[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a question for Lesbians and Gays here. What are your opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sex.png (21KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
21KB, 212x200px
Got a question for Lesbians and Gays here.
What are your opinions on Transgender, and would you date them?
>>
If they r snuggly and have my fetishes
>>
>>7179911
If I find them attractive, then sure
>>
>>7179911
I sure hope so. I just want to be loved.
>>
cis lesbian here

no, absolutely not. maybe a ftm if she wasn't going to destroy her body with testosterone
>>
>>7181066
>lesbian dating someone who identifies male
I mean, that is kinda disrespectful. You will probably not find yourself in that situation, but I hope you know that it would be pretty upsetting to your partner that you don't see them as a man.
>>
>>7181108
>Implying this lesbian has ever faced any kind of oppression to know what it's like.
>>
>>7181108
well there not one? i mean don't get me wrong it'd be weird if she started acting super manly but otherwise it's basically like a butch
>>
>>7179911
Cis les. I'd date a transman, maybe not a transwoman.
>>
probably wouldn't date ftm, not because of lack of attraction (although generally there is also that, and testosterone effects smell/look bad) or for lack of ftms trolling in the lesbian dating pool (lol @ >>7181108 not knowing that ftm culture and lesbian culture are intersecting pools and that many ftms default to lesbians for partners because they id'd as lesbian before starting transition). it's sort of a politics/personality incompatibility. would befriend tho.

would date the trap kind of mtf that straight men also go for. not many transbians like that tho. most transbians are 4chan agps who obsessively masturbated to yuri for too long. would not befriend.
>>
As a cis guy i wouldn't go for a post op mtf. I don't see the point in that and would rather just date a real girl.
I would go for pre op if the had a healthy sexual appetite and were sub though.
>>
>>7181682
typical chaser scum answer right there
>>
>>7181696
?
not that anon but it really doesn't make sense to take a tranny when you can just get a real girl
the femdick is the only point
>>
>>7181696
Sorry hon just answering the op. i don't go for mtf anyway, would rather twinks but can't deny traps.
>>
File: 1478190863145-lgbt.jpg (66KB, 432x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478190863145-lgbt.jpg
66KB, 432x584px
>>7179911
Only qt trans guys who like PIV
>>
>>7179911
I'm biologically male, but I have been with both men and women, so I suppose that by my coworkers' judgement, I'm Gay. *I'd* date a transwoman or a transman, as I feel I'm sexually open-minded enough give it a shot.
>>
>>7179911
Well if he managed to pull off a femboy look and still had his dick then yes i guess.

I don't want to have an ugly tranny as bf
>>
>>7179911
>What are your opinions on Transgender
Perfectly fine and don't deserve a lot of shit people (we) give them.
>would you date them?
No. I am politically gay and dating any form of transgenders can put this fragile 100% homosexuality at risk. I cannot have that.
>>
>>7182528
>politically gay
>>
>>7184202
a.k.a spent too much time on /pol/ or /r9k/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.