[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are always up the LGBT's ass for (typically) being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1683432.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1683432.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
People are always up the LGBT's ass for (typically) being in favour of letting in refugees who apparently would hurt LGBT given the opportunity to come here.

Is this true? Do refugees actually pose any threat to LGBT people?
Because I always believed they would just be grateful to be here and wouldn't risk messing anything up by hurting anyone.
>>
>>7204653
They pose a threat but it's statistically insignificant.
But it's also ridiculously easy to get around that threat just like Canada did by restricting refugee immigration to families only.
>>
>>7204653
It's just the usual conservative fearmongering about colored people. I do think there should be vetting to make sure convicted criminals aren't let in, but I'm not any more worried about being raped by a refugee than by one of the Trump-voting bros I go to college with.
>>
>>7204673
Islam isn't a race and it is irreconcilably in direct opposition to lgbt. And I mean in the violent opposition kind of way. Like, under Sharia law you're thrown off of thirty story buildings kind of way.

I'd rather not have a religious test or anything, just not let anyone in from middle eastern regions under conflict. Not even Yezidi Christians.

There's no reason we can't just setup safe zones anyway. And it's 12:1 more economically efficient. That's 12 more people you're able to protect and feed for the same amount of money you're putting in. That way, you and I don't have to worry about being chucked off of a building and middle eastern civilians don't have to be subjected to conflict between rebels, ISIS and the Assad regime.
>>
>>7204653
>Because I always believed they would just be grateful to be here and wouldn't risk messing anything up by hurting anyone.

Muslim straight guy here. You're hilariously naive.

Not that they aren't exaggarating but plenty of them are inbred to a level that makes rednecks blush.
>>
>>7204806
>Islam isn't a race and it is irreconcilably in direct opposition to lgbt.

So is Christianity desu. Excution of homos is in the books I believe. They just don't do it.
>>
>>7204820
>Excution of homos is in the books I believe. They just don't do it.

That's because they are pussies. Just remember that we will, love /pol/
>>
>>7204820
Christians don't do it because the messianic law was fulfilled when Christ came. Sodomy is still immoral under Christian morality, but the law that gays must be stoned to death, one of many designators to mark the people that would bring for the messiah is gone. It's made unnecessary.

Muslims do it because they believe they still should.

Jews don't do it even though they actually are supposed to, according to what they believe. They also don't sacrifice animals anymore even though they should according to the Torah.

The biggest difference here is that Christianity is made to be compatible with any government that exists. On the other hand, Islam is more like a political ideology, made to spread Sharia and eventually establish a global caliphate.
>>
>>7204658
It becomes life-changing for entire community when you have huge number of people from cultures/religions where homosexuality is a mortal sin ande more importantly _human rights_ are not valued at all.

Swede as case study. You bring enough people from third world - they turn your town into a third world. Enjoy getting attacked for being gay/trans/infidel/woman/wrong race/wrong dress/whatever else they might dislike.
>>
File: MOTOR DICKS.png (36KB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
MOTOR DICKS.png
36KB, 308x267px
>>7204813
>Muslim straight guy here.
Like, no offense, but why are you here? Are you a chaser?
>Captcha related
>>
>>7204882
Yeah but if you bring in, say, 10 thousand into the US nothing will change.

Also that whole 550% of undesirables statistic is bullshit; the Christians made it perfectly clear that they want us dead already.
>>
>>7205173
or for the price it takes to bring in 10 thousand people, you could establish a safe zone for 120 thousand people and it would cost the same price

the same price without risking importing people who grow up in a part of the world where it is normal to stone women to death for adultery, behead unbelievers and throw people like you or me off of rooftops

I'm not going to lie and say Christianity and homosexuality are even remotely compatible. They are in fact mutually exclusive by nature. But I seriously do not believe, outside of an extremely insignificant minority, you're going to find any Christians that genuinely want to see fags die.

