[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not worried about Trump winning but I am worried about Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: superpredators.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
superpredators.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
I am not worried about Trump winning but I am worried about Trump supporters who tend to be Christian-in-name-only white trash half-wits looking to beat a faggoty tranny up. Thank God I don't live in a red state but if I did I can only wonder what would Cletus and the gang did to me if they lifted my Comboverâ„¢ since I am semi-passable at best.

Is arming yourself the solution for the upcoming political change?
>>
>>7201101
I would collar you, lock you up in a catsuit, degrade you in embarrassing and animalistic ways, and make you give service to me and my gang.

t. red state living Cletus
>>
>>7201101
>Christian in name only.
No OP, the fundies you're calling false Christians are in fact the ACTUAL Christians, the rest just play lip service. Those Westboro Baptist types are the REAL Christians. They live their entire LIVES acording to the diktats of their Lord.
>>
>>7201101
Arming yourself is never a bad idea.

Find a range that won't treat you like shit because you're trans and take something like NRA Basic Pistol Course or something like that.

Rent a few different handguns and find one you like.

Get your CCL and carry.

Make sure to buy a good holster and practice drawing (with an unloaded weapon or with snapcaps(fake ammo) at first).
>>
>>7201131
>make you give service to me and my gang.
wew, hot
>>
>>7206683
they are in name only because they look at these passages of the Bible that are convenient to them, that support their culturally conditioned ideas, while ignoring everything else

pre-martial sex is considered a sin far greater and far more often underlined by the Bible then trans or homosex. yet how many of them are willing to put people to death for pre-martial sex? Many of them do that themselves, as well as indulge in other forms of sodomy(anal, oral etc.) and gluttony, which is a cardinal sin.
>>
>>7207187
The per-capita consumption of alchohol is greater in every Muslim country than in any other kind of country, even though the consumption of alchohol is a cardinal sin there.

Just because religious people never tell the truth or do what's right doesn't mean they're not really religious. Every religious person I've ever met was extremely bad.
>>
>>7207187
>pre-martial sex is considered a sin far greater and far more often underlined by the Bible then trans or homosex.
Not really, you never got stoned to death for premarital fucking in Bible times, you were just expected to marry the girl and take care of her.
>>
>>7201101
I don't believe there are that many peopl who truly hate lbgt people.

Arming yourself would be hillaryous and /pol/ would approve, think about it, pink and purple Deagle embossed with swarovski gems.

perfect
>>
>>7201101
>living in a blue state

My condolences sista.
>>
>>7207432
There are many people who hate fags. There are however not many people who would assault or kill them on the street, that kind of shit happens like once a decade and the libcucks always run the story for 20 years and make a movie about it. See Brandon Teena.
>>
>>7201101
>Is arming yourself the solution for the upcoming political change?
Possibly, provided you're stable enough to use it responsibly.
>>
>>7201131
call me asap
>>
>>7207432
>hillaryous
i see what you did there, pham
>>
>>7207187
Nope The Westboro lot could make their lives a LOT easier by doing just that, the same as the other 99.9% of Christians the world over.
They might be hate-filled idiots, but they're doing EXACTLY what their God told them to, and I freely admit that I admire them for having the balls to live that way. I mean, I fucking despise them, and everything they stand for, but I still admire their integrity.
>>
>>7207240
Nope. Muslims DON'T drink in Muslim countries, only Non-muslims can get away with that, and not even in all Muslim countries. Muslims come to Europe to drink and gamble and screw instead
>>
>>7208511
I see. Never heard of them, just telling my experience with others.
>>
>>7208520
You've never heard of the Westboro Baptists? Seriously? Stop watching trash TV and switch on the news sometime anon.
>>
>>7208613
Here you go, FEEL GOD'S LOVE ANON. HIS FIREY, BURNING LOVE!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

These people even hate Slayer. :(
>>
>>7201101

Arm yourself. Cletus and friends are the same guys who want everyone to own an assault rifle

so be a tranny who owns an AK47. Keep it under a cute, long coat
>>
>>7207187
The number of people killed by Westboro Baptists is exactly 0.
>>
>>7208613
I'm not even american, but I don't watch rv anyway.
>>
>>7201101
married heterosexual agnostic trump supporter here.
>I know little about the culture of this board so imma give a back story

I really dont understand why the LGBT community thinks we are all hateful homophobic nazis looking to start shit. I think the dumbest of trump supporters are the most vocal and give the rest of us a bad name.

couple things tho, To me it makes no differnce whatsoever what your sexual orientation is or what you do in your bedroom. Im active duty military, ive been working with LGBT people since ive been in. We still welcome them to parties, events, homes, etc. Dont let some dipshit imbred bible thumper paint a picture in your mind for all of us.

second, YES GO ARM YOURSELF but not as a result of the election but rather because you have the right. I tottally support all law abiding citizens being armed. Furthermore you can defend yourself if some idiot decides your life is any less valuable because of your sexual orientation. If someone is threatening viloence against you outside of your home and they plan on beating you up without use of a deadly weapon please use mace so you dont have a long, nasty court case

tl;dr, my political view in short is

I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns

We are not all intolerant. I want nothing more then for our country to be on the same side again, lets talk rather than be scared/hateful of one and other.
>>
>>7206683
Your understanding of Christian theology is on the level of an IQ 70 Baptist.

Baptists are a particularly heretical sect of Calvinists, and Calvinism is a Christian heresy where the practitioners fail to understand how the grace of Christ interacts with Mosaic law.

The TL;DR of what they (and you) get wrong can be found in John 13:34.

The rules associated with the old testament, the rules that the Baptists use to be anti gay, are rules given to the ancient Hebrews to help them breed the army they'd need to conquer and preserve their homeland. These rules are explicitly revoked in the new testament, because the Grace of God is for all people of earth, not just the 13 tribes. Christians are told to go forth and be fruitful, yes, but the fruits are of the spirit, and can be obtained by being an example of faith and a blessing to those around you, not just by popping out soldiers for God.
>>
>>7208511
You know that the Westboro Baptists are a family of lawyers and they make their living suing people who they've taunted into assaulting them, and that the church was founded because the patriarch of the clan was tired of paying income tax?

They don't believe shit, and the theology they use as an excuse to be provocative is deeply flawed.
>>
>>7208921
Ty for your small dose of rationalism on this very angry chaotic board.
>>
>>7208976
Dont really know what else to do. Seeing the protests on tv and the liberals im friends with on facebook so riled up makes me sad.

back to /k/ I go
>>
File: libertarian party.jpg (37KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
libertarian party.jpg
37KB, 650x433px
>>7208921
>I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns
I love you
>>
>>7208960
HERETIC CONFIRMED! BURN HERETIC! BURN!
>>
>>7208972
You sound like some sort of Godless heathen anon. GOD HATES HEATHENS! BURN!
>>
>>7208683
AMEN BROTHER! Because heathens and heretics don't count as people.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.