[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2 016/nov/2/donald-trump-h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 29

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/donald-trump-holds-high-flag-gay-equality/

This post is directed towards those who are afraid they're going to be persecuted under Trump. I came here to inform you that you aren't afraid of Trump. You are afraid of the bogeyman Trump that the media has planted in your mind. You spent too much time listening to people talking about him rather than the man himself. He has never said anything racist, sexist, or homophobic. He has hispanic voters, and he embraced them. He has gay voters, and he embraced them. Trump has always been incredibly tame and moderate but you never realized that because you weren't actually listening.

He isn't Hitler 2.0, he isn't going to thust us into nuclear war. Stop overreacting to this extreme extent to stuff that was utter bullshit to begin with. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of, and there never has been. He welcomes you and all Americans to help make us great.
>>
The Republican platform is as anti-trans as possible, basically.

You have been sold a false bill of goods. It is not those of us who recognize the danger of a Trump-Pence ticket who are misguided.

It doesn't even matter what his personal views on LGBT people are... Trump apologists go on and on about how one man, in the office of President, can not make that much impact, but in the same breath they claim that because of his personal opinions, he will protect us from a conservative congress and Supreme Court. You are fooling yourself.
>>
>>7199286
holy shit those hashtags
>>
>>7199284
People actually read shitty blogs like this?
>>
>>7199289
Bruce jenner voted for trump lol.
>>
>>7199295
Caitlyn Jenner voted for Trump... and she is a useful idiot, like a lot of people. How is "one trans person who none of you even like voted for my candidate" supposed to be an argument... or even anything?

If it's just a joke, that's great, but it isn't even very funny.
>>
If your neighbour, boss or some crook in the inner city wants to give you shit for being gay, there's nothing the president can do about it.

Maybe you'll have to pay a little more in taxes, but at the same time a lot of people die because they don't get healthcare anymore, so I don't think that's that big of a concern.
>>
>>7199306
>If your neighbour, boss or some crook in the inner city wants to give you shit for being gay, there's nothing the president can do about it.
This is hilariously misguided.
>>
>>7199297
but friend, you're literally reading a brainwashing site like pinknews.

the irony.
>>
>>7199320
have fun in prison, bro.
>>
>>7199280
so this isn't pandering, but hillary's acceptance of us is? sorry, i dont think you understand who pence is.
>>
>>7199286
>>7199291
>hashtags on a piece of paper

...Literally why? It's even more ironic considering it's written by some white trash.
>>
>>7199295
>Bruce
I'm guessing you did as well?
>>
>>7199347
You don't feel that it might be fucking stupid to entirely dismiss a person for the SOURCE OF their article, rather than discussing the article's content and its legitimacy?

Pitiful deflection. You are about to be slapped hard by the big orange cock of reality under a Trump presidency
>>
>>7199280
http://www.thegailygrind.com/2016/11/07/americas-anti-lgbt-hate-group-leader-confirms-donald-trump-embraced-policy-agenda/
>>
>>7199438
>big
>>
>>7199369
cause it was written by some provocateur sjw obviously
>>
File: a totally real note on my car.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a totally real note on my car.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>7199286
WOAH DUDE I GOT A NOTE TOO
>>
File: 1462427552787.png (157KB, 373x335px) Image search: [Google]
1462427552787.png
157KB, 373x335px
>>7199527
>can't even falseflag properly
>>
>>7199286
Own fault for living in Kentucky. Move to Washington or other more liberal states.

>>7199542
Cannot even write 'TRUMP' correctly
>>
File: 1453424785189.jpg (110KB, 409x408px) Image search: [Google]
1453424785189.jpg
110KB, 409x408px
>>7199553
>Cannot even write 'TRUMP' correctly

Are you ESL? That's part of the joke you spazz.
>>
>>7199438
>it might be fucking stupid to entirely dismiss a person for the SOURCE OF their article
It actually is entirely reasonable
>>
>>7199579
>posting on 4chan

talk to the hand friend
>>
File: NeganMAGA.jpg (94KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NeganMAGA.jpg
94KB, 655x1024px
>>7199280
You're being rational, the people freaking out are histrionics who had 8 year of radical leftist coddling that warped their view of reality

you can't change the mind of delusional angry people who act like children when they don't get their way

it was funny at first but now they're going out and hurting people who disagreed with them

The first one is free...
>>
File: 1441860464714.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441860464714.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>7199553
>missing the joke
>>
>>7199286
Implying right wing 'bigots' would go around writing hashtags on a piece of paper, as if they even have tweeterer accounts to begin with.

You fucking retards should really put more thought into your false flags.
>>
>Pence was just pranking everyone he doesn't want to repeal protection against being fired for being gay or trans
>>
>>7199286
Even though it's obviously bullshit, he's right

Gay marriage is a joke. Fags just cannot keep it in their pants for longer than 10 seconds.
>>
>>7199715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
>Hillary was just pranking everybody she doesn't actually believe marriage should be only between a man and a woman
>>
>>7199815
Are you really claiming that the woman who helped pass DOMA and has never lifted a finger for the gay community isn't sincere about her support for us?
>>
>>7199280

>has the LGBT flag upside down
>don't understand this to mean he will flip the LGBT community on its head and reverse the progress for their rights

Read between the lines.
>>
File: 1478726206699.gif (3MB, 170x144px) Image search: [Google]
1478726206699.gif
3MB, 170x144px
>>7199284
> (((""""""news""""""))) site that quotes its own articles as a source
>>
>>7199280
He's not a racist or a homophobe, he might be a moderate, but he seems like a sexist and he certainly is a moron who knows nothing about how to run a country as well as a Wall Street insider.
>>
>>7199286

Hey Rabbi, whatcha' doing?
>>
>>7199284
gay rights protections just means forcing christian bakers to make gay wedding cakes
>>
File: hey rabbi.jpg (18KB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
hey rabbi.jpg
18KB, 240x317px
>>7199286
cry more
>>
>>7199815
Yeah, she's shit, but she went with her party's flow for pragmatic reasons and that flow was favorable for us.
>>
>>7200007
>Flooding our country with muslims and illegals is favorable for us
>>
>>7199286
wow really makes you think
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 688x631px
>>7199304
>implying youre not a useful idiot
silly faggot

>>7199286
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>7199280
>He has never said anything racist, sexist, or homophobic
He's said so many racist, sexist and homophobic things that they landed him in court more than once and have earned the proud support and commendation of the KKK. Support which Trump has accepted by the way.
Even his own child can't keep a straight face when Trump tries to talk about equality.

>He has hispanic voters
No, he doesn't. White people were the vast majority of his vote. Other races accounted for a negligible amount of his support.

>Trump has always been incredibly tame and moderate
He is the exact opposite of moderate and tame. He was a meme candidate that gained traction solely for being so wild and radical, and he revived the far far right, which was his key to success in the election. He's so extreme that people who were previously considered far right are now moderates in comparison.

