[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, all these LGBT people on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 11

File: char_48659.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_48659.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
So, all these LGBT people on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc posting about how they're "literally" crying, puking, and having panic attacks over the election... are they justified? Are we really that fucked, or are they just overreacting?
>>
populists never deliver
nothing will happen
>>
>>7193107
This depends 100% upon what trump/pence try to do (and/or succeeded in doing.)

frankly it's too early to say one way or the other what will actually happen, so I'm just holding out hope trump will surprise us all.
>>
>>7193116
Populists never do anything right. But then, taking away the rights of minorities isn't right. It's wrong. And populists have a long history of doing what's wrong.
>>
>>7193107
They're overreacting.
They believe America literally elected Super Hitler, even though Trump is practically a mild version of European right wing politicians, politicians who at most oppose gay marriage.

That's the worst that can happen basically.
>>
They are completely justified. Our rights should have never been up for a vote amongst you straights in the first place. Not 2000 years ago, and not today either.
>>
>>7193107
though no solid conclusions can yet be drawn, the balance of evidence suggests we (and a wide variety of other groups) are pretty fucked
not necessarily emigration or panic attack level fucked, but hostility to lgb and especially t people can be expected to increase, and legal protections (not inherently talking about marriage here) can be expected to be struck down or prevented from progressing
as i said today, "sure i'm a straight white male but they don't fucking believe that"
>>
>>7193142
>hostility
trump is literally for trans using whatever bathroom they want.

its fine.

The most to worry about is supreme court deciding gay marriage is a state issue, not a federal one.
>>
>>7193161
>trump is literally for trans using whatever bathroom they want
do you really think his base is?
and more to the point, why would bathrooms be my main concern when the day before the election a disabled trans veteran's car was set on fire and 'trump' spray-painted onto the side?
>>
pence is specifically anti-lgbt, so him being anywhere near power is pretty scary.
>>
>>7193174
>a disabled trans veteran's car was set on fire and 'trump' spray-painted onto the side?

Obviously a false flag like that churh burning, such things will end when killary is imprisoned and corruption is rooted out.

>>7193176
yeah its unfortunate the normal republicans did not stab him in the back earlier, but he had already picked a running mate at that point.
>>
>>7193193
>false flag
for fuck's sake
as an /x/phile, if you're going to have conspiracy theories make them meaningful ones
'killary' did not conspire to set one car on fire, that car was set on fire by someone who love trump because they think he'll get rid of the trannies they so loathe
mass shootings are false flags, not single church burnings
>corruption is rooted out
>implying trump isn't a corrupt member of the establishment
>>
>>7193174

Did Trump do it? Did he suggest it? Endorse it? No? Then it's irrelevant.
Might as well say Catcher in the Rye killed John Lennon. The fact that some weirdo's obsessed with you doesn't make you responsible for whatever fuckery they get up to in your name.
>>
>>7193203

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy from the top.
Pic related, this bitch spray-painted anti-trans graffiti on her school so she could get on the news and boast about how important her GSA club was.
>>
>>7193107
Well some people never had the will to try to find their own opinion. So they everything they hear on media they'll assume as true. Based on that I aint surprised many people are over reacting over Trump's victory
>>
>>7193310
And I suppose you think Jews were only upset with Hitler because of that evil liberal German media. Yeah, they just had no sense of self-esteem or rational observation skills and were just stuck in the Freudian oral phase. That's it.
>>
>>7193134

Said politicians also have done a lot of shady shit in general, so that's definitely reassuring [/sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell]
>>
>>7193324
>Said politicians also have done a lot of shady shit in general
That goes for all politicians.
Don't think the left is somehow above firebombing people's houses.

>sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell
So it isn't reassuring that Donald "literally Hitler but worse" Trump is actually nowhere as extreme as European politicians, who in turn are nowhere as extreme as Hitler?

Did you want a puppy for president or something?
>>
>>7193302
Smuggles!
>>
>>7193107
At worst we go back to anonymous hookups under wharfs and in parks. At best Pride goes back to meaning something.
>>
File: DJJC7049.jpg (239KB, 807x767px) Image search: [Google]
DJJC7049.jpg
239KB, 807x767px
>>7193128
Exactly, anyone who supporters trump after saying he wants to overturn gay marriage is a moron, even if he doesn't do anything that kind of talk attracts homophobes who are now emboldened by his win

And homophobes along other types of close minded morons are the worst scum on earth, taking a fucking serial murderer over them
At roast he does it for the personal emotional satisfaction instead of trying to pretend what he does is right
>>
>wake up
>everyone is being melodramatic as fuck
>literally IDENTICAL to when obama was elected and christians were like OH NO SATAN IS COMING

jesus fucking christ humans are a complete failure
>>
>>7193900

To be fair with Obama the only threat was spiritual, now we have an actual asshole in power
>>
>>7193987
Not really, they also too cried about him taking away their money, letting in a bunch of his "fellow muslims to rape us" etc.

