[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your parents accidentally see you naked for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>tfw your parents accidentally see you naked for the first time since starting transitioning over a year ago
>tfw they see your pill-mutated girlboy body
>tfw their disappointed reaction at what has become of their once-perfect son
anybody else know this bad feel? normally I feel pretty okay about how my transition is going but this hit me in the gut
>>
File: eh kid.jpg (4KB, 140x124px) Image search: [Google]
eh kid.jpg
4KB, 140x124px
and the yaoi plot thickens
>>
how would someone just under the radar "transition" under their parents roof?
>>
>>7208065

So they did or didn't know you were transitioning before then? If not, have they thought of an explanation? Like you're just a low test genetic failure or something.
>>
File: le blush.jpg (51KB, 610x482px)
le blush.jpg
51KB, 610x482px
>tfw parents accidentally see your naked body for the first time since you started HRT
>tfw mom jokingly slaps your hormonally enhanced butt
>>
>>7208118
I was already out to them for a while, it's just that this incident made it 'real' for them, I've been living away from home most of the time
>>
>>7208118
With loose clothes? I don't see the problem
>>
how do you guys get seen naked anyway?

>>7208134
why would she do this?!
>>
>>7208338
I was getting out the bath and the door was open, it was late at night so I didn't expect them to be awake still
>>
File: softball.jpg (54KB, 384x576px)
softball.jpg
54KB, 384x576px
>>7208065
>their once-perfect son

somehow i doubt that or you wouldn't have transitioned
>>
>>7208380

Keep in mind most parents don't have super-high standards and they see their children through a favorable lens. So even if they're kid is absolutely mediocre, they think they're special.
>>
>>7208391

they still think you're special, anon.

they just don't know how they're going to explain you to their friends and they don't want you to suffer a lifetime of rejection.

they will come around as you show them you're okay.
>>
>>7208065
I will never know this feel because I have muscles
>>
>>7208065
Imho... They fucked you up. Yeah it's not their fault, but they still conceived you as the wrong body.
You're fixing their bullshit.
You're doing this so you feel better being alive and living.
If they have complaints, they can present them to themselves for not making you as the sex you shouldn't been. Or God. W/e.

/shakes fist
>>
>>7208400

I'm not OP, just clarifying to that guy.
>>
>>7208372
Lock da door good god. I'd just barricade it altogether, I don't want my parents, or anyone except my cat for that matter, to see my start-of-transition body.
>>
>>7208558
Is this really how you guys think?
>>
>>7211264
>you guys
>>
File: 1464748517917.jpg (78KB, 805x732px) Image search: [Google]
1464748517917.jpg
78KB, 805x732px
>>7208134
>tfw parents accidentally so you naked for the first time since you started hrt
>tfw dad jokingly has you suck his dick
>tfw mom jokingly puts on a strapon and jokingly pegs your ass till you cum
>>
>>7211264
just me fampai dw
>>
>>7208380
not OP, but I'm probably 7/10 as a guy, skinny-fit body (people said i had an 'ideal body' in a tummy thread a while ago) and nice (male) face, and i'm going trans

you don't have to be an ugly guy to want to be female
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.