Quit telling lies on the internet. Your meme candidate won the election and is going to be meme president. You don't need to trick anyone into supporting him anymore.
>>
>>7199681
Are you aware that white people aged 18-24 were Trump's primary voter base?
>>
>>7199286
looks like a black persons handwriting
>>
File: CwzGxBDUcAQqHmh.jpg (74KB, 1199x877px) Image search: [Google]
CwzGxBDUcAQqHmh.jpg
74KB, 1199x877px
>>7200056
no
>>
>>7200056
Are you aware that when the news media claims something is true which is not true, it's still not true, even after they've claimed it is true?
>>
>>7200066
>millennials as a whole = white millennials
>>
>>7199280
>Nov 2 - Pre-election
>Publicity stunt, to try to manage to win the close call states
>"LGBTs for Trump"
>Not "Trump for LGBT"
>>
>>7200067
Yeah, which is why Trump won even though the media claimed that millenials and everyone else supported Hillary only and that no one actually supported Trump.
>>
>>7200044
got any homophobic examples? or are their just too many to name
1/3rd of hispanics voted for him
disavowed the kkk, his son said David duke deserves a bullet

>>7199890
>unironically wanting a wall st insider to run your country
>>
>>7200079
Wrong. Everyone voted for Hillary. The fact that the news media is saying nobody did doesn't change the fact that everybody did.
>>
>>7199542
HOW CAN THEY BE THIS ABUSIVE
STOP TURMPS
>>
>>7199542
OY VEY THIS IS A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE OF TRUMP'S HATEFUL RHETORIC. AS A TRANSGENDER JEW THIS SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE
>>
>>7200106
Hillary got the popular vote yeah, but it wasn't by that big of a margin.
It was a fairly even split, and Trump only won becase he appealled more to the braindead garbage that populates rural areas.
>>
>>7200020
More supportive than useless rednecks.
>>
>>7200098
>disavowed the kkk
He later went back on that, and then started dodging the question any time it came up.
Even if he doesn't approve of their support though, it doesn't change the fact that he is so in line with their goals that they went door to door encouraging people to vote for him.
>>
>>7200145
No, idiot. Hillary got a massive portion of the popular. Just because Diebold said she only had a slight lead doesn't change the fact that in reality she had a massive lead.
>>
>>7200159
She only got 200,000 more votes than Trump.
That's a pitifully small number considering both Trump and Clinton had over 59,000,000 votes.
>>
>>7200181
She still had the popular vote, and should have won.
Like Al Gore should've won over Bush, and so on.

I think that anon counts in those who can't vote, underaged people, where she had almost all of thems support.
>>
>>7200181
No, she got massively more votes than Trump. Just because the media says that she only got 200,000 more does not mean she only got 200,000 more in reality.
>>
>>7200204
It's not the media that's saying that, and by the way the media has been hugely biased in favor of Hillary the entire election. Hillary's backers ARE the media. They bought her and they sold her and it's thanks to them and DNC corruption that she was even in the election at all and not Bernie.
>>
>>7200079
That would have been different if bernie was the nominee instead of shillary
a large number of white millennials voted third party, including myself
>>
I'm not worried about Trump. I'm worried about the conservative Congress and Supreme Court who can strong arm Trump into going along with them or compromise with him so they both get their more radical policies passed, and Mike Pence is one of the most anti-gay politicians alive. He's a textbook Bible thumper who would turn the US into the next Spanish Inquisition or Holy Roman Empire if he could, and there's no telling how much he is able to influence Trump.
>>
>>7200216
Still wrong on every point like always. I don't fall for obviously bullshit Republican lies, I never have and I never will. All I have to do is look outside and I can see that you've never told the truth.
>>
>>7200231

97% of political contributions from members of the media went to Hillary. You can look it up because these were legally required disclosures.

53 major national newspapers endorsed Hillary, 2 went for Trump. Information is freely available.

Through Wikileaks, you had Hillary's chief of staff John Podesta inviting prominent media figures in off-the-record events. Examples include a 20-person dinner at his home with the likes of CNN's Wolf Blitzer attending, and instances of journalists running full copies of stories by Hillary's staff before publishing.

Clearly, the media had it out for Hillary and not Trump.
>>
>>7200264
I don't fall for Republican tricks when they try to change the subject, and say that it's ok if Diebold voting machines stole my vote and the vote of most other Republicans just because Rupert Murdoch said it was ok for the news to like Hillary, just so long as they made "deceitful" her middle name like only truely worthless dog shit that is lying would do.
>>
>>7200282
ugh, most *Democrats, most other Democrats. I just got a little sick to my stomach, calling myself a Republican. I think I need to go throw up now.
>>
>>7200159
>1% lead
>After illegals
>After footage of her campaign plotting to rig the vote
>>
>>7200231
Dude, these are not Republican lies.
This is the reality of our country.

The stupid, poor white people are primarily Republican. They make up the majority of the US population. They're backed up by the rich white people and the christians. These people exist and they vote and there are more of them than there is anyone else.
Most of these people voted for Trump. They exist and their votes count, even if they're stupid and poor and live in a "town" in Nebraska with a population of 6. That's how Democracy works. Be glad we're a Democratic Republic instead of a true Democracy, otherwise conservatives would have absolute control over the government simply because their birth rates are higher.
>>
File: this poster.jpg (99KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
this poster.jpg
99KB, 600x709px
>>7200231
>>7200282
>>
>>7200307
>If I repeat the deceit of the Diebold machines, the media and all Republican dogshit enough, that deceit will become true
>>
>>7200312
Are you saying gay tranny buttfucking doesn't produce higher birth rates for liberals?
>>
>>7200312
I don't believe Republican lies like yours, I never have and I never will. I'm not dog shit like you and your mother and your father are.
>>
>>7200328
everything my opponent said is a lie and he should not bue trusted
>>
>>7200282

My point was only to your claim against the media bias, which went unresponded to. Who do you believe the media establishment favored?

Even ignoring that, if you are going to claim that the actual election results themselves were rigged, do you actually have any substantive evidence to support your contention?

>>7200312

>They make up the majority of the US population.

Democratic Party members outnumber Republicans by a substantial amount, something like 5:4. Democrats are generally less civic-minded, and participate in government such as voting at a reduced rate (particularly in minority subgroups.)
>>
>>7200312
>These people exist and they vote and there are more of them than there is anyone else.
Except Trump didn't get majority of votes.

It's only that those conservative christians votes counts more than others, their votes have more value and weight.
>>
>>7200342
You're still wrong on that point, like you always are.
>>
>>7200344
Even that's not true. Republicans had record low turnouts this year. It's just that Republican presidents do not need votes in order to elect themselves.
>>
>>7200344
>Votes stopped being counted once the election was basically over
>All the remaining states with uncounted votes were heavily red
>>
>>7200361
>the media told me that Republicans got more votes, so that makes it true
>>
>>7200322
Nope. Apparently when you're a poor christian, you get married at the age of 20 and then have tons of kids because you're too poor to do anything fun except fuck your wife, and you're too poor to afford birth control, and your religious beliefs prevent you from having abortions, doing anything fun or even masturbating.
Life as an impoverished heterosexual christian must be awful.
>>
File: 12232432534547.jpg (152KB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
12232432534547.jpg
152KB, 1033x798px
>>7200307
>she rigged an election she lost
>>
File: 1478541459184.jpg (332KB, 1000x574px) Image search: [Google]
1478541459184.jpg
332KB, 1000x574px
>>7199284
>>7199286
Let me guess, you think ISIS would throw you off a rooftop and not regular muslims, like the ones you love so much, too?
>>
>>7200362
>Dems had more votes when counting was prematurely ended
>That means Dems had more votes in total
>>
>>7200365
>and then have tons of kids because you're too poor to do anything fun except fuck your wife

Actually, this is a tactic exploited by the poor and the blacks; WIC benefits and welfare for children can be rather profittable, especially if you just feed your kids processed shit and recycle clothing as they grow.
>>
>>7200353

Are you a child? I did provide points that you can counter, but simply stating, "You're wrong," isn't going to convince anyone.