It's the same exact shit, but now instead of it being based on the Christian religion, it's the religion of Progressivism. Both exceptionally blind and ignorant to their own shortcomings at all times.
>>
>>7193107
>Are we really that fucked, or are they just overreacting?

"Overreacting" doesn't capture the reach of it. They're acting like fucking psychos. Get a grip.
>>
File: trump maga.jpg (70KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
trump maga.jpg
70KB, 600x665px
It has given me great lulz to go on timblr, and see all you faggots literally shaking and vomiting a bawwwww baww, then they try to act otugh "Now is our time to fight".
And you know they arent going to do shit beyond reblogging doctor who gifs about the evil "drumf".

They writie like the right wing death squads are right around the corner ready to give them free helicopter rides.

Trump will be just another boring republican.
I do admit you fucked up, now he is going to fill the supreme court with right wingers
>>
>>7193302
So, because one example of transphobia was allegedly (I say "allegedly" because I'm by default distrustful of people who use cis scum codewords like "smugglypuff") a false flag, then all of them are? Classic lampshade fallacy. I suppose you also think that because someone survived jumping out of a plane without a parachute, that anyone who does the same will survive as well?
>>
>>7193107
Not really.
Obviously, they're anxious in personality if those things happens, so their reactions are going to be stronger than normal, but their fears are very reasonable.

Most, if not all, LGBT (especially trans, since those laws never got into place yet) rights and protections are going to go away.
Trans people will not be able to change their legal documents.
Insurance companies will most likely start to go back into not covering SRS and trans care.
Obamacare will go away, and so will SRS from that.
They may resign the bill about trans treatment to not be covered by insurances etc (can't remember exactly what it was).
And well, gay people will lose their gay marriage... Possibly losing some rights as well.

So yeah, they're pretty screwed right now.
They need to change whatever documents they need to, ASAP... But some won't have time for it, and so they'll be stuck unable to change it.
>>
>>7194001
It's not the same thing.

Pence has practically said that he wants all LGBT people dead.
>>
File: feelstrumpman.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
feelstrumpman.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>7193107
Trump is a wild card. We don't know what will happen. Maybe something terrible, maybe something good, maybe more politics as usual.

In my 29 years he seems like the most LGBT-progressive GOP presidential candidate (and now president-elect). But he also changes his stance on things like crazy, and often has radical ideas. He also has fascist tendencies. Combine this with GOP controlled House and Senate, a cabinet of old guard Republicans, AND one or TWO SCOTUS judges (that's literally all three branches of the federal government), and you can easily fathom any number of terrible outcomes for LGBT people that could affect us for decades to come (not to mention other horrible possibilities like foreign wars, nuclear holocausts, concentration camps, etc.).

All the progress made on transgender rights in the last 8 years have been because of Obama's executive orders and the bureaucratic decrees of his cabinet members. Could you imagine what somebody like Newt Gingrich would do running the Department of Education or the Department of Justice? It would be a nightmare. He would instantly remove all transgender protections for students, reinsert Christian praying in schools, teach creationism, and Judeo-Christian God only knows what else. Trump openly says that global warming is a Chinese hoax; what kind of person do you think he is going to have run the Department of Energy or the EPA? I could go on.

Trump is a wild card though. We don't know what he will do. The only thing we can do at this point is wait and hope. But I never thought Trump had a chance of even being elected, so take my opinion as merely that.

>... are they justified?
>are people justified to feel feelings?
You sound like a real piece of work kid.

>>7197949
>baseless fearmongering
>>
I'm less worried about the politicians than I am for randos that think this gives them free reign to be assholes.
>>
The Clinton camp were so busy convincing everyone Trump was against them that didn't realise the damage they'd done.
>>
Wait I thought he was for\indifferent about gay marriage and trans. He didn't have a problem with it in interviews going back 15 years. The worst I've heard him say is that he wishes to leave it as a state issue, but didn't seem like taking away gay rights as a top priority. Then again i'm from CA
>>
>>7193107
I'm less worried about what Trump himself will do, and more worried about what the rest of the GOP will do (which will then potentially force Trump to be in lock-step).
>>
>>7198387
At this point, there really isn't a difference anymore outside of rank.
>>
This was the one election we all should've gone third party, but they don't have the money or support like Trump or Clinton so why bother paying attention to them right?
>>
>>7198420
Doing what's right and standing up for the future of the human race is "the damage"?
>>
>>7198483
fucking over there best choice for a better puppet
>>
>>7198489
People with less popular support and worse policies are "a better puppet"?
>>
>>7198474
Unfortunately it won't just happen over night, third parties have to increasingly become more influential over each election. If the next presidential election also has two awful candidates (so basically if Trump is terrible and the Democrats nominate another corporatist), then I think you'll see a lot more people get sick of it and go third-party.
>>
It's amazing how much you've all been brainwashed by the Clinton campaign. If anyone ran a divisive campaign, it was her.

