[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A "friend" I was in bed with doesn't respond to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1459050050631.jpg (22KB, 406x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459050050631.jpg
22KB, 406x360px
A "friend" I was in bed with doesn't respond to me anymore.

All I can think of what might hurt've him is that I didn't want to kiss him on the lips even though he did almost force his mouth against mine. I was sincere with him and said that I consider it way too intimate and personal even though ironically seconds later I sucked him off and let him come all over my underdeveloped tits.
Could this guy be hurt because I refused to kiss him on the mouth? Do guys often get offended if you don't want to kiss them on the mouth or is it just him?
>>
>>7207624
DEPenDS was he quTE?
>>
>>7207633
He kinda was but not bf material in the slightest.
>>
>>7207639
You're fine.
>>
>>7207624

>kissing is too intimate
>this guy isn't boyfriend material
>suck him off anyway

#whoreproblems
>>
>>7207794
If I am a whore then I am a dumb whore because I didn't charge him.

I am not a whore, I just believe that some acts are reserved for the "special one" and not some nerdy fuckbuddy you don't even know that well.
>>
>>7207847

Well, if he's nerdy, are you sure he didn't catch feelings for you? That would explain his being upset with you.
>>
>>7207870
I doubt that.
I mean he even straight up told me that I'm too "cold" so I doubt he would be into me at all.
>>
>kissing more intimate than sucking someone off
Of course he would take it as an insult that you don't want to kiss him, wtf.
>>
>>7207882
Too cold, yes, not kissing someone you're fucking is pretty cold and that's why he doesn't like you now.
>>
>>7207889
But why would I kiss someone who ISN'T even my bf? Wtf.
>>
>>7207906

Why would you suck someone off who isn't even your boyfriend?
>>
File: Down-Syndrome.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Down-Syndrome.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>7207939

Troll Thread is obvious.
>>
He probably got pissed off that you thought you were Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman. If you can suck someone's dick you can kiss them. If you are so revolted by them that you can't lock lips with them you shouldn't be fucking them, have some respect.
>>
I have a kissing rule myself . Well just a way. If I kiss you that means I'm actually attracted to you. If not then you better believe im only using your backdoor as a pussy.
>>
>>7207939
I don't have a bf atm but there are intimate things I could only do with him and nobody else. This person gets it >>7207974
>>
>>7208035
Fine but normal people will be disgusted by this and want nothing more to do with you, which explains your predicament.
>>
>>7208061

I'm with you for criticizing OP on her confused whoring, but
>normal people will be disgusted by this and want nothing more to do with you
You do remember we're all trannies here, right?
>>
>>7208061
Oh. I guess I won't be hearing from him anytime soon then.
>>
>>7207882
well maybe if you kissed him before you sucked him off he wouldn't think you're a cold bitch
>>
>>7208316
Nope.
>>
>>7208333
Um, he actually said it before we had sex.
>>
>>7208352
So you're cold, he detected this, and then you confirmed it by not kissing him. If you just want a cock buy a dildo, human beings don't like being treated this way.
>>
>>7207624
You are damaged beyond repair and you will never find happiness. Enjoy your meaningless hookups and eventual pozzing.
>>
>>7207962
>If you can suck someone's dick you can kiss them.

ew, no
>>
>>7208501
If you find them so disgusting have some self respect and don't gobble their cock.
>>
>>7208501
if they're so "ew" then dont put their dick in your mouth
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.