[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been pondering this hypothetical situation recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n2awgorntm1rbnx7io1_250.gif (258KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2awgorntm1rbnx7io1_250.gif
258KB, 250x250px
I've been pondering this hypothetical situation recently and I thought maybe you folks could help out.

Personally, I am pretty comfortable with being male. I don't feel uncomfortable with my gender so I don't see transitioning as something I would do, despite being very open-minded about it all. At the same time, however, if there was some affordable technology that allowed me to change my biological sex, I feel like I wouldn't hesitate to change, and not for pervy reasons or anything like that. I just think it would be... I'm not sure how to convey it without it sounding strange, but, more enjoyable? And I don't think it would be just to test it out either, I would probably stick with it. So it's not something that I feel is vitally important to me, but if I had that certain option, I would take it.

So where does that put me? Is it "wrong" to want something like this - does it make me lesser or not genuine in your eyes? Is there perhaps a specific term for it? And has anyone else had thoughts like these?
>>
It means you live in a misandric society, and realize being a woman would get you treated better.
>>
File: freud holding a penis.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
freud holding a penis.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>7207497
>if there was some affordable technology that allowed me to change my biological sex, I feel like I wouldn't hesitate to change,
And every other straight guy wouldn't hesitate either.

This is a common sex fantasy for a straight man to dream about changing into a woman so he could masturbate as a woman.
>>
>>7207515
I wouldn't say I'm straight, really. I believe pansexual is the term? Not that I actually have any sex, but the point is that I'd be open to anything. I don't really masturbate either so like I said, not doing it to be a perv.

>>7207511
While that probably would be the case, that's also not the reason I'd be doing it. I think to me it's appealing just to be able to be a cute girl who can wear skirts and carry a purse and just walk around looking nice.
>>
>>7207497
This is how I felt before I started transitioning, although I also had a sexual aspect to it. As I started trying to crossdress and think about how life might be as a girl the feelings got stronger and I even started feeling a little bit of dysphoria at times, so I decided to go ahead with transitioning. I'd encourage you to explore this side of yourself more, maybe see a therapist about it as well. If you end up liking it maybe you should transition, if not at least you know.
>>
>>7207578
I don't know if it's quite like that for me. Like I said, it's not something I feel this strong pull towards, just more of an opportunistic way of thinking. The thought of being a girl is pleasant and relaxing but at the same time it's not something I want to go out of my way to do unless I can also change myself biologically.
>>
>>7207497
>guys should I transition I really want to be a girl but i feel comfortable as a guy haha the answer is no, right? haha please tell me to become a girl

The fact that you made this post and are asking these questions make it VERY possible that you are repressing. You should seriously consider looking for therapists, or at the very least do some serious self-examination. Believe me, I'm trans, and I wish someone would have just told me to break out of the facade whenever I told someone I wanted to be a girl "but I'm not trans."
The longer you wait with transitioning, the more pain will build up.
>>
>>7209746
Perhaps you should read up on the effects of hrt? There are pretty big biological changes. Honestly you kinda remind me of myself a few years back.
>>
OP, I felt trans for years not in that I had real dysphoria, but just that I would want to be a girl and would be envious when I was excluded from things with girls due to my sex.

I always wanted to be cute, and I crossdressed a lot even as a child (when it became kinda sexual is hard to say), but I never considered transition as an option for me and figured I could live my life out as a man without it being TOO bad.

Reading on HRT and successful transitions made me want to try it though. Try asking yourself how you would feel being a man your whole life vs living as a woman permanently, even if it's not a "biological" female body.

Once I tried HRT, I found that I like the effects quite a lot. Before I felt trans (but without dysphoria much), and now it's basically the same (my dysphoria has changed to some degree), except I'm actually gradually transitioning, and it feels great. Definitely explore these thoughts more.
>>
>>7207497
A lot of guys think this and then mistakenly transition. They end up unpassing and behave like circle jerking tantrum tyrants online. I think most of them like you aren't trans but you're potentially a bad copy of a trans woman.
>>
>>7207497
It's definitely not wrong to think about this, it's cool that you can identify what kind of feelings you have about it so accurately and not overreact to them. It's a fun thing to imagine, and maybe around welcoming people you could try crossdressing sometime and see how it feels. You don't really sound like you're trans though, so it will probably remain just a weird quirk that you might have enjoyed being a girl more.
>>
>>7207497

This maybe a sign of latent, dormant dysphoria.

You should explore those thoughts and burn a neuron or two thinking on the issue.

Source: I'm an actual psychologist, and mtf trans grill, so you should trust me: I know how this shit works.

Most therapists will indeed force you to think ablut that issue by using special questions and trying to make you engaged in their exploration.

Don't waste your time, better to clear any doubts now than being hit by transsexuality on your 40s when you won't stand a chance to look good.

Pro-tip: if you find yourself sexually aroused by the idea or when you crossdress, you're in the AGP group, it would be a CLEAR sign for you to transition ASAP before both masculinity and AGP become strong in you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.