Trump had Republicans CLAPPING when he said that the Republican party would be inclusive towards LGBTQ+ people at their convention. He's not going to take away your rights, period. Even if he had a vendetta against LGBTQ+s (he doesn't), he has more important things that he needs to focus on now than that.

I can see the concern you have for his running mate, Mike Pence, but Pence isn't going to be president and it's pretty obvious that Trump doesn't care about what he thinks. Pence was only on the ticket to make the conservatives happy.

I can only say this on a national level though, since I don't know which states you all live in. I'd be more concerned about how each individual state went (especially states that went red that were previously blue) than how the national race went.
>>
>>7198497
It's what the DNC chose
>>
>>7198515
the worry is that since Trump doesn't care about Pence, he'll leave him alone to do whatever keeps the conservatives happy. Trump doesn't seem like he really cares about legbutt stuff in general, which is fine by me - but some of us are worried he'll toss pence a bone, and then we'll be fucked.
>>
>>7193107
9 trans kids committed suicide over the course of today. The overreaction is real.
>>
>>7198637
The DNC chose somebody besides Hillary?
>>
>>7198668
That they chose Hillary
>>
>>7193107
literally just a bunch of faggot ass hyperventiating drama queens, nothing is going to change

>read constantly lefty MSM hitpieces on Trump for a solid year
>actually believe he is hitler incarnate

>>7198662
>trans committing suicide
>as if thats anything out of the norm

theres a joke somewhere but its very stale
>>
>>7198673
Yeah, they chose the most popular and best qualified candidate. What's your question?
>>
If you kill trump, pence wins
>>
>>7198677
>best qualified

she had no real legacy as a senator or as a flotus despite being in the system for 30 years

>most popular
nobody buys her books
nobody goes to her rallies
has to spend millions to hire CTR to defend her online

she did recieve lots of votes from california. But california is california and california isnt the country.
>>
>>7198687
>degenerately talking about murdering the elect-president
Fags are the new terror in this country. Thank god for Mike Pence.
>>
>>7198706
what are you doing here then? not baiting, genuinely curious. this board is for faggotry and discussion thereof.
>>
>>7198687
this

even if you hate him, Trump is a centralist.
>>
>>7198709
Haven't you heard? Promoting Christianity is a very Trumpy kind of homosexuality. It's yuge.
>>
>>7198709
Hes a pol shill looking for liberal amounts of salt
>>
>>7193161
>7193161
I honestly believe Trump isn't gonna change anything for the worst for lgbt I don't even think he gives a shit about what we do or what we are. There are more important things than allowing fags to use the restroom.
>>
Grow a pair, retards

Nothing will change as far as lgbt is concerned.
>>
Cute bay canadian here willing to accept 1 cute gay american for green card husband.

No ftm trans, no mtf preops, no uglies. Im opting to get you out of trumpland but I'm not spending the rest of my life with someone i dont like out of goodwill.

Fuck that.
>>
>>7198677
More popular than Sanders?
>>
>>7193900
Well Obama didn't control literally the entire government, Trump and Pence do now. So who the hell knows anymore.
>>
>>7197806

I didn't say that at all. I simply provided an example of an alternative possibility, to illustrate that there's middle ground between a true claim and a full blown government conspiracy.

If you think a cat knocked over a glass of water, someone who suggests maybe the dog did it isn't caling your dog a secret government operative attempting to frame your cat for the crime. It's just possible that the dog did it, the exact same way it's possible - not certain - that the cat did it.
>>
y'all are dumb as fuck there's already been lynchings of effigies and hate crimes carried out in the lead up to and the wake of this election. THAT'S what they're afraid of and it's pretty justified given that it's already happened
>>
>>7193107
They are about as justified as people who cry, puke, and faint at Southern religious revivals.

They've had their hormones whipped up for a year straight, and now their bubble is bursting. It's not rational on any level. When people cry, they are literally leaking excess hormones. Fainting and states of dissociation are caused by overwhelming mental stimulation, and unless Trump went into their house and grabbed them by the boipussy, this is overwhelming mental stimulation that they have cooked up on their own and in isolation, almost like a schizophrenic.

