[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been slowly feminizing a guy. He's about 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 41Cupms+sQL.jpg (30KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
41Cupms+sQL.jpg
30KB, 375x500px
So I've been slowly feminizing a guy. He's about 10 years younger than me (I'm in my 30s), slim, a bit tall at 5'10 maybe, but has nice legs and a nice ass, and he's as bottom as the sky is blue. So far I've coaxed him from straight-up male to shaving himself fully, wearing panties, wearing stockings, and high heels, not all necessarily at the same time, but I seem to be at a stopping point.

I want to push him into the full package. I want him in the wig, I want the makeup, I want him fully primped and sexy for me. What's the best way to tempt him into those things without turning him off?
>>
this shit is disgusting. this has nothing to do with LGBT, just femdom garbage. go to a fetish website you degenerate whore. and kill yourself while you're at it.
>>
>>7167268
slip estrogen and cypro into his food
>>
>>7167276
It has everything to do with it.

What doesn't is you throwing a tantrum and resorting to ad hominem.
>>
>>7167280
if you think it does, you're brain damaged.
forced fem is a shitty fantasy written by fat neckbeards like you.
>>
>>7167268
You're patheticly bad at this

Anons were able to manipulate all of the twinks in femgen into going on female hormones and getting fem enough to confuse people
>>
>>7167289
I think the only thing that's a fantasy is your view of the world and your judgement of other peoples' sex lives.
>>
inject estradiol valerate into his butt while he's asleep
if he get suspicious just tell him it must be the effect of those sissy hypno videos you forced him to watch :^)

t. sissification expert
>>
>>7167294
you're allegedly forcing someone to crossdress against his will and possibly trying to force him on hormones when he isn't trans.

that's the gist of how forced fem goes. and degenerates like you get off on this? you're pathetic. get a meaningful relationship instead of being a fat neckbeard masquerading as a woman on the internet and posting sick fantasies.
>>
That's fucking awful. Why would you turn a perfectly good twink into a disgusting tranny freak?
>>
I've got a solution, you can insert a gun into the back of your throats and blow your faggot brains out you pervert. Pls kill yourself, remember down the street and not across the road
>>
>>7167268
If you're forcing someone to do something that you want and they don't, that's not a healthy relationship. It goes against the basic principal of consent.

You should consider writing some forced fem stories, you seem to have an affinity for it.
>>
>>7167268
feminise me instead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.