[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's buying a gun after last night? I'm not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: icanfighttoo.jpg (81KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
icanfighttoo.jpg
81KB, 450x750px
So who's buying a gun after last night?

I'm not a huge fan of them myself but I am so afraid of what people will do emboldened by Trump/Pence in the White House
>>
literally nothing will happen

dont be like every other dumbass liberal who thinks they are going to be sent to a FEMA camp, this isnt 1930s germany move on with your life
>>
>>7195604

You know what else wasn't 1930 Germany? 1920 Germany.

I don't honestly believe that the government is going to start rounding up muslims and gays, but a lot of the protections we've been afforded are going to be withdrawn.

If the government isn't going to protect me, I'll protect myself.

...also did you think I planned to take on the US government with a dinky handun?
>>
>>7195552
Yes, I'm afraid that some republicans with chiildren and a mortgage will try to break in and give me their tax money.
>>
>>7195626
1920 Germany had been whipped up into a frenzy by the Kaiser's government, then lost, then were humiliated and economically reduced to ruin.

There were thousands of handsome young men with a leg or an arm or an eye missing; everyone had seen two or three.

It's hysteria to believe that such a tortured country could compare to the well-fed cushionfest that is the United States of America.
>>
>people actually believe Trump wants to or even is able to push for racial segregation, deporation of legal immigrants and pursuing the LGBT
I don't even like Trump, but stop making shit up
>>
File: 1478707266895.png (235KB, 478x623px) Image search: [Google]
1478707266895.png
235KB, 478x623px
>>7195656
>h-he totally loves us guys!
>>
>>7195677
>pinknews.co.uk
Trump actually said once he wanted to protect trannies from muslim intolerance
>>
>>7195680
>attacking the source
>not reading the article which clearly links to the interview pence gave a week ago

hmmmmmmm, guess pence was just pranking us
>>
>>7195656
Deportation of illegals already happens and it will likely increase.
All he has to do is appoint a conservative justice, which he will, and they will be approved.
Then if court cases get brought you could see the overturn of marriage equality.
Pence is a mainstream Republican, and his cabinet will be mainstream Republicans, so if you don't think LGBT rights and protections aren't in trouble, you're ignorant.

No one is making shit up.
>>
>>7195639
these people are just fat fucks who are raised on a culture of hyperbole. this is the first time they've had to swallow a bitter pill 'not everyone agrees with everything you do/want'

thus they can only fathom this is clearly the end times because 'I' am so important that's the only possible reason my opinion couldn't be the same as the majority.
>>
>>7195552
>Lib-tards get scared and buy guns
>They realise 90% of gun laws aren't "common sense" and restrict their ability to panic buy
>The left becomes pro 2nd Amendment

Please let this happen
We can repeal the NFA so everyone can have guns
>>
>>7195639
>It's hysteria to believe that such a tortured country could compare to the well-fed cushionfest that is the United States of America.
And yet far-right reactionaries act like they're just as tortured as postwar Germans because someone corrected their language in public and it hurt their feels to not always be right about everything to do with everything.
>>
>>7195781
as we're seeing now both sides act like this. because everyone on the internet is just so far up their own ass anytime the world runs counter to their expectations it's Armageddon because they are clearly being victimized.
>>
>>7195777
There are millions of guns in the U.S. Plenty of people on the left own firearms. However many don't fall prey to sweeping, unspecific, national movements concerning local gun laws that should be addressed at a local level instead of some lock-step "FRUM MAH COLD DED HANS" nonsense that relies entirely on the hyperbolic fear that the government is going to "take your guns."
>>
>>7195805
Oh wait, I forgot libtards are excellent at doublethink. I still retain the hope that liberals can understand they are EXACTLY like the "m-muh cold dead hands" people when they panic buy like this