These people may as well have been on drugs.
>>
>>7199403
I would add that puking is relation to different nervous systems.

Fear and anger are "sympathetic," food and sex are "parasympathetic," which is why there is such a thing as nervous indigestion and performance anxiety (= sympathetic fear blocks parasympathetic sexual arousal.)

In this case, they are so out of their minds with fear that they have disrupted their own digestive system.
And you are asking about justifications and reasons?
>>
tfw you come to /lgbt/ to see tears but just find self-hatred

you guys shouldn't be celebrating lol
>>
>>7199418

Fuck off, it's 4chan.
>>
>>7193495
He literally never said that, he said he doesnt care and that he'd leave it for the states to decide. Nice meme though
>>
>>7199418
what kind of 4chan are you on without self-hatred?
/lgbt/ is pretty butthurt about Dems flaunting their votes just because Reps want us dead. there are plenty of people here who voted for trump
>>
>>7193134

This.

It's not just LGBT+ people.
It's Hillary's supporters.
The most pathetic upset I've ever seen.
Perfectly exemplifies the shitshow that 'murican """""politics""""" is.
>>
>>7193107
Most of those are uneducated cuckolds who don't actually know anything about politics, just what their favorite Tumblr blogs tell them about Republicans all being nazis.
>>
>Trump wants to stop bullshit foreign wars, stop taking in jihadists, deport illegal aliens, and stop selling out our manufacturing jobs...
>...BUT HE DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE OH MY GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE

Anyone who votes based on retarded wedge bullshit like this needs to be lined up against The Wall and shot.
>>
>>7199944
>deport illegal aliens, and stop selling out our manufacturing jobs...
He doesn't want this. Why would a businessman want this? Why are trump supporters so delusional about him?
>>
>>7200004
>h-he's just lying about everything!

Nice damage control. It's going to be a fun 8 years.
>>
>>7200023
>politicians never lie guys
Delusion
Again, why is it in his interest to do those things?
>>
File: trump tears.png (382KB, 720x745px) Image search: [Google]
trump tears.png
382KB, 720x745px
>>7200043
2017 is going to be a good year
>>
>>7198339
>Trump is a wild card. We don't know what will happen.
We do know what will happen, because his government consists of anti-LGBT people.
>>
>>7193107
We have a Republican president and a Republican majority in everything else.
The last time this happened, it lead to the Great Depression.
There's a possibility that everyone is just overreacting, but more likely than not we really are that fucked.
>>
>>7200089
I'll take Trump being anti-gay over Hillary being anti-white
>>
>>7200140
>Hillary being anti-white
>the puppet figurehead candidate who serves only the highest bidder is anti-white in a country where only whites are wealthy enough to afford her
???
>>
>>7200166
shrekt
>>
>>7198687
Finally someone who gets it. Trump never intended Pence to be a good VP. He's a good buffer against assassination
No one who hates Trump, would be stupid enough to kill him and put Pence into power
>>
>>7200425
here's the thing though: anybody stupid/angry enough to try to kill a president-elect is not going to have a whole lot of moral compunctions against killing the vp-elect.
>>
>>7200425

People also need to understand that the VP doesn't have strong enumerated powers in the federal government. The only Constitutional power granted to the VP is to be President of the Senate, which amounts to (only in a tie) casting tie-breaking Senate votes.

The VP's role itself is generally directed by the President, and it wasn't even until the 1960's that the VP even had an office in the White House.
>>
>>7200078
2016 ended up great
even at a personal level im doing well
>>
>>7200078
So basically he isn't going to deport anyone or stop outsourcing. For some reason you just won't explain why you think he will?
>>
>>7200453
They will when they realize killing both gives huge legitimacy and political pull to the movement that got them elected.
>>
>>7200495
>2016 ended up great
>2016
>great
Eat shit
>>
Raised in and by a church in god loving South Carolina
For all my life being gay was viewed as degeneracy and having any gay marriage at all in my state was completely illegal.

We have only had the oppurtunity to have same sex marriage for a little over a year and that's it. No more than a year and 5 months have we had this right and we've had people telling us this is the worst thing that happens.

I think it's reasonable for us to be paranoid about anything other than a step forward.

Republicans and Christians (which are often associated) have very commonly made themselves our enemies and fought for us not to have our rights. Naturally, having them in power is a big spooky.

In reality, Donald Trump isn't really a threat to us. He's said many times that he's fine with LGBT marriage and that it's not worth the energy or resources to overturn though he wishes it was up to the state. Upon being grilled by interviewers he's stated that he'd like to choose supreme court justices that are against marriage equality but he was very wish washy in his answers.