>>7200344

The Electoral College is always a tricky subject, however it does have its uses. The United States covers a huge geographical area with very distinct groups and personalities. Having a system like the College forces a President to build a large conglomerate of support from different areas and groups. Without it, the entire Presidential race might only reflect what California, New York City, and a few other urban centers wish without regard to the rest of the country.

That said, something does feel rather unfair about a system in which pure popular votes aren't the decider. It is definitely something that one could effectively argue, but one should also remember the history, in that the College itself is a protection of States' Rights as well, allowing each their own respective say in the federal system.
>>
>>7200372
Dems got more votes. I'll dispell your greeny bullshit since that's all you're good for. The fact that Republicans decided that they got more votes does not change the fact that more Democrats voted.
>>
>>7200367
>she tried to rig the election but it wasn't enough
ftfy
>>
>>7200066
its not my fault white people are smarter
>>
>>7200066
hmm looks like the (((brain washing))) worked!
>>
>>7200377
The Electoral College exists specifically as a safeguard against shit like Trump's campaign. Here's hoping they actually do their job.
>>
>>7200412

No it doesn't, and it won't. Trump was legally and validly elected by the rules of the system. One may not like them, but that's actual reality. I heard this same mantra in 2000 when Al Gore won the popular vote, but lost to Bush.

Also, this isn't the past, as many if not most states now have laws and rules in place that do not allow for the so-called "faithless electors." The vote casting is almost entirely a formality at this point.
>>
>>7200429
It's not legal to commit voter fraud on a nationwide scale. Hence, there's nothing legal about Trump's presidency.
>>
>>7200377
Telling lies is not "providing points", pedophiles.
>>
>>7200443
>voter fraud on a nationwide scale
you mean like shillary and dems did with ol Berny?
>>
>>7200429
There's still the hope that political corruption will win out and the electors will go for Hillary over Trump.
The guy's not exactly popular in the political world, and Hillary can still win with a portion of the possible faithless electors that are out there.

It's not a realistic hope, but it could potentially happen.
>>
>>7200470
>DNC cheats primaries to kick Bernie out
>Ends up getting Trump elected as a result
I would pay money to see Trump formally thank the DNC officials for their assistance in his victory.
>>
File: IMG_1980.jpg (75KB, 476x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1980.jpg
75KB, 476x695px
>>7199284
>pinknews.co.uk
>>
File: 1302928289856.png (10KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
1302928289856.png
10KB, 145x145px
>>7199542
>>
>>7200443

Can you substantiate this claim? Is there a reason that Hillary's campaign would not be legally challenging the results if there was legit fraud?

Consider that for the time being, the Democratic Party is in control of the Executive branch, which includes the Department of Justice under Obama and Lynch?

>>7200455
>Telling lies is not "providing points"

For instance, when I said that 95+% of media contributions to campaigns went to Clinton, I wasn't making that up. You can check the non-partisan Center for Public Integrity, as well as the US government campaign contribution filings, and even reporting through the New York Times. They overlap in agreement. Do you object to those sources?

>>7200476
If you want to believe that, it is your right, but it would be better to simply face reality and start moving on. Change what you can rather than depressing yourself over what has already happened.
>>
>>7200535
Yeah, lies like those. Just because you keep doing it doesn't mean you're no longer a lying piece of shit.
>>
File: retards4Trump.jpg (1MB, 2248x1964px) Image search: [Google]
retards4Trump.jpg
1MB, 2248x1964px
>>
>>7200558

From that image, it does seem rather interesting that rednecks who hate gays would be leaving anti-gay slurs and messages with multiple Twitter hashtags on them.
>>
>>7200499
The Hillary campaign and Dem media also colluded to promote Trump with the intention of destroying the Rep party.

You can literally thank Hillary for around 75% of the work that went into getting Trump as president.
>>
>>7200576
Almost as if the people smashing beer bottles over the heads of gays are...pedophile 4chanyisms. Yuge.
>>
>>7200576
Hashtags are normie as fuck dude. It's not a stretch of imagination for someone to be homophobic and use Twitter.
You would know this if you interacted with the outside world, by which I mean both reality and the internet outside of 4chan.
>>
File: Ln3bk3h.jpg (38KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ln3bk3h.jpg
38KB, 400x310px
>>7200576
>rednecks don't know about hashtags or use them
You do realize the generation we're in and how fucking stupid it is right?
>>
>>7200576
Have you been to twitter or facebook? Or are you this retarded you listen to 4chan "omg dey are so liberul and there are no homophobes there, only progressives"
Really makes you realize how stupid Trump supporters are
>>
>>7200149
>fuck drumpf and fuck white people!
>>
>>7200584

This goes against the narrative from the release of Hillary's chief of staff's e-mails, John Podesta. How do you reconcile that?

>>7200586

Without seeing the actual police report, we only have a currently open claim.

>>7200588
>>7200591

Despite what youngins might think, the actual use rate for Twitter is only 7% from looking at use-statistics, however it is much higher in children.

That said, social media use is massively over-represented in use by those who are left-of-center, in the same manner that talk radio and "old media," tend to gravitate the other direction. Obviously, there is some amount of cross pollination.
>>
>>7200612
said the nigger....
>>
>>7200636
>This goes against the narrative from the release of Hillary's chief of staff's e-mails, John Podesta. How do you reconcile that?
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240
>>
>>7200636
Huh, what? I have to take the word of straight people, and not gay people? Are you sure I'm going to fall for that, dog shit? Are you really really sure?
>>
>>7200636
Whether or not they use Twitter is irrelevant, people know what hashtags are.

My grandparents who don't even have a computer know what a goddamn hashtag is
>>
Pence taking over when Trump is assassinated for all his other stupid shit is probably what you should be more worried about.
>>
>>7199289
As a gay guy I don't give a flying fuck about trannies.
>>
>>7200655
>I hope to god Hillary goes to prison for this
... For having an election plan?
>>
>>7200706
>Executive order to criminalize homosexuality
>Everyone is certain this will destroy him since the public is against homophobia
>Actually happen with no problems just like Trump happened
>>
>>7200149
>muslims
>supportive of gay

I genuinely wonder if you're really this retarded or just pretebding
>>
>>7200723
I genuinely wonder if you think Muslims wont become Christians 2.0 aka "i am totes christian but i dont follow all old beliefs, i am very accepting"
>>
>>7200655

I assumed in your previous post that you meant the Dems meant to get Trump elected President, not just win the primary. I've seen that e-mail, and agree with your point then. My bad.

>>7200668

>I have to take the word of straight people, and not gay people?

The person and their characteristics are irrelevant, only evidence. It is one of the reasons that lady Justice is blind. For any given person of any creed it is far easier to take at face value what someone from a group they identify with says. I haven't even made a single value claim about the poster assault, but you are treating me like I have. That might be elucidating.

