[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help, any bi anons. I went on a date with a guy who identifies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1750.png (302KB, 481x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1750.png
302KB, 481x506px
Need help, any bi anons. I went on a date with a guy who identifies as bi, while I'm gay. He made it clear that he's dated girls but seems to look for shallow hookups with them. He prefers to date guys because they come with "less drama". What does that mean for me? I guess I could just use some help understanding bisexuality as it seems pretty ambiguous in general. Is it possible he likes both genders equally or is it just on a per-person basis
>>
Establish whether or not you're ok with him fugging girls while you're together, some people are idk
About the whole 'guys are less drama' he may well just be drama himself (if you smell shit everywhere etc.) so don't be too surprised. On the other hand he may just have met some bitchy girls so don't immediately take it as a huge red flag or some shit.

Basically if he's nice to you then it's all good probably, just make sure you're both clear on how it works between you.
>>
>>7198196
>What does that mean for me?

It means he is going to sleep around on you and doesn't want you to get mad.
It means he sees you as someone who will give him sex that he doesn't have to treat as a person.
>>
>>7198196

It means you should stop being a desperate faggot.
>>
>>7198228
I didn't get the impression he meant that he would cheat... the whole conversation was just really sketchy. Like he told me he considers himself an attractive guy and that he can get with gay guys easily beacause of that. What the fuck?
>>
>>7198277
Don't get emotionally involved, you'll regret it. If you can't do that then do yourself a favor and dump his ass.
>>
It means he doesn't care who he dates or fucks, but preferably do more serious relationships with men since we are rather more straight-forward/ easier to please. Most bisexual men tend to gravitate toward men for this reason, there's some research on this but I don't feel like finding them right now.
Bisexual doesn't always mean polyamorous or promiscuous, either. Bicurious on the other hand does. Don't mix them up.
>>
>>7198290
I liked him enough to probably see him again but I'm definitely gonna be cautious. I literally told him I'm a virgin. If I'm too "hard" of a get for him then he can fuck off because that's not what I'm looking for
>>
>>7198196
Ask him and not us
>>
>>7198406
See this.

I'm bi. I date a bi girl that understands how it is being bi. We both love each other very very much. We believe we are soul mates. We are both completely fine with letting the other person sleep with their same gender. I'm male. She's female. We both get to enjoy things that we can not provide the other which in turn makes us both happy. (And in all honesty we don't really abuse this at all...we might have one fling every year or two so inb4 whores or some shit)... But because I live in the deep south I have mostly had to date girls and have fun with guys. Dating guys is not very possible hear. Not impossible just not very likely and none of the hardcore gays here are even looking for LTRs. So basically for both of us it's that relationships are these deep intimate things that no one can touch while we have mild flings to satisfy very human and shallow needs. For me guys are for playing and for fun. A lighthearted escape from the work and sometimes monotony of a real relationship. This is something special in its own right but nothing like a real relationship. I'd be open to dating guys but even the gay guys here only care about hook-ups as a general rule. Also, I don't want to make it out to sound like me and my gf don't have fun. Actually, the reason we've been together for so long is because we're both fun and easy going people.

TL;DR
Bi guy d8 bi grill
Grill = soul mate
Boi = fun
>>
>>7198406
I did ask him though. I got the impression he was looking for a relationship but what he said about his past just gave me pause. It's not like I even seem like the type of person that would be into a quick hook-up
>>
>>7198455
>gay guys here only care about hook-ups
>we have mild flings to satisfy very human and shallow needs

so it is perfectly natural when you do it, but when gays do it they are hardcore and don't care about anything else.

face it, your relationship isn't deep and intimate if you are constantly having "lighthearted escapes from the work and monotony of a real relationship."

Bisexual is just another way of saying "I can't commit to you. I'm addicted to sleeping around but I like to feel that I'm superior to anyone else who sleeps around because I can't decide which sex I prefer."
>>
>>7198196
Completely avoid biscum.
>>
Anon here. It would be different if he had been a horrible/douchey person, but he was nice. He is however, very much the bad-boy stereotype (ex smokes, hates most things, etc). Tbh it's completely possible he could read this entire thread
>>
You guys don't actually believe being bi means they want to have sex with men AND women at the same time, do you? It's an OR thing.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>>7198196
>less drama
>girls
... does not compute... does not compute...
>>
>dating bis
Stupid people need to learn from their own mistakes Iguess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.