Mike Pence, as a gay man, is very scary however. And overall, although being somewhat supportive, Trump is very lukewarm and apathetic to gay rights. Mike Pence is very traditionalist fundamentalist Christian and believes in gay to straight conversion camps. With he and many others like him in office and senate and a president who doesn't care either way there is a large chance we may face some hardships.
>>
File: trump hillary wins.jpg (199KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
trump hillary wins.jpg
199KB, 1000x754px
>>7200577
>>
Depends on how much shit the Senate and Court want to do with him. If they listen to Pence it can get quite bad. First is reduction in subsidizes for LGBT people (HIV medication, HRT, surgeries, etc). This alone could kill a lot of GSM people, couple it with the repeal of discrimination protection and potentially trying to enact ridicolous conversion therapy like in Pence's home state, I would say there's quite a lot to be worried about.

If they also add religious protection based on the first amendment then it will essentially provide merit to discriminating against GSM.
>>
>>7200809
Mike Pence is Trump's assassination security measure. Trump is a very moderate republican who won't change anything about gay marriage and will be more focused on other things. But if a lefty kills Trump then they're stuck with Mike "slay the gays" Pence.
>>
>>7201169
>reduction in subsidizes for LGBT people (HIV medication

>HIV = gay

really anon
>>
>>7201169
Trump wants more northern states or 2020. He's already got the southern states eating out of his hand.

You really think Mr Brexit will let his compromise veep walk all over him?
>>
>>7201267
*for
>>
>>7201239
>implying a Pence presidency something bad
Requiring trannies to go through a year of shock treatment before they are allowed to start transition and go on HRT would not be a bad thing. It would be a net positive overall and weed out a lot of fakers.
>>
>>7201282
It would be a year of shock treatment to cure you. If you continue to show symptoms then treatment continues.
>>
>>7201299
desu i wish i could just get government assisted suicide for being a tranny

i hate myself and i hate being alive
>>
>>7201241
Gays are disproportionally affected by it and Pence knows that, it's part of the reason hes so adamant about it. More people dying of AIDS = less gay people
>>
>>7201330
I honestly don't have much sympathy for people who get aids unless they got it from their mother while she was pregnant or stepped on broken glass, etc something like that.

If you get aids from having unprotected sex then it's like, well for lack of a better word you're a degenerate.
>>
>>7201337
People would never get AIDS if they could just use HIV medication.
Even disregarding all of the potential cases in the future and people using prep, removing insurance for people that are already positive might as well be a death sentence, but I'm sure people like you and Pence are just fine with that. There's nothing to really argue about here.
>>
>>7193107
Trump is pro gay, Pence is anti gay. Trump will be the POTUS and Pence is just a faggot sidekick with no power.
>>
>>7201649
I don't hate gay though, I just have a hard time feeling bad for someone that does something they know carries a risk of hiv (unprotected sex, sharing/reusing needles, etc) and then gets HIV

it's like you know the stove is hot, why did you touch it ?
>>
>>7201649
>prep cures aids
nope. It doesn't even work on all strains of HIV. You know what would work tho? Not being a degenerate. But according to you gays can't be expected to behave like responsible human beings.
>>
trump supports a bill that will legalize discrimination against gay and trans people on religious grounds and wants bathroom and marriage issues to be state level and plans to install a conservative majority in the free court. With everything in the hands of the republicans it's going to harder than ever to pass pro lgbt bills and easier than ever to pass ones discriminating against us.

Trump is a wildcard but if his running mate and the gop have their way most of the progress trans people have made towards equality in the last decade could be tossed out the window and we'll back to living like we always did before, as a marginalized underclass.
>>
>>7201787
you could always move to Canada. Win-win for everyone involved.
>>
37:17

"As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foregin ideology."

*crowd cheers

"And as a Republican, it is so nice to hear you cheering for what I just said."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVTuOyZDI0
>>
The way Trump operates is with attention. He lives off of attention and love from his fans. So he will never do anything which would upset a huge portion of US citizens. He isnt going to do anything to upset the lgbt community as long as they love him.

So once his presidential bid is over and hopefully the republicans have fixed our broken economy and killed off ISIS, be it 4 or 8 years, turn around and vote democrat before religious shitlords take power.
>>
They're just drama queens
I'm enjoying it because I hate normie faggots and the guy who cheated on me is panicing on FB
>>
>>7200560
Anyone who could actually succeed in killing them both would probably not think past the assassination. Insane schizos who'd kill for narcissistic reasons could prevent America becoming great again
>>
>>7201649
I'm gay and AIDS monkeys deserve their plague by hopping on every single cock on a random gas station.
>>
>>7201932
>turn around and vote democrat before religious shitlords take power.