>>7200672

Knowing what a hashtag is is different from actively using them. I would doubt that your grandparents are actively using hashtags, which did strike me as odd. People that are younger (Gen Y AKA Millennials) are more liberal in general, except from Gen Z, which seem to be snapping back to conservatism.

One would expect demographically, that those who are most apt to antagonize gays would be older, more conservative, less tech/information literate and less likely to be writing random hashtags while slurring gays. It very well could be true, however, and I'm just misreading the probability.
>>
>>7200719
It's true, that's what would happen. Nobody would like it, but everyone would shut up and suck it, and in a couple generations, the U.S. would be a worthless Christian shithole again just like the founding dog shit intended.

Being against evil means nothing if you are not willing to murder evil people.
>>
>>7200655
Top jej
Will she go down in history as making the worst attempt at a shadow government on record?
>>
>>7200726
Yeah they will just magically become different upon going to a new country. Because that's totally what happened in Britain and Sweden where they become even more radical with each new generation, retard.

It's not a coincidence that out of all the countries that have death penalty for homosexuality only one is not muslim. It's also not a councidence the biggest mass shooting in US history was a muslim murdering gays. Then again you're probably a sandnigger yourself so it's obvious what your agenda is, Abdullah.
>>
>>7200726
Can't cure ignorance.
>>
YOU STUPID RETARDS ELECTED LITERALLY HITLER

THINGS WERE GOING SO WELL FOR US AND YOU FUCKED IT UP

WE'RE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE AND SELF-AWARENESS
>>
>>7200726

Considering the Muslim mayor of London has no qualms attending events in which women are segregated to the back, and has banned advertisements that show any real amount of skin in public, I don't know.

Based on recent polling, over half of British Muslims want homosexuality to be made illegal, and a quarter wish Sharia Law trumped British Common Law. I would say you might have a problem there.

It is regrettable, but not all ideologies are equal. There are simply going to be those that stand in contrast with common accepted Western values, and refuse to assimilate.

There is a vast gulf of difference between the few, relatively benign Muslims in the US, who primarily come from wealthy, less religious sectors, than having a large immigration of individuals who are working class and resistant to Western values.
>>
>>7200760
Fuck off cuck shill.
>>
>>7199284
>Trump will roll back executive orders
Stopped reading there. This is a good thing. The US is not a dictatorship. Laws should come from congress not the president.
>>
>>7200371
>muslim refugees can't be gay
>>
>>7200769
What executive orders about gays has Obama even issued?
>>
>>7200771
>you can be gay and muslim at the same time
>>
>>7200771

not in their own country they sure can't.

Coming to a country near you.
>>
>>7200773
It's no longer legal for police to beat and rape trans people for fun.
>>
>>7200764
>look ma i can use buzzwords: the post
i bet you unironically post pepe too
>>
>>7200787
Who would rape a smelly tranny anyway
>>
>>7200777
>Implying that's not why they left in the first place
>>
>>7200145
and Hillary appealed to the braindead garbage that populates big cities -the literal plebs of modern america. Your point?
>>
>>7200792
only ftms get raped

mtfs getting raped is a pipe dream of theirs
>>
>>7200793
Either you are observing islam and repressed your homosexuality to the point you're not really gay

Or you are a practicing homosexual who consciously ignores the Koran and the teachings of Muhammad, so you're not really muslim

You can't be both muslim and gay, those cathegories are literally mutual exclusives
>>
>>7200576
>be gay
>Trump wins
>take napkin out and write homophobic message on it
>Cum on it a little because am a degenerate
>post picture to internet

OMG LITERALLY 4TH REICH WE ARE GOING TO CAMPS LOOK AT WHAT HIS SUPPORTERS HAVE DONE LOOK AT THIS GOLD STANDARD OF EVIDENCE I NOW HOLD IN MY HAND, SOAKED WITH MY CUM, THIS SHOWS THAT WE ELECTED HITLER.
>>
>>7200791
>all caps and calling Trump Hitler

You're the one to talk about buzzwords.
>>
>>7200773
If you don't feel like baking a giant labia cake for a couple of fat dykes getting married you are literally forced to do so, at gun point, by the government.
>>
>>7200792
The police, apparently. At least, according to police testimony.

When I was in jail, the police would take me out of my cell to shove their hands down the back of my pants and also the front and grab my dick and stick their fingers up my butt. They did it on two occasions while I was asleep, woke me up to do it, and on one occasion a female officer gently rubbed my butthole while I was making my phone call to my attorney.

What? You thought you were the only Christian? No, there's lots of Christians just like you everywhere. They're not any different than you either.
>>
>>7200771
they can be but b/c their religion teaches homosexuality is wrong and also teaches that violent reaction is something highly desired for those things it considers wrong, they tend to do things like set off bombs in public places and shoot up gay night clubs.
>>
>>7199445
Enjoy a literal cornucopia of venereal diseases.

t. prison guard

at least in California they supply you guys with condoms.
>>
>>7200830
Shit that never happened: the post.

This is why I never felt like a part of the LGBT "community", it's full of histrionic fucktards fabulating nonsense to score oppression points. It's no wonder the normies consider us all degenerate trash if we're represented by human waste like you.
>>
>>7200836
>living in cuckoldfornia
>>
>>7200830
>MULTIPLE police officers felt the need to risk their jobs, freedom, and health by touching you.

at least try to make it believable.
>>
Apparently, CNN is now believes that Donald Trump is the favorite to win the popular vote as well as the Electoral College, after the military and absentee ballots are counted.
>>
>>7200773
Do you want me to read the whole propaganda piece and write a report for you? I told you i stopped reading the article after the first sentence, and that was:
>Donald Trump would roll back Barack Obama’s orders on LGBT rights, his unning mate Mike Pence has confirmed.

The whole premise of the article; and by extension, the OP's thread is based on either a fallacy or wanting a government not based on the constitution.
>>
>>7200840
It did happen, you're just lying dog shit.

>>7200850
>police officers risk anything when they do what's pure evil

Do we live on the same planet? Doing pure evil is in the job description of being a cop. They're going to arrest one another for doing that which is the entire reason they all joined the police force to begin with?
>>
>>7200855
ah fuck me:
*not OP, but anon
>>
>>7200856
>It did hapoen
I'm sure it was real in your mind, sweetie
>>
>>7200858
Nice tone policing and gas lighting, but you're still a worthless lying pedophile who deserves to die, and you still just told a lie like you've always done and like you've never done anything else.
>>
>>7200830
>entire police station goes on to finger some retarded tranny's unwashed ass

lol sure
>>
>>7200856

Is it bad that I can't tell if this response is the product of 4-years of American university or simply being 14?
>>
>>7200866
The police regularly videotape it so they can fap to it later, they sent the tapes to their headquarters and that's how they all know that they all do it, not just a few of them do it.
>>
>>7200830
You jerked off while writing this post, didn't you.
>>
>>7200868
It's bad that you're lying in the name of child raping and being a Christian.
>>
>>7200862
Pedophile? Where did that come from lmao
>>
>>7200878

I'm not a Christian.
>>
>>7200876
Nice child raping, retard Jesus. :)
>>
>>7200856
>police officers aren't just people who couldn't get into the (highly nepotistic) fire department but still wanted a (relatively) kush job with great benefits and retirement in the public sector.

