[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are femboys /lgbt/ by default, or are they only if they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Are femboys /lgbt/ by default, or are they only if they're gay/bi etc.?
>>
>>7196069
Sometimes they count as trans lite.
(SOMETIMES)

But otherwise, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 900x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 900x1153px
>>7196106
But they're boys with boyboobs. Even the 'straight' subtype is going to be a fag that way.
>>
>>7196280
no we aren't
if you take estrogen you're trans lmao
>>
probably still as likely to get bashed desu so it doesn't really matter
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x600px
>>7196069
Femgen regular here. I'm not gay, but I come here because it's the only place I know of that embraces male femininity without the whole sissy fetish bullshit.

I found /lgbt/ when I came to 4chan a couple years ago and randomly clicked a few of the boards. This is the only board that resonated with me and the only one I still browse.

inb4 accused of being trans
>>
>>7197116
call me that, but I'm just a cute feminine boy desu
>>
>>7196069
femboys belong to the world. No group can contain them.
>>
>>7196069
i don't know, i just know that they are perfect and i want to spend the best years of my live together with one, and do cute gay things
>>
>>7196069
I mean isn't that the fucking definition of gender queer.
>>
>>7196069
All femboys are bi or gay.

The straight subtype promptly turn bi and crave men after taking hrt.
>>
>>7198459
>Exclusively attracted to girls
>Start taking hrt
>Taste in girls shifts to be attracted to more butch/manly girls but other than that still not attracted to boy

ur wrong
>>
>>7198860
only a matter of time
>>
how can you ask such a stupid question like really
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x907px
>>7198860

But you'd fuck another Femboy, right?
>>
>>7197974
boys don't have tits
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x656px
>>7202875
They have cute little tits if they've been blessed by Slaanesh
>>
>>7197167
>I'm not gay, but I come here because it's the only place I know of that embraces male femininity without the whole sissy fetish bullshit.

yeah this is me as well
>>
>>7200280
No
>>7199612
Nah, I got a wonderful role reversal relationship going on with this cute butch girl and we're planning on getting married some day.
>>
>>7203836
You open to being Cucked ?
>>
>>7203872
Nop.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.