As a trump guy, one thing I'm worried about is Trump being successful then having the usual cuckservatives run with it and go back to "muh god" shit like they pulled with Reagan.
>>
>>7198677
Suck a dick faggot, Bernie had more support and was more likeable. Nobody wanted it to come to Clinton Vs Trump. We figured Hillary would lose. The Independents who switched to Democrat to put Bernie in, Wasserman Schultz and Clinton cheated Bernie and those die-hard Independent supporters out of the candidacy. The DNC slighted arguably more than a third of the country and took their switch to the Democratic party for granted, and then tried to tell us to still vote Blue? We were like, "Go fuck yourselves, hope you like the Trump Presidency because there's no way in fucking hell we will elect her."

You guys can cry and piss and bitch and moan and even kill yourselves all you like. That's all you cucks do regardless who is fucking President.

And let's get something straight here... Who voted Obama in? Minorities with a LOT of white sympathizers. White sympathizers in support of your cries for more rights gave you the numbers to succeed in your endeavors. In the last few years, we have seen you grow more and more hateful to white straight males. Calling for death to the same white male sympathizers who voted for Obama to help your endeavors.

Then you're surprised when they vote in spite of you? How pathetically disgusting and retarded are you people, exactly?
>>
>>7193495
>And homophobes along other types of close minded morons are the worst scum on earth, taking a fucking serial murderer over them
>taking a fucking serial murderer over them
It's over tumblr and /r/transgender has overflooded this board.
What site do we seek asylum
>>
File: 1456019633176.jpg (92KB, 780x666px) Image search: [Google]
1456019633176.jpg
92KB, 780x666px
>>7202788
Don't forget all those ebin """""""coinflips""""""" going the way of Hillary. Or how exit polls were always conveniently significantly off from the recorded results when electronic voting was used. Or how she got the debate questions beforehand. Or how Bernie's Nevada office was mysteriously shot up following the NV primary delegate count debacle.

I still lost all respect for the guy for being a sellout, but I won't pretend there probably wasn't a helpful gun or string of piano wire to help him make the choice.
>>
Totally unjustified, nothing will happen. Trump and republicans in general are far more concerned about border control and political correctness to even think about gay people.
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/card/trump-i-will-protect-our-lgbtq-citizens-n614621
>>
>>7198658
This + he is going to have the potential to replace liberal SCOTUS judges, and if SCOTUS has conservative majority they'll almost certianly overturn Obergefell v Hodges.

Republicans currently have a majority in all branches of government, and he probably won't want to piss off his party and veto anti-LGBT legislation.

Republicans historically do great in midterm elections, and so do incumbents. If they get a supermajority in 2018 they'll have the power to vote in an amendment to the constitution. If that happens we could see gay marriage outlawed on a federal level for the entire US.
>>
>>7193107
Yes they're overreacting. How is this even a question? People behaving like this need to try taking a class in Civics. Presidents don't get to do just whatever they want with no consequence or checks on their power. I mean, ffs just look how ineffectual Obama was during his second term and a good portion of his first; congress constantly blocked initiatives proposed by his administration. And while the Republicans have control of both houses they still don't have a super-majority, so dems can fillibuster and block legislation.
>>
>>7203102
Same sex marriage is a state issue. You fight for it. If it gets turned down, you keep fighting for it. Simple as that. Fuck your federal government, mandated supreme laws. They have no say. Protect religious liberty. Protect gay marriage. Don't force people to do what they don't want.
>>
>>7203134
Obama was ineffectual because an opposing party controlled the house. Republicans are going to be controlling at least two and potentially all three branches of government. There will be no more checks or balances.
>>
>>7203142
>what is the Constitution

Equal protection under the law is a constitutional right that supersedes state laws. It's the same as segregation is schools--education/marriage are both meant to be regulated by the state, but if you're not providing equal protection under the law to all your citizens you're violating the 14th and it's an illegal/invalid state law. Read the Obergefell ruling.
>>
>>7203153
State issue. It will be overturned. Say goodbye to Chad.
>>
>>7203144
>There will be no more checks or balances.
Republicans will have to get support from democratic senators in order to pass legislation. You need 2/3 of all senators to have a super-majority and the Senate is pretty close to evenly split after this election. Plus, the Senate has to approve Supreme Court Appointments. We still only have 8 justices, so whoever Trump picks will still have to be approved.
>>
>>7200140
Pro-white is a codeword for anti-gay.