>cops aren't just guys who want to do the bare minimum, go home, drink a beer, fuck their wife, and get to bed in time to do it all again the next day.

but somehow they're willing to give all of that up just for the chance to touch some deranged person's smelly butthole.

Source: im a cop. I've literally never seen or heard of anything you're describing. I don't even like having to pat people down because you all fucking stink.
>>
>>7200879
You tell lies on 4chan. :)

>>7200882
You're a Christian.
>>
>>7199286
>#Godbless

Nice satire, pham.
>>
>>7200893
They're straight. Of course they're not "just people like you and me." They're straight, so they're not "people." They're "dog shit", just like "Jesus Christ."
>>
>>7200899
>they're straight
>so they molest a tranny

You shoulda been shoved into mental asylum and not a jail lamo
>>
>>7200899
witnessed dubs

they've graced your trolling and that's what gives you away. 7/10 not bad.
>>
>>7200903
Straight people have a long history of molesting sexual minorities. It dates back all the way to the ancient Greeks, the Roman Empire, and of course the Catholic church. Have you ever met a straight person? They rape dogs and cattle and sheep and horses on the regular. They don't have thoughts or feeling like real people. It's all true, they record it themselves and joke about it amongst one another about how worthless and disgusting every single one of them is.
>>
>>7200903
we can actually blame that one on Nixon. He was the one that got rid of mental institutions.
>>
>>7200913
I'd rather fuck a dog than a tranny now that you mention it.
>>
>>7200954
Unfortunately, for most of you straight people it's not an "either/or" thing, most of you can find the time to rape both dogs and trans people. Believe me, most trans people wish you only had the time and energy to rape one.
>>
>>7200973
I'm gay you stupid cunt.
>>
>>7199280
Trump might not be overtly homophobic. I think he knows better than to outwardly call out gay people (that was Rick Perry's mistake).

Still, even though he may not be homophobic, his electorate definitely is and they'll most likely be emboldened by this. What scares me most is when those people feel they can do no wrong.
>>
>>7200980
You're straight, you lying child rapist.
>>
>>7200993
I'm gay and married you shit for brains Californian trash.
>>
>>7200985
Most Trump supporters are average normies, just like Clinton's. Stop trying to characterize them all as violent homophobes, it's blatantly untrue. I guess that means all Clinton supporters are evil because some of them are beating the shit out of Trump supporters now? Besides, there are plenty of gay people who were for Trump. Stop trying to act like your political views are determined by your identity. There are transexuals, gay men and lesbians who disagree with you.
>>
>>7201010
You're straight you dog shit eating Christian child rapist.
>>
>>7201037
That which is completely true is not blatantly untrue.
>>
>>7201073
Are you willing to bet actual money on that?
>>
>>7201112
Of course. Are you willing to imply that you've ever told the truth you dog shit?
>>
>>7201118
Give me a number for your lawyer so we can sign the bettor's agreement. I have my marriage certificate right here with me.
>>
>>7201129
An anonymous photo of a real human being's marriage license coming from a troll child rapist proves nothing.
>>
WE'RE ALL DEAD
>>
File: projector.jpg (89KB, 1500x1106px) Image search: [Google]
projector.jpg
89KB, 1500x1106px
>>7200823
>>
>>7201139
I will produce it in person you dumb cunt. Now show me the money.
>>
>>7201157
Could you at least try a little bit, Jesus?
>>
>>7201165
Backpedalling already? Or too poorvto pay up?
>>
>>7201171
So, no then, Mr. Christ?
>>
>>7201175
You're both autistic. Stop fucking posting
>>
>>7199579
That's an ad hominem, you illiterate redneck
>>
I can't wait until you trump supporting uncle tom faggots get gay-bashed

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/lgbt-hate-crimes-expected-skyrocket-trumps-presidential-win
>>
>>7201235
No. I'm am not just as bad as a child raping Christian heterosexual just because a crying, bitch child raping Christian heterosexual on the sidelines says so. I will not stop doing what is right just because you're allergic to it.
>>
I hope we put all the faggots in concentration camps like the nazis did with jews
>>
>>7199280

Not being American it's not my place to judge of course, but I think the issue here isn't so much that Trump himself is homophobic, it's that the guys like Pence who work him like a puppet are homophobic and they're the ones that will be given the power to do as they please.
>>
>>7201369
nazi's only put gay males in concentration camps
>>
>>7199863

The writing on it is upside down too, and surely someone else wrote that. Are his supporters that dumb, or is he being pranked?
>>
>>7200066
That's based on an online poll taken before the vote. Grain of salt.
>>
im not scared of trump, im scared of pence, and the rest of the christian right he got into bed with.
>>
>>7201369
m-maybe then I'd finally meet bf...
>>
>Trump confirmed for cuck
>Bows down his head to the black alpha
>Doesnt talk and let Obama do the talking unless he is given the go from him to talk
>He says he respect Obama(Probably sucked his dick)
>Literally says "Thank you very much President Obama"
>Obama probably fucked his wife and then michelle fucked Trump with her feminine penis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=123&v=a7r0FBSkyDw
>>
File: The_black_Alpha_and_his_Cuck.png (653KB, 793x448px) Image search: [Google]
The_black_Alpha_and_his_Cuck.png
653KB, 793x448px
>>7202115
Forgot to post the cuck
>>
>>7202115
1:15 Obama says "Miss President-Elect"

lol Trump got sissified.
>>
File: AuXXEyl.jpg (42KB, 488x468px) Image search: [Google]
AuXXEyl.jpg
42KB, 488x468px
>>7202194
man, I keep trying to here it as 'as' and Obama clearly parses his lips
>>
>>7203963
He was probably going to say "Mister Trump", but then corrected himself into saying "President-Elect", resulting in "miss president-elect".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB4DhylQR14
>>
>>7200830
this is kinda hot
>>
>>7203963
Kind of wish Obama would have shot Trump and Pence. It would undoubtedly be remembered as the greatest thing he did in his presidency, and he would go down in history in the entire world as a great hero.
>>
>>7199280
I'm not that scared of trump. I'm scared of a subsection of trump supporters who will feel emboldened by this victory.
>>
>>7204365
This is a deeply flawed idea for the single reason that it would actually catalyze his voter base, cementing his ideology in history and bringing it back 10 fold at least. People need to see it flop to get rid of it.
>>
>>7204370
Nobody voted for Trump you cuck. Unless you count Diebold brand machines as people. And anyway you can't catalyze what should be sterilized. Anyone who actually voted for trump should be fed to dogs.

Lol, no. It would not advance Trump's ideology of grabbie mad pussie and being retarded. What it would do is what I just said. The entire world and everyone in it, with the exception of about 2 dozen klansmen, would be grateful to Obama.
>>
>>7204370
If you thin Trump being fed to dogs would catalyze his voter base, then why don't you explain to me why there are currently riots against this theft of people's votes in every major city of every state of the U.S.?
>>
>>7204370
I think it's something like 5 cops now that have been killed since Trump elected himself in response to his bullshit. How does that make a fascist cuck like you feel?
>>
>>7204372
Sure it would. Sure as anything. Make him a martyr and his ideology will be immortalized. Pretty basic stuff.