Also,
>t. Nogunz
>>
>>7195802
When you make up the majority demographic in a country and your definition of "evil oppression" is "a tranny pissed in the public stall next to me" or "this gay asked me to refer to him as a gay person instead of 'a gay'" I'm sorry that's indefensible playground childishness. Obviously they have the right to be pretentious assholes to minorities without critique because that's freedom of speech in murica.
>>
>>7195824
It may boggle your mind but a shitton of liberals already own guns outside of your sensationalist talking points. You underestimate the prevalence of firearms in this country. Most simply don't panic when some state passes wonky gun legislation and show up at fucking starbucks with a goddamn Grendel.
>>
>>7195846
>a shitton of liberals already own guns
Provide some proof for your claim. Regardless, you're still doublethinking about guns, and you sound like a fudd anyways.
>>
>>7195552
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7195626
>If the government isn't going to protect me, I'll protect myself.

The government wasn't gonna protect you before. LGBT protections don't magically stop you from being beat up if someone doesn't like that you're trans.

If you feel unsafe you should try to make yourself safer, not rely on other people to magically make you safer somehow.
>>
>>7195805
>the hyperbolic fear that the government is going to "take your guns."

Except hillary clinton and many dem senators/officials have exactly said that they want to take guns from people if they can.
>>
>>7195846
>>7195895
>>7195552
Jokes on you, femboys already have an absurdly high gun ownership rate

You won't get bashed by a fundy hick or shot up by a terrorist that way
>>
>>7195552
I will last night when I went home after the election night I was beaten up by a bunch of red neck Trump supporters calling me a faggot and homo's dont belong in the new america. I ended up getting 5 stitches and a broken rib.

Worst part of it all I even voted for him...
>>
>>7195945
it's further hyperbole, they are so sure the other side is evil their side must be perfect good because they only want absolutes.

I literally had to endure a friend like this the entire election course. all she ever did was talk 'at' me non stop about how evil everything trump ever did forever was, but any and every problem/issue/grievance people had with Hilary was pointless and not worth acknowledging. most insufferable shit ever and I finally told her to shut the fuck up because I was legitimate offended she needed to treat me as the argument point for every person she disagrees with on anything.

the irony is i wasn't even pro trump (I refuse to tell anyone who i vote for ever and vocally hated both of them) but yet stills he did this days on end.
>>
>>7195995
>I ended up getting 5 stitches and a broken rib.

post pics pls
>>
>>7195945
Which is of course a mistake. Democrats need guns if they're going to defend their rights against Republicans.
>>
>>7196073
i don't think guns should be a right vs left issue
>>
>>7195552
i'd sooner buy a knife. there's less worry for accident. because if you have a gun you're liable even in self defense or accident.
>>
File: 1456026311162.jpg (2MB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1456026311162.jpg
2MB, 5000x2571px
>now the left wants gun rights

The winning just doesn't stop.
>>
>>7195552
Trump getting elected stopped your nightmares from happening. If we got Hillary it meant civil war and then the RWDS would probably be real in some places.
>>
>>7202567
That's why you shoot to kill :^)
>>
>>7202594
the left has always supported gun rights. they just also support restrictions because nobody needs to be able to shoot a crowd.
>>
File: 1439261163597.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1439261163597.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>7203726
>>
File: Pink Pistols.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Pistols.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment

>National right to carry – should be legal in all 50 states

It's time. As much as I hate Pence, I'm glad we got Trump, who will actually support my right to defend myself as a persecuted minority, and my loved ones.
>>
Afraid of what? I'd be more afraid of a woman that willingly accepts money from a country that can legally execute gays for simply being gay.
>>
>>7195552
Literally nothing will happen but you should have bought a gun a long time ago anyway.

As a weak little femboy myself I've been carrying for years. I'm too weak to fend for myself without one.

What sort of gun laws do you have to contest with? What are you thinking of getting?
>>
>he thinks that someone is gonna rough him up because of Trump
>he doesn't know that it's liberals rioting in the streets
at least you have nothing to worry about because you are a lefty
>>
The irony is Hillary would have disarmed you. Stop being a cuck.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.