/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So first of all, I'm trans and I genuinely dislike this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 61.png (755KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
61.png
755KB, 840x544px
So first of all, I'm trans and I genuinely dislike this awful board. Second, I'm not American so I couldn't vote for Trump.

But here's my question, how will Trump affect the LGBT community?

Again, fuck this board, but I hope all of you will be alright.
>>
He won't
>>
>>7193599
He wont
>>
he won't
>>
>>7193599
Highly doubt anything will change for lgbt, unless someone is stupid enough to actually kill him and put pence in then we got problems
>>
>>7193599
I worried but he wont do anything... I Hope..

>>7193648
This is what I'm scared of. That guy is a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>7193660
well ive always heard you dont just pick a vp to be your right hand man you pick it so the opposition is afraid to get rid of you
>>
>>7193648
Maybe this was his reason for picking pence. Perhaps he plans to use only gay secret service for protection to give them a little extra encouragement to do a good job.
57 dimensional goh
>>
It won't at all. Just some dramatic faggots want to get sympathy.
>>
>>7193673
The only way is to lie, senpai. They'll stop talking about it eventually anyway. It's not like it's an important lie anyway. It'll just save you some drama. It's kind of douchey to ask how someone voted anyway. Just hope they don't ask.
>>
>>7193673
Stay honest but be ready to lose a couple of friends.
>>
Alright so from what I can gather, is that nothing will really change.

That's good. I would've voted for Trump only to keep Clinton out of office because she's a monster.

You made the right choice.

Fuck this board and stay safe all.
>>
>>7193599

I imagine Trump and Pence will fuck lots of shit up. Like how easy it is to change gender on passports and social security records right now. I think he would also get Trump to reverse the EEOC's interpretation of sex discrimination from including sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination to not doing so. So you can get fired for being trans, gay, or bisexual again if you don't have state protections for that. The fight to allow transgender children the right to use the bathroom of their gender identity will probably end in favor of the status quo.

The Republicans now have control of the White House, the House of Representatives, and the Senate. So they can pass almost any law they want and any laws democrats want to pass will be an uphill battle. These coming 4 years will bring lots of regression to LGBT rights.
>>
People seem to forget that the senate and house are saddled with repub majorities.

Many if not most run of the mill republican senators/congressmen are Christian fundies.

The heat is going to come from the houses, not the executive branch.
>>
>>7193599
Trump has pledged to pass FADA. Trump has also said he will strongly consider a SCOTUS nomination that would overturn the gay marriage ruling. That's all you need to know. He is no *moderate* on LGBT issues. Things will change. I do no care if he held up a rainbow flag. Look at what Trump says he will do; the right has every branch of govt pinned down. He will do it.

Screencap this. I told you so.
>>
>>7196200
>m-muh marriage
>>
>>7193599
>But here's my question, how will Trump affect the LGBT community?
>>7196368
>>m-muh marriage

Neat.

Anyways, I like how you ignored my mentioning of FADA, which is the way more dangerous pledge Trump has made. Furthermore, you're silly if you don't think getting rid of gay marriage is a big deal. It is simply a display of homophobia and discrimination. There is no legitimate argument against same-sex marriage.
>>
>>7196410
I'm not the OP and I don't care if you can marry or not. I don't even know what FADA is.
>>
>>7196200
>>7196410
FADA gives religious private schools
>(aka A PRIVATE ENTITY WHICH RECEIVES NO FUNDING THROUGH TAXES)
the ability to deny traps their wish to piss on the seat in the women's bathroom, and vice versa. Thats really all it does. It says that a PRIVATE BUSINESS cannot be forced to do something against its will. Which is an idea we've had in the US for a long as time, and will continue to have as long as this country exists, because being left the fuck alone by government is a founding principal for us. The opposite of this is obamacare requiring that nuns be provided birth control, what the fuck are they going to do with birth control, they're celibate.

FADA - "Its my business, its my rules, if you don't like it go buy your shit somewhere else": The Movie: The Video Game: The Law.

>>7196177
The most likely scenario ITT. even though its still very unlikely.

>>7196156
you're delusional

Trump's victory was heavily based upon his lack of common republican stereotypes. He never made gay rights an issue, he rarely brought up abortion and when asked about it he gave non-answers, he's anti-war, and he's said he is fine with states legalizing weed. There is literally zero reason for him to make sexual orientation a valid reason for dismissal from your job. Furthermore, on the dumb bathroom argument, he's stated he doesn't care about that either, in fact trump tower allows trans to use whatever bathroom they need.

There will be no "regression" of LGBT rights. Things rarely ever move "backwards" in our government.
>>
>>7196633

>The opposite of this is obamacare requiring that nuns be provided birth control

If they ask for it.
>>
>>7193599
In the long run, nothing. There will be a uptick on the anti lgbt sediment, but it will die down in time.
>>
>>7196633
>It says that a PRIVATE BUSINESS cannot be forced to do something against its will.
I could be fired for being married to someone who is the same gender as me. I could be fired for having sex with anyone outside of marriage.

How the fuck are you ok with that? I understand that private businesses should be allowed freedoms, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>7193599

Is that really a rasengan?
>>
>>7196633
Oh my god, you're so lost on this.

I really would like to see your face once Trump goes full out anti-LGBT.
>>
File: NARUTOOOOO.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTOOOOO.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
>>7198016
Maybe? :^)
>>
>>7196633
>FADA gives religious private schools
>>(aka A PRIVATE ENTITY WHICH RECEIVES NO FUNDING THROUGH TAXES)
>the ability to deny traps their wish to piss on the seat in the women's bathroom, and vice versa. Thats really all it does.
Not true. FADA does not address gender identity. At all. What are you even thinking of?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.