a friend who is going through transition. I know her too, but would say she's still primarily her friend. She has thought I was cute for a while now, and they were talking recently about her transition, and she was depressed about poor dating prospects moving forward, and that she hadn't had any action at all for several years. My gf pretty much offered me up as an opportunity to vent her sexual frustrations on, and that might be happening soon.

I'm cool with it. I'm not weirded out by the anatomy or anything, and we're both pretty liberal sexually. I'm mostly just concerned because I've read stuff about how trans people relate to their pre-op bodies, specifically genitals, that could make sex additionally complicated. I'd like this to go smoothly for her, and I'm willing to be accommodating, and don't want to do stuff that makes this a bad experience for her.

Any tips?
>>
Uhh, you pretty much just say what you said here to her in more casual terms. Example:

"I'm concerned, because I've read about how trans people relate to their pre-op bodies..I'd like this to be good for you, and I'm willing to do whatever you like and is comfortable. I don't want to do stuff that makes this a bad experience for you. So let me know how you want this to go, okay?"

I mean I personally would be touched and become instantly more comfortable if a guy said that at the right time. Then ask him to smash my boipussy and play with my dick a little.

You're a sweet guy OP.
>>
>>7216812
I assume this conversation is best had well ahead of our hookup? As in, not a precursor to the actual event?

I'm trying to make this comfortable and enjoyable for her.
>>
Bampin'
>>
>>7216762
treat her like a girl in all aspects, don't ask to be fucked, be cautious around the feminine benis, she might not like it touched. complement and cuddle her.
t. tranny
>>
>>7216934
Whatever is natural. Cut out the part about researching her or whatever. Just tell her you want her to be comfortable, and go with >>7218324
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.