>>7204383
>>7204389
>theft of people's votes
>elected himself

You guys (if it's not samefag) sound crazier than the right bringing conspiracy theories into the discussion. Also in denial of basic democracy. I don't like it any more than you, but it's important to be rational about what has happened.
>>
>>7204372
>Anyone who actually voted for trump should be fed to dogs.
But who are we going to feed Hilary voters to?
>>
>>7204392
Quit lying you worthless shit eating cuck. Nobody anywhere in the world is going to fall for lies that are that obvious you little pussy bitch shit eating cuck.
>>
>>7204392
The rational decision would be to hunt down every Republican starting now.
>>
>>7204399
Nothing. Republicans like you aren't going to get to feed anybody to anything, you'll be the ones getting fed to dogs you dog shit.
>>
>>7204401
Really provoked my thought process.

>>7204403
Go ahead, make the liberal reaction even more embarrassing. It's like millennials raised on 8 years of blissful Obama years are experiencing democracy for the first time. You lost, it doesn't make you a cuck to admit that. And if you don't like democracy (it's not perfect) then get the fuck out. But you should stay and fight, but if you want to be effective you're going to have to act with maturity.
>>
>>7204408
I wasn't trying to accomplish the impossible. I've never attempted to make a Republican think and I never will. But I am trying to make the people who see you pedoposting think about the fact you deserve to die.
>>
File: 1470814738679.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1470814738679.png
17KB, 120x120px
>>7204411
>who see you pedoposting
>>
>>7204408
And justice is not embarrassing, dog shit. At least not for liberals. I'm sure it would be for something like you.
>>
>an entire subculture of whiny babies used to getting their way every time they cry about their triggers
>something finally happens that they don't like
>start killing themselves
What else was going to happen?
>>
>>7204416
Do you just refuse to understand I'm liberal too or what? I'm going through a lot of difficult feelings too, but denial isn't one of them.
>>
>>7204415
4chanioposting. Trolliolioling. Dank-a-memeing. Muh epic sarcastic ironic satirical farts. Pedoposting. You know, typical Christianity. Deceit. Evil.
>>
>>7204419
I don't believe child raping straighty Christian lies, and I never will.
>>
>>7200985
Peter Thiel said he was "proud to be gay" at the RNC convention and he got mass applause from the crowd.

Trump himself has attended gay weddings in the past.

Trump is highly pragmatic when it comes to LGBT issues. He didnt even care about the tranny bathroom nonsense, and told Cathy Jenner she could use any toilet at Trump Tower (she did)

In fact, LGBT should hope Trump doesnt get assassinated. Pence might not be as kind.
>>
>>7204420
>>7204427
Now seems like a good time to address my fear. Loud SJW's such as yourselves who have been pushed to a more extreme place by this election are actually likely to help lose us the next several. It was always republicans who were supposed to be the crazy ones (Bill Maher calls it 'the bubble'), until this election... the democrats can barely acquire 50% of the vote as it is, what could happen next is scaring away a vital part of the sane left who is sick of hearing anal devastated insults.

>>7204439
Certainly correct about Pence, but the big issue other than him possibly actually having sway with a politically inexperienced Trump is the buzz about removing Obama's LGBT protections and the real possibility of overturning gay marriage. I'm sure it can get worse than we think.
>>
>>7204427
the majority of independents voted Trump. And the majority of those are atheists/ bernout liberals. There is a lot of crossover votes as well. Trump has 25% black support, 35% latino support and about ~40% asian support.
>>
>>7199289
You are aware that not only did the Democrats give him zero support.. But the Republican party also did nothing for him. And they're suppose too! Reince Preibus or however the fuck that is spelled, wouldn't even say Trump's name. LGBT rights are safe.
>>
>>7204453

>>7204456
No. The majority of people in the U.S. voted for Hillary. The majority of Diebold voting machines voted for Trump.
>>
>>7204478
The Republican party gave him no support? So all of the Diebold machines that they own weren't there in this election? Because I hear there are people rioting and killing cops because there were Republican Diebold machines everywhere.
>>
>>7204487
>I don't believe child raping straighty Christian lies, and I never will.

See this is what I'm talking about. Until you stop this shit, you aren't going to be bringing people over to your side, making them see things whatever way you do, you are strictly pushing them away. I would encourage you to make like a christian and start converting people to your religion posthaste, because brother, we've only got four years to do it.
>>
>>7204493
>>
Guys nobody will do anything, Trump is literally confirmed to be a sissy cuck
>1:37, obama calls her MISS president elect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=123&v=a7r0FBSkyDw
>>
>>7204593
you're only the second person to post that itt
>>
>gays think they will be first in line to be persecuted by Trump
>not way, WAY in the back, after the journalists, the Muslims, the Mexicans, the Jews, maybe some of the blacks
Why does the LGBT community have such an inflated sense of self-importance?
>>
>>7204493

The poster you're replying to is a schizophrenic who has been posting exactly like this for years.

Don't engage.
>>
>>7204635
Yeah I don't lurk this board much. That's alright, I'm fine sharing my thoughts on the matter at least once, even with a schizo.
>>
>>7204629
Because people like PENCE exist you moron?

We are clearly quite important int he minds of mentally ill homophobes like pence
>>
>>7204629
Gay rights and protections and liberties and equality are fairly recent developments. Trump has run on a platform that quietly promises to scrap that, in cooperation with the senate and the house.
>>
>>7204629
What about us gay muslim blaxican jews?
>>
>>7204639
And I can tell that every single poster on this board except myself is a pedophile, because not one has ever come to my defense when the heterosexual dog shit tells it's lies.
>>
>>7204644
>Donald "Caitlyn Jenner can use my bathroom any time" Trump is perceived as a ridiculous james bond tier super villain Hilter reincarnation ready to make a holocoaster out of the bones of homosexuals and the ashes of recently burned alive mexicans
>by liberals who have completely disconnected themselves from reality
>these people are so stupid they don't even know Mike "turn the fruits into vegetables" Pence exists and would become president if anything ever happened to Trump
>in a time when republicans control the house, the senate, the presidency, could very well elect MULTIPLE (that's right, not just a Scalia replacement) ultra-conservative supreme court justices over a single term AND seventy-fucking-percent of all state level legislative chambers

As someone who loves Christianity and faces a constant internal struggle with my own sexuality, the thought of a Pence presidency in this scenario is a little scary even to me. Shock conversion therapy might as well be the modern day lobotomy.
>>
>>7204756
They have the same mode of operation: massive damage to the brain. One uses blunt force trauma or incisions to do the damage, the other uses heat instead.
>>
File: 1478678101354.png (642KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478678101354.png
642KB, 800x800px
>>7199280
As a lifelong Log Cabin Republican I'm proud to say that I voted for Trump, I don't care if Pence hates me, it's still better than the left who sees us as nothing more than pawns and useful idiots
>>
>>7204365
Yeah that's a great precedent to set, countries where leaders personally murder their would-be successors are usually such great places
>>
>>7199280
LGBT people aren't afraid of Trump as a president(I doubt he's gonna be particularly harmful), they're afraid of Republicans(who are notorious for being anti-LGBT) dominating all forms of government in the US at least for the next 4 years.
Well, at least I think that's the case.
>>
>>7204891
This. If anything, I'm hoping Trump will keep the establishment Republicans in check on social issues.
>>
>>7204365
>candidate I don't like is democratically elected
>I wish he was shot

wow
so progressive of you

really spreading your liberal tolerance around

activated my almonds with that one
>>
>>7203963
>>7204951
It's shocking how people in the West who claim to be progressive and pro-democracy often resort to the same methods oppressive totalitarian regimes utilize.
Censorship, absolute intolerance of anyone who disagrees with you, using fear and bullying to shut up people you disagree with, even political persecution(like people being fired for disapproving).
And now people are advocating for the assassination of a democratically elected president.
>>
>>7205004
>people being fired

To be fair that is Trump's signature gimmick.
>>
>>7205004
> (like people being fired for disapproving of the gay marriage law in 2015)
Fix.
>>
>Mike "turn the fruits into vegetables" Pence
Holy shit, that's a great one
>>
>>7205153

Lost my quote >>7204756
>>
If I had a dime for every presumptuous, fearmongering, condescending tweet that's apologised to me as a minority for Trump as if I give a fuck, then I'd be as rich as his dumbfuck supporters think he's going to make them.