Saying there are evil Christians lurking around the corner looking to beat up some fruits is about as genuine as saying the KKK has any real standing or size in society today and they're literally hanging niggers as we speak. It's just a boogieman.
>>
>>7204806
>I'd rather not have a religious test or anything, just not let anyone in from middle eastern regions under conflict. Not even Yezidi Christians.
That's why people say the proposed "Muslim ban" is racist. Because in practice, you can't single out Muslims, instead it just ends up being a ban on anyone from that ethnic group, regardless of religion.
>>
>>7205199
or just a ban from specific countries

which has never been deemed racist before and should definitely not be now since we are facing an ideological war

It sure as shit wasn't racist to ban Japanese from entering the US during WWII.

I also have to point out that the ban Trump wanted was temporary. "Until we can figure things out". Not that it even matters now, he softened up and only wants "extreme vetting" as of late.
>>
>>7204653
>Because I always believed they would just be grateful to be here and wouldn't risk messing anything up by hurting anyone.
You'd think they would, don't you? But they call the natives ugly names and say it's society's fault that they burn cars and smash windows.

But let's ignore that for a moment. Let's consider the normal immigrants who don't get into gangs and fuck shit up. If a normal native person can become a gaybasher, then a normal immigrant can become a gaybasher. And they are probably more prone to it since they come from homophobic cultures. They aren't going to be more law-abiding than the native population just because they are "grateful". Homosexuals and trannies can't even stop being faggots in order to make a good impression.
>>
>>7204653
>I always believed they would just be grateful
>straight people
>grateful
Have you ever met a straight person in your life?
>>
>>7205206
go home, leddit
>>
>>7204653
>Is this true? Do refugees actually pose any threat to LGBT people?
Yes.
Consider looking into the history of Islam to see how peaceful it is.

>>7204673
>using the word conservative as pejorative
Stop this.

>>7204658
In my country it's mostly the third and fourth generations that are causing the issues. While a family and their children may not be who are going to be hanging gays, their grandchildren most definitely will.

>>7204820
Christianity is irrelevant to the discussion, why bring it up? We're talking about Islam, not Christianity.

>>7204813
>Muslim straight guy here.
Fucking 6 years old boys as a male doesn't make you straight, Ahmed.

>>7205173
>Yeah but if you bring in, say, 10 thousand into the US nothing will change.
They get 4 to 8 children per family. Those 10 thousand will be at least 40 the next generation, 160 after that, et cetera. You're blindly assuming that Muslims are like white people, who only get 1.5 children on average.

>>7205199
There's literally nothing wrong with that, your average Syrian has an IQ of 83.
>>
lmfao what??
>>
File: 1478703103550s.jpg (2KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1478703103550s.jpg
2KB, 125x105px
>>7204653
ITT: liberals
>>
File: 1478799542395.png (957KB, 1960x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1478799542395.png
957KB, 1960x1044px
>>7204653
Redpill coming through. Pic related. Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg.
>>
>>7204653
I mean people are usually up my ass anyway
>>
>>7204653
I live in Germany and since there is a refugee's camp in my neighbourhood I can't walk the streets with my bf anymore without being harrassed by those stinking mudslimes.
Usually it's just slurs and aggressive talking in their shit-language, but it's been harder at times. One of those fucktards actually tried to jump at us with a knife. Thank god my bf is super paranoid since he was in Afghanistan and always has his pepper-spray-thing with him. Never heard anything about it from the police again, neither to our nor the refugee's disadvantage.
That's not the kind of attention the system wants to have, so it didn't happen.
Some of those refugees remember we are a gay couple, but gladly most don't know it anymore (since they get transferred a lot) and we can atleast walk down the street (no holding hands or anything) without being harrassed.

everyone in the immediate area hates them and wants them to get back to their shithole of a country.

I'm not living in some small village, I'm living in one of the biggest cities in Germany.
>>
Yeah they pose a threat and I oppose them because I love fucking cute guys and traps.
>>
>>7211220
Based Shapiro.
>>
It'll be interesting if they make it to england, it would be like a 3 way war between us faggots trying to get on with shit, the homophobes who hate us, and the racist homophobes native to england wanting all of us to be dead
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.