>>7200560
It would also show that the radical left is once again a force to be reckoned with.

>>7201739
>ou know what would work tho? Not being a degenerate.
That wouldn't cure it, at best it's a preventive measure. Once you have it "not being degenerate" accomplishes nothing at all.

>But according to you gays can't be expected to behave like responsible human beings.
Straight people have again and again proven that they are incapable of responsibility. So why should gay people be content to be held to a higher standard?

>>7201849
>"As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foregin ideology."
What about protecting us from a hateful domestic ideology?

>>7203142
>Protect religious liberty.
It never was about "religious liberty". Non-governmental religious officials were not at any point required to perform gay marriage. It's not "religious liberty", it's "religious people denying other peoples' liberty". Requiring the states to allow gay marriage is not infringing on anyone's liberty, it's prohibiting state governments from taking away their citizens' liberty.
>>
>>7193107
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-says-he-will-protect-lgbt-communities/2016/07/22/c845e608-4fc1-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html

I don't know when people started thinking Trump hates the gays but they are wrong.
>>
>>7203275
>It never was about "religious liberty". Non-governmental religious officials were not at any point required to perform gay marriage. It's not "religious liberty", it's "religious people denying other peoples' liberty". Requiring the states to allow gay marriage is not infringing on anyone's liberty, it's prohibiting state governments from taking away their citizens' liberty.
Fuck you.
http://nbc.com.co/christian-pastor-in-vermont-sentenced-to-one-year-in-prison-after-refusing-to-marry-gay-couple/
>>
>>7203673
>But the church is also registered as a for-profit business and city officials said that means the owners must comply with state and federal regulations.
Go fuck yourself. The church was given an option: either register as a non-profit, or agree to marry gays. They chose neither, and are rightly suffering the consequences.

Also it's worth noting that one of the main groups opposing the pastor's sentence is responsible for the astonishing discovery that "homosexuals are gay".
>>
File: 23454325435.png (470KB, 1017x643px) Image search: [Google]
23454325435.png
470KB, 1017x643px
People had a fucking right to be scared, I know I was.

I'm tired of self righteous little shits going "oh get over it you bunch of fairies", you don't live through a year like this, had a mass shooting that made national headlines, and a loon in the race aiming for the White House saying they're gonna "fix" you and not be scared.

Was most of it reactionary and the direct result of fear mongering? Yes, there's no two ways around that, but that doesn't mean they didn't have reason for their fears to be there.

While I certainly don't like him or his supporters, seeing a defanged Trump doing some damage control today leaves me feeling a little better about the future and how it won't be as bad as we think it is. It won't be good either don't get me wrong, but it won't be the public lynchings so many are worried it will be.

I'm not gonna lie or sugarcoat, the future looks hard and shitty; but not unlivable. Standing even in the hardest of times is when you really prove what kind of person you want to be.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, things are piss but we'll live despite it and make those homophobic ass clowns disappointed we aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>7203282
>July 22nd
So it has no value.

Can you stop being retarded?
>>
>>7203784
>a loon in the race aiming for the White House saying they're gonna "fix" you
When did Trump say this exactly?
>>
File: 100 days.jpg (400KB, 888x2048px) Image search: [Google]
100 days.jpg
400KB, 888x2048px
>>7193107
nothing in here about ending gay rights.
>>
>>7203852
I was talking about Pence, who by all rights is worse
>>
>>7193107
Honestly, I'm a lot more worried about losing my healthcare coverage and the economy going to shit than I am about being trans or bisexual. I'd have trouble staying on hormones if my insurance disappeared. But I really don't think Trump's administration will be particularly hostile to LGBT rights.

We're never going to see Obergefell v. Hodges get reversed, just like Roe v. Wade is never going to be overturned. Supreme Court decisions like that are almost impossible to undo, even with Republicans in control of all three branches, and Trump doesn't seem inclined to push for it anyway. At worst, we won't see any forward progress on LGBT protection laws, but we won't see them repealed in the states that already have them either. The idea that Trump is going to send gay people off to conversion camps is ridiculous.

If you're poor or an illegal immigrant or both, you're fucked. That goes for Trump's loyal supporters in the Rust Belt too. And everyone is fucked if the economy and the environment go down the shitter. But I don't think LGBT people need to worry that much more than anyone else.

