[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.snopes.com/transgender-s uicides-after-2016-elect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Trans Suicide.png (384KB, 748x761px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Suicide.png
384KB, 748x761px
http://www.snopes.com/transgender-suicides-after-2016-election/

Thoughts?
>>
>>7204384
So a bunch of hair-trigger tumblr children killed themselves because they couldn't deal with reality.
Ok.
Buenas noches, undesirables.
>>
>>7204435
They were a hell of a lot more desirable than a straighty like you.
>>
Soooo, they don't want live in a world where they have to fear being killed... so they kill themselves...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, there are people dumb enough to think that is a good idea, especially if they think they can get some attention or make some political statement out of it.
>>
>>7204444
Actually I'm trans, but thanks.
>>
>>7204444
Don't assume it's sexuality, quadfag.

>>7204448
Media hysteria is a hell of a thing, anon.
>>
>>7204448
You're aware that pedophiles like yourself kill yourselves more than any other demographic, and that that's impressive because you're all psychopaths and ordinary psychopaths who don't rape little children almost never kill themselves. Right? You're aware of all of that, right?

So when are you kill yourself, infection?
>>
>>7204459
Don't try to trick me, Jesus Christ dog shit eater.
>>
>>7204463
>assuming they're a paedophile
Is this a meme I missed?
>>
>>7204452
No, you're cis and straight.
>>
>>7204463
What the hell just happened here?
>>
>>7204467
Yeah, you missed the meme where the FBI started surveillance of this whole site because pedophiles, like yourself, are rife here. I mean, you must have totally missed the fact that, because you act extra super duper Christian, you get profiled for being a pedo, because pedos are always religious fundies who talk bullshit. Guess you missed all that.
>>
>>7204472
Just pointing out the irony of Christian pedophiles calling anyone or anything undesirable.
>>
>>7204476
...I-I'm a gay atheist that wouldn't touch anything under 18
>>
>>7204471
If you say so.
>>
>>7204483
Where did I say anything about undesirable in >>7204448?

I said I wouldn't be surprised if someone killed themselves because trump was elected. People have killed themselves for less, and there is a fuck load of hysteria going around that could lead them to believe now is the perfect time to make a political statement by dying for their cause.

Also, not christian, nor pedo, and not sure how you even thought slinging accusations like that made sense anyways.
>>
>>7204471
Even if they are I'm a tranny who holds the same view.
>>
>>7204485
Now you're learning. /s
>>
File: tumblr_o9964ezVxN1sgusvgo1_250.gif (19KB, 200x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9964ezVxN1sgusvgo1_250.gif
19KB, 200x244px
>>7204492
I'm sorry, lad.
You're cis and you're straight.
>>
>>7204490
Simple. You're a lying straight pedophile Christian who deserves to die. It's easy to tell, because you obey the 4chan agenda.
>>
>>7204384
"In the absence of any additional information, the claim remains unsubstantiated."

Says it all there.
>>
>>7204525

>this schizophrenic is still pasting the exact same bullshit xe was 4 years ago
Now that's dedicated shitposting
>>
>>7204561
It's exactly as true as it was 4 years ago, 100%, and it's still the most effective way to convince human beings that you things deserve only death.
>>
>>7204561
Oh, and I started about 6 years ago, as far as this website is concerned, although I admit that I picked up steam about 4 years ago.
>>
File: 1478789952669.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478789952669.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>7204435
First post is best post, as always. Those people were going to kill themselves regardless, and besides Hillary hates gays/trans people. She's completely against it. If people are going to kill themselves, let'em.
>>
>>7204384
Suicide rates are highest on New Years Day, Anything can push depressed people over the edge.
>>
>>7204448
>Soooo, they don't want live in a world where they have to fear being killed... so they kill themselves...
Better to die than be killed.

>>7204452
Being trans doesn't mean you're not straight.

>>7204467
All straight cis whites are pedophiles.

>>7204561
>still pasting the exact same bullshit xe was 4 years ago
Not surprising when straight cishets continue to spam the same degenerate memes they've been doing since the dawn of time.
>>
Trump hasnt even take over and its already doing great this is my president
>>
>>7204384
Stop bitching is what I'd tell them. This shit is what tumblr makes children into.
>>
>>7204384
As stupid as suiciding because the Large Hadron Collider is being built or because the Mayan calendar is about to end.
>>
>>7204459
>Don't assume it's sexuality, quadfag.
Respect for repeating digits have diminished among newfag posters. We need more conservatism to fix this.
>>
…and nothing of value got lost that day.
>>
They were going to kill themseleves anyway when they realized switching genders doesnt change anything or bring you inner peace
>>
and you have no one to blame but the fucking media. children don't follow presidential elections, unless you yell at them THIS GUY IS LITERALLY GONNA KILL YOU OMG PANIC!!!1111. i hope traumatizing their own children was worth posting pictures of them crying all over social media. dip shits.
>>
File: 1476734215791.gif (516KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476734215791.gif
516KB, 1100x1500px
Self fulfilling prophecy
>Some dumbfuck kills themselves over trump election
>Media screams how they did it because they feared being killed
>Others will now start to fear being killed, because hey someone killed themselves over this
>More kill themselves
>Rinse and repeat for pointless hysteria
>>
>>7204384
they were going to do it anyway

they couldve stub their toe really hard the day after and decide that that was it

its cool that they waited tho, now trump is going to have that on his concious
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.