These fucking shitstains are discriminatory as fuck. Hillary is just a walking vagina to them, I'm just an oppression card, it's all completely fucking disgusting.
Fuck these people for politicising minority struggles. This is why Trannies For Trump etc became a thing. But the second anyone does that, they're out of the gang, they don't get looked after anymore because they're a minority who stepped out of line, they didn't behave the way someone like them is 'supposed to'. Textbook fucking bigotry.
>>
File: you made your bed now lie in it.jpg (98KB, 749x740px) Image search: [Google]
you made your bed now lie in it.jpg
98KB, 749x740px
>>7205004
most suburban/urban millennials are mentally children hence why they are liberals. they lived a comfortable life and got everything they ever wanted. Even so they will always demand more.

This is how they behave when they don't get what they want.
>>
>>7205157
It is so hilarious seeing fags being pushed from left to right as they realize how narcissistic, callous and literally insane the side claiming to be the champion of their rights is.

The right was like this in the 80s with fundamentalist Christians trying to ban things they didn't like and if you didn't agree 100% you weren't a real conservative(tm). We are now seeing a full reversal and the left has become the party of not stepping out of line, not questioning anything, not critically thinking and if you do step out of line, they drop you like a rock without a second thought.

What's worse is they use excuses for your own personal choice to rob you of your moral agency. i.e If a woman votes for Trump, it must be because of internalized misogyny.
>>
>>7199280
http://www.hrc.org/blog/reports-of-anti-lgbtq-extremists-tapped-for-major-roles-on-president-elect/
>>
>>7205172
>What's worse is they use excuses for your own personal choice to rob you of your moral agency. i.e If a woman votes for Trump, it must be because of internalized misogyny.
This shit drives me so fucking insane.
>>
>>7204453
>>7204493
I'm like 90% certain that poster is a false-flagging /pol/ shitposter, that sort of shit tends to fall within their MO
>>
>>7205187
That's fine, it helped me focus my take on things either way.
>>
Daily reminder from a local Hoosier than Mike Pence, our former Governor, believes electro-shock therapy can turn homosexuals straight.

Love y'all.

-That one person from Indiana
>>
>>7205195
How do you know it won't work for you? Maybe you should try it
>>
>>7205195
>believes electro-shock therapy can turn homosexuals straight.
so? if they try to force it one me they're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>7205216
No one is forcing anything, just try it once see what happens
>>
>>7205195
>Mike Pence, our former Governor, believes electro-shock therapy can turn homosexuals straight.
if it did work it would have been mandatory.
It is not mandatory so make of that what you will.
>>
>>7204403
>The rational decision would be to hunt down every Republican starting now.
Your idea of a rational decision is to start a pogram against the half of the country that's the best armed and healthiest?
>>
>>7200713
You should, you're lumped in with them. You think you'll be spared the gas chambers because you're gay and not a tranny? As if they distinguish?
>>
>>7205220
>Try getting shocked to shit so maybe you stop bing a faggot
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1478822692584.png (239KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478822692584.png
239KB, 768x768px
>>7205262
yes, we all know the right wing death squads are now literally prepping their zyklon b with the news of Trump winning the election
>>
>>7204453
>the buzz about removing Obama's LGBT protections and the real possibility of overturning gay marriage.
Overturning Gay marriage is probably a non-standard, but I'm reasonably certain that the executive orders which force businesses to take orders from people trying to get gay married (like the cake lady) will be reversed. I'm not sure that's a bad thing. Those sorts of rules really galvanized the opposition.
>>
>>7205271
Not a bad point. Still I do just feel like if they can get roe v wade overturned, they can perhaps do anything.
>>
File: 5647.png (520KB, 1159x885px) Image search: [Google]
5647.png
520KB, 1159x885px
>>7205270
http://ktla.com/2016/11/10/ku-klux-klan-to-hold-donald-trump-victory-parade-in-north-carolina/
>>
File: 1478755950257.png (66KB, 206x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478755950257.png
66KB, 206x369px
>>7205287
the KKK is currently doing 12 separate lynchings as we speak

did you know their new target is the LGBT community?
>>
>>7205287
A real shame the KKK isn't more into gay rights.
>>
>>7205291
wtf i love trump now
>>
>>7205262
news flash

republican gays exist

republicans are not going to send you to the gas chambers
>>
>>7205306
And they're fucking idiots voting against their self interests, what else is new? You're candidate's an idiot authoritarian who doesn't have the slightest clue about policy, and you're a cuck. The thing is, I hope he's even more radical than he lets on. It'll mean the difference between 4 years or a couple of months. You thought the Bush Jr. backlash was harsh?
>>
>>7205287
He won't take away their precious guns. If they seriously support one of the biggest allies of isreal and zionism for any other reason, they aren't really good at being racist Hitler worshippers.
>>
Any lgbt that voted for trump are idiots.

Waiting for all these smiles to turn to delicious tears when trump and pence get to work.

All you fags think a conservative is gonna be okay with boys putting on dresses and begging other boys to fuck their ass? All three levels of government are controlled by people that would happily go back to days of second class citizens (blacks), and family values (no open gayness).

Pence already promised gay concentration camps ... I mean gay counselling to help gays turn straight.

It's degenerates like yourselves that pol and trump wants to make America great again from. I sneaked into pol election's night. You should have seen how they said gays and blacks are now going to be strung up, and white power is on top again. While ironically / unironically thanking blacks, and gays who said they voted for trump.
You delusional fucks just signed your own death warrant.

Think it was hard to get a job or eat in an establishment when you are clearly a boy in a dress? Then wait until next year.

Oh don't forget your healthcare is now fucked unless you are rich, seeing as how pence and trump will want to dismantle it.

Political correctness is dead. If your president doesn't give a fuck, how do you think the people who voted him in will behave?

Don't let the calm facade and him thanking Hillary fool you. He already shown his true colors while campaigning.
>>
>>7205260
>Your idea of a rational decision is to start a pogram against the half of the country that's the best armed and healthiest?
If anything, that's a sign that they need to be put in their place now, before they gain any more power and confidence.

>>7205253
In any case, he believes it is worthwhile to dedicate tax money to something with zero medical credibility.
>>
>>7205322
>Trump is literally Hitler and I mean it this time
Both Trump and Pence cannot compare to European right wing politicians in extremism, and even these countries are generally livable.