Just pray that Trump doesn't die or get impeached or suddenly decide to resign. A Pence Presidency would be terrifying for LGBT people.
>>
>>7203904
>FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
>SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.
These do not explicitly target LGBT people, however it is not unreasonable to think they could lead to the loss of some of the rights LGBT have gained in recent years.
>>
>>7205194
>loss of some of the rights LGBT have gained in recent years.
forcing people to bake you a cake isn't a right, especially when they are a dozen other people who'll do it because your money is a green as the next guy's
>>
>>7199657
You missed the point. It doesnt matter what HE thinks, but what the retards who voted for him thinks he supports, because he has taken so many stances literally anyone (inclung the KKK may I remind you) can imagine him supporting them. And when these kinds of people feel like they are suppored by the president then they will feel obligated to act.
>>
I'm more woried about all the environmental policies he has, the world is already going to shit as it is. But it's not like he even has the capacity to organize "death camps" or any of the other shit tumblr is crying about.
>>
>>7205212
It's been illegal for a business to refuse service based on race for decades. Is that suddenly wrong now?
>>
>>7198770
He did tho, 2009-2011.
>>
>>7200140
>>>7200089
>I'll take Trump being anti-gay over Hillary being anti-white

If you rednecks think that multi billionaire Trump and his hardcore capitalist buddies from the GOP are friends of the poor white man then you are in for a rude awakening. Those people are responsible why your jobs are now in China in the first place and you think they will bring them back. Yeah, sure buddy. You are what those people call "useful idiots".
>>
>>7205212
I'm talking about things like the right to marry, the right to not be killed (until 2014, it was legal throughout America to kill someone for being LGBT, and it still is legal in many parts of the country), the right to be provided appropriate medical treatment, and so on.
>>
>>7193116
>populists never deliver

>implying uncle Adolf didn't deliver even beyond what was promised
>>
>>7205320
It's always been wrong.

A private business should have the right to refuse service to whomever they choose. If they're racist or homophobic or whatever then vote with your dollars and let everyone else know about it. Let the market punish their shitty behavior by putting them out of business. You can't legislate "nice".

Seriously ask yourself, would you be crying about the same issue if a company refused service to straight or cis people? What if they refused service to white people?
>>
>>7206579
>until 2014, it was legal throughout America to kill someone for being LGBT, and it still is legal in many parts of the country

Citation fucking needed.
>>
>>7207356
I fucking agree....The hell are you smoking?

Had I known this, I would of stabbed the tranny who swung at me back in high school.
>>
>>7207348
>"It's always been wrong."
>Goes on to say something that's always been wrong.
>>
>>7207454
Reading is hard.
>>
>>7205259
KKK is a meme, they literally don't exist anymore and are only used as a fictional boogeyman by the liberals.

I know plenty of prominent alt-right people like Spencer, Johnson, Taylor, even fucking Anglin and they absolutely have no clue who these KKK guys are supposed to be. Even David Duke who used to be a KKK leader has distanced himself from the organization since it's been fucking dead for 30 years.
>>
>>7197740
>Me:*gets severely obese*
>>
>>7207356
>>7207438
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
>>
File: 1478869471412.jpg (20KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1478869471412.jpg
20KB, 480x243px
>>7207486
>KKK is a meme, they literally don't exist anymore and are only used as a fictional boogeyman by the liberals.
Sweet fuck, please tell me you're meming
>>
>>7207541
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
That's a (stupid) legal defense in a court of law, not a law itself you idiot.
>>
>>7207543
Not meming. I'm active in the right wing circles abd I literally have no clue who these guys are and neither does anyone else. It's just when something happens, like that Confederate flag removal in Georgia, suddenly someone buses in a bunch of buck toothed obese rednecks with ZZ top beards, literal cartoon characters, who scream "NIGGER" for 2 hours and then magically disappear and all the media report on it and nobody hears of them again. Meanwhile AmRen and NPI are holding actual alt right conferences all over the country and the news don't say a word.

Literally the only people who go on about the klan are the liberal media and panicking niggers scared that dem kay kay kay crackas gun git dem. I'm pretty sure if it was a kegit think I would know some of these people but I just don't.
>>
>>7207635
I know a real clansman in Wisconsin and a couple in Pennsylvania.

The one in Wisconsin marches in garb in the Mercer 4th of July parade, and sometimes has others with him.

Oddly I never met any in the south, though I never went to the Carolinas.
>>
>>7193299
He didn't condemn it either. Trump knows what his base is. His vice-president is anti-LGBT, his cabinet is full of "traditional values" Republicans. He can say he supports LGBT issues all he wants, but his current party seems to say otherwise.
>>
>>7199657
He literally said he would be repealing gay marriage and roe v wade.
ON NATIONAL FUCKING TELEVISION!!!!
JESUS EXACTLY HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE HIS VOTER'S???
>>
>>7209046
Post a hot source for that spicy claim, would ya buddy?
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.