[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I order hormones? I can't decide whether I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1448178108082.jpg (35KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
1448178108082.jpg
35KB, 550x325px
Should I order hormones?

I can't decide whether I should or not.

Nothing is probably going to get any better and I'm getting sort of desperate. I don't want to be alive.

I know hormones won't be a magic pill that will make everything better but maybe they can make living more worth it or bearable and maybe just even make me a little bit feminine.
>>
It'll make life much more bearable even if you don't wind up passing. Also if you can attain femboy status, that's pretty nice.
>>
>>7170323
.... Are you too much of a pussy to do this?

Give me your credit card and address anon, I'll order them for you...

And if you're still a pussy I'll hold you down and inject you.
>>
>>7170350
>Are you too much of a pussy to do this?

Yes. I'm just really unsure as to whether it will be worth it or not.
>>
>>7170323
If you don't want to be alive without hormones then you might as well try them. You can always become an hero if they fail.
>>
>>7170378
Trying them out will definitely be worth it, you will know if they are right for you very quickly and wobt have to worry about it anymore
>>
>>7170877
How do you know very quickly?

If I have been on them for 2 months (and like the results), does that mean I should stick with em?
>>
>>7170378
That's cute. i dont judge. lots of the mtfs i've met were pussies about this and i had to shoot them.

i was serious, though.

if you're near Los Angeles, i'll hold you down and inject you.

and dont you bitch out and "pretend not to see this reply"
>>
>>7171494
I'm nowhere near los angeles.
>>
>>7170323
Fuck you and fuck off. There are like a dozen threads you could have asked this in, but you're a stupid newfag shitter and chose to kill a thread.

McFuckingKillYourself.
>>
>>7170378
If it makes you feel any better doctors prescribe estrogen and antiandrogens for prostate problems and male pattern baldness.

So if guys are willing to grow tits just to grow a bit of hair I'm sure you'll do just fine. If anyone asks why you look more feminine just blame it on your doctor or something lol
People have fucked around with their bodies hormones for sillier reasons than wanting to be a girl.
>>
>>7171628
yeah but all those threads have very few people in them or they don't care

/mtfg/ is asscancer i don't even go in there it's just tripcodes beating each other off

all other threads are dead or deadish

here people will see it
>>
If you have to ask, you're not trans. Turn back.
>>
>>7171799
Cis people don't go around asking this tho
>>
do it, but make sure your research is 100% accurate beforehand, or at least enough so you don't accidentally kill yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.