Really, it's /pol/ who is going to weep because They buy the liberal frame of Donald "Super Hitler" Trump, except they want it to be a reality.

Worst case scenario gay rights go back about a decade at most.
We all lived through that one, we can live though it again.
Unless you are one of those unstable "I'm literally gonna kill myself because Trump".
In which case you were simply not fit to survive anyway.

>>7205332
>something with zero medical credibility.
because it doesn't work.
We can see that it doesn't work because it's not mandatory for all gays, something that it would be if it worked.
>>
You guys are forgetting that the governor of North Carolina who pushed the controversial HB2 bathroom bill into law lost his reelection bid. The backlash he got from it shows that you can't fuck with LGBT rights and get away with it clean in our current political climate. This isn't the 80s or early 90s, social attitudes are way different now.

If Trump's smart, he isn't gonna do shit to LGBT rights. He'll be scrutinized endlessly by the left leaning media and If he does something that gains the level of attention that HB2 did, then there will be a backlash and the pendulum will inevitably swing back hard in 4-8 years.
>>
>>7205473
> If Trump's smart, he isn't gonna do shit to LGBT rights.
I don't think Trump is even that anti-LGBT to begin with. He seems to be neutral towards LGBT, he just usually tried to avoid those topics because not being vocally against LGBT might put off his Republican voters.
Pence and the rest of the (now predominantly Republican) government, on the other hand...
>>
>>7204951
Are you retarded?

Trump was not democratcially elected.
The democracy elected hillary, but because America is NOT a democracy (certain people gets technically 3 votes etc), Trump won.
>>
>>7204891
At least 2 years, you mean. Midterms are going to be yuge.
>>
Holding a rainbow flag is meaningless.

If you're LGBT and voted for Trump, you should feel ashamed.

If you're an "ally" and voted for Trump, kill yourself
>>
>>7204629

>Hey gays, why do you care about gay peoples' wellbeing?
>>
File: 1478672612173.jpg (81KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478672612173.jpg
81KB, 680x960px
>>7205835
>If you're LGBT and voted for Trump, you should feel ashamed.
Imperator invictus. Sol invictus.
>>
>>7200558
Wasn't that assault found to be faked?
>>
>>7205890
They've been trying to brainwash us all our lives to not care about gay people's wellbeing, so they can't understand how there's a single one of us that hasn't fallen for it.
>>
>>7200813

>homophobia doesn't exist

This is what you cucks have let them brainwash you into believing
>>
File: moral high ground.png (2MB, 1248x818px) Image search: [Google]
moral high ground.png
2MB, 1248x818px
>>7205835
If you're ANYONE, straight or queer or dragonkin, and you voted for Clinton, you should feel ashamed.
>>
>>7205918

If you're actually LGBT, I will relish your tears in coming years
>>
>>7205952

I wonder if you'll sing the same tune as Trump does just the same

Or you won't because you're a literal cuck
>>
>>7205960
Trump isn't going to do the same. American sponsored jihad is OVER. The 21st century Cold War is DONE. We're going to team up with Ivan and take down Muhammed.
>>
>>7205717
>Trump was not democratcially elected.
he literally was.
And the American system is not undemocratic.

That and the fact that your smugness would be off the charts had it been Hillary who won with a "minority", proves you're just a hypocrite.
>>
>>7205485
> He seems to be neutral towards LGBT
which for most is the same as being anti-lgbt.
if youre not pandering to minorities you are literally hitler
>>
>>7205965

>being this delusional
>>
>>7206008

Well yes if you're standing by being "neutral" and silent while our rights get attacked, you are literally hitler. Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>7205991
Being happy when good things happen, and unhappy when evil things happen, does not make him a hypocrite.
>>
>>7205485
Trump is a moron, he has no idea about anythin, LGBT RIGHTS ARE IN DANGER.

Not from him, but because he is an inexperienced moron he will get people who will tramble over gay rights
>>
>>7206017
>Well yes if you're standing by being "neutral" and silent while our rights get attacked
aka every liberal ever.

>muh republicans
I ain't talking about them. 2 wrongs 'n shiiieeeet.

>>7206025
>Hillary
>Good
Having to pick between straight Christian dogshit and straight Christian dogshit doesn't mean jack shit.
Except that you get Christian dogshit as a president, and that your rights go down the drain because all straights are inherently evil, as you already know.
>>
>>7205991
You shouldn't be able to win without a majority, that's undemocratic.

Having certain peoples votes count more than others is also undemocratic.

Trump was not democratically elected.
>>
>>7206056
having your majority live in isolated political bubbles, completely ignorant of what is happening to the other 49% of the population, aka 85% of the country's landmass, aka everything that isn't some large city, is the nail in the coffin of a fair and democratic system.
Instead you'll live in a dictatorship, with 51% dictators.

Also he was elected democratically because he got the majority of votes in most important states.

You're just mad that your flavor of straight christian dogshit lost.
>>
>>7206086
>Over 75% wanted the other candidate
>But it's still a democratic choice, because he won the votes in the important states
That's not a democratic choice.

The popular vote was close, but, with this system that you call democratic, the above mentioned result is possible.

>having your majority live in isolated political bubbles, completely ignorant of what is happening to the other 49% of the population
That's what's happening now

Alaska isn't isolated? And not in a political bubble?
Like every single urbanized place?

It's in large cities where you'll find less biased opinions, because there's enough people able to speak for both sides.

Go hang yourself.
>>
>>7206100
>That's not a democratic choice.
It is.
It's just not the democracy you want, because you lost.
>Alaska isn't isolated? And not in a political bubble?
Nobody cares about Alaska since their voices never matter in elections.
>It's in large cities where you'll find less biased opinions
>"Trump is literally Hitler because the media said so" is a less biased opinion
Kindly off yourself with a car, a pineapple and a golf club.
>>
>>7199280
You are soooooooo. Misguided that im happy your going to get what you deserve....
>>
>>7206253
>fags really are this brainswashed

mama mia
>>
>>7199286
>Implying you didn't write it yourself
>>
>>7206622
>Trump supporter in denial as usual
>>
>>7206630
So believable, why don't you convince me some more with you know actual video evidence?
Though it seems video evidence only contains libtards violence
>>
File: 1478846158939.jpg (134KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478846158939.jpg
134KB, 827x1200px
>be right-wing homo
>take more intolerance, hatred and literal dehumanization from the left over political feelings than I've ever taken from the right over faggotry
>not apart of the protected class anymore because of what I believe so I should just get raped and die

nice
>>
>>7206134
Alaskas votes are much more important than the major states.
>>
>>7206897
You're voting against human rights.
And you've voted against your own rights.

So yes, you deserve what's coming for you.
>>
>>7206916
What human rights are you even referring to?

no one is going to criminalize homosexuality, not even Mike "put a mag in every fag" Pence
>>
move to a libby state if you want to marry in the rare case that they appeal
pence a cute he wouldn't want to hurt me
>>
>>7206897
as another rightwing homo this is my experience
>>
>>7206988
They'll make it allowed to discriminate LGBT people, and remove all of the protection laws.
>>
>>7206253
Wanting the president to do badly is actually misguided also.
>>
>>7205207

That's exactly what the gay recruiter said to get me into this mess!
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.