[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male here. How do you know if you're trans? Am I trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1467586858230.jpg (105KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
1467586858230.jpg
105KB, 610x610px
Male here. How do you know if you're trans? Am I trans? I'll elaborate. When I was a kid I was pretty dang feminine. I wished I was a girl and playing dress up was my favorite. My first boner was while I was crossdressed at age 5 before I even knew what it meant. Anyway I stopped for a while because my parents scared me to stop. Well when I turned 14 I started masterbating to sissy stuff and would imagine myself as a girl to get turned on. I'm 19 now and that's all I can cum to. I don't wish I was a girl most of the time but I occasionally do when I masturbate. Does being trans mean I should feel dysmorphic all the time? Im thinking about just being a femboy so I can live in both worlds.
>>
>>7203159
you're agp (autogynephile, turned on by being a girl)
this does not inherently make you trans, but it points in that direction
generally, agp is progressive. you go from experiencing dysphoria never to some of the time to most/all of the time, and it increases in intensity along with that. however, this progressive course is far from inevitable -- the majority of agps never progress to sex discordance. keep in mind that 2% of men are crossdressers, yet only 0.2% of the population is trans.
keep going how you're going, and check back if things get worse.
>>
File: IMG_4015.jpg (197KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
197KB, 1024x1024px
>>7203159
You can wish and want to be girl your whole life and still not be trans or AGP. And yea, there's a heavy distinction between that and actual dysphoria.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>7203208
>You can wish and want to be girl your whole life and still not be trans or AGP

Awesome. See you never fags
>>
>>7203195
Makes sense thanks
>>
>>7203159
Sounds like you're a sexual transvestite.

To be trans you'd have to want to be female, and be female forever, through your every day life.
>>
>>7203208
>want to be a girl
time to become a girl
>>
File: 1478398685513.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478398685513.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>7203208
I think this is me.
Maybe it's because of my OCD but I used to do hour long rituals every night in the hope I'd wake up as a girl.
Thank god that ended within a few years and just progressed to general misery and self hatred.
>>
>>7203595
>hour long rituals every night in the hope I'd wake up as a girl
It's time to wake up as a girl, anon
>>
>>7203689
Nah unless I'm under a thousand layers of repression I'm definitely cis.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.