[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.inquisitr.com/3698135/mi ke-pence-confirms-trump-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: trump5.jpg (252KB, 1345x706px) Image search: [Google]
trump5.jpg
252KB, 1345x706px
http://www.inquisitr.com/3698135/mike-pence-confirms-trump-presidency-will-abolish-birth-control-mandate-and-transgender-bathroom-protection/
>>
>>7202629
my question is, if we're all trying to fuck members of the same biological sex anyway, and all want to adopt a little asian kid from the shelter, why do we care
>>
He's an asshole but he's so hot
>>
This is great.

1. Birth control fucks up females natural rhythm and women shouldn't be dirty sluts anyway (neither should men). A man can easily use a condom if he doesn't want to get a girl pregnant. I think condoms should be banned as well though personally. God tells us to be fruitful and multiply! Condoms & birth-control prevent that.

2. Transgender bathrooms were a retarded idea to begin with. The most asinine thing the LGBTQ community has fought for.
>>
>>7202629
So basically protecting the private property of business owners and not making other people pay for someone else's medications.
I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>7202697
Those fucked up babies due to birth control helped us discover epigenetics though. Was totally worth it.
>>
>>7202629
http://www.nbcnews.com/card/trump-i-will-protect-our-lgbtq-citizens-n614621
>>
File: Kevin_Spacey.jpg (12KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_Spacey.jpg
12KB, 214x314px
>>7202959
>still hanging on to months old lies meant to win over gullible swing voters
>meanwhile every week Trump and Pence promise to reverse more and more of the rights we've gained over the past few years
>"n-no he t-totally still supports us even t-though he promised to repeal same-sex marriage and support conversion therapy and ban trans people from bathrooms and surrounds himself with advisors who want to make being gay illegal again. y-you just don't understand"

If you google "useful idiot" I'm 99% sure a photograph of anonymous 4chan user #7202959 will pop up.
>>
>remove all urinals
>install locking stalls
>now you only need one bathroom for everyone

There, problem solved. How the fuck is this even an issue? It's such a goddamned no brainer
>>
>>7203934
Pence is his assassination prevention fool.
Trump is pretty centrist, nothing wrong with giving states their power back.
Don't like X law in X state? I'm sure there's some shittier state to move to that doesn't have said law (coincidentally?)

If you kill Donald, you get the extremist.
>>
>>7203934
We? He's straight and so are you.
>>
>>7204069
>Trump is pretty centrist
>>
>>7204144
Oh, I forgot anything other than far-far-left rabidity is right wing to you guys.
Sorry about the way you're viewing reality.
>>
>>7204160
>Sorry about the way you're viewing reality.

This is the worst case of projection I've ever seen. How often do you leave your house? Do you have any window into the outside world beyond Breitbart news?
>>
>>7204165
I'm sure you can agree conventional media has been completely biased and people are forced to seek out other means.
What's the beef with Breitbart anyway? I like a few of their talking heads but I'm not jerking off on their site constantly.
My views came from watching hours of unfiltered rallies from both sides.
>>
>>7204177
Breitbart is editorialized entertainment media, and viewed that way in the same vein as foxnews and msnbc, there's nothing wrong with it. I think the problems arise when people confuse factual news with entertainment and shape their opinions and views around said media. I listen to Rush sometimes for the same reason I listen to Maddow, because it's funny and makes me laugh, but I would never confuse what they do with what journalists do.
>>
>>7202705

What fucked up babies?
>>
File: opinion discarded smug anime.jpg (72KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
opinion discarded smug anime.jpg
72KB, 680x680px
>>7204165
>huh? someone doesn't share my worldview? he must get all his nonsensical opinions from the breitbart and the fox news!
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7202629
I got to agree with Mike "Zap the Fag" Pence here and instead I propose a better form of birth control that won't cost us anything: cutting off dicks of all men in the United States.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.