[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People say that mtfs are extremely narcissistic when they start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: narcissist-opener-raw.jpg (802KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
narcissist-opener-raw.jpg
802KB, 2000x2000px
People say that mtfs are extremely narcissistic when they start to look good. Is that the case for any of you?

>always look in the mirror
>constantly looking at pictures of myself
>spend a lot of money on skin care products
>maybe a bit attracted to myself and would make out with myself if I had a twin sister

Overall happy with how I look and managed to get a boyfriend. I guess all women who think they're attractive act somewhat like that?
>>
>>7167216
>Is that the case for any of you?
Yes.
But I never started looking good so I actually hate myself. I would be pretty vain and egotistic if I looked good though.
>>
>>7167237
try putting on some makeup, it can help your self confidence a ton.
>>
>>7167216
well we do live in the post-post-modern age of absolute narcissism.
a lot of millennials are completely self centered

i would say i started to become a bit narcissistic after about a year on hrt. I had more confidence and was being more social. but i have since recognized and reflected and am less narcissistic than i previously have been.
>>
File: 1426912601998.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426912601998.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>7167216
Its a bit of a shock when you look in the mirror and like what you see...so yeah...always hated pics of the old me.
>>
Yes I enjoy looking at myself in a mirror and occasionaly turn on webcam just so I can look at myself while using my computer. Man what happened to that poor fuck that always looked away when seeing a mirror. He ded.
>>
I'm 1 year on hrt and I do pass but I still don't like myself in a mirror (see male) and really hate how I look on photos so I don't ever make them.
Passing made dysphoria almost go away so actually I'm okay with how it is, not that bad desu.
>>
I cant be the only mtf here who kissed the mirror.
>>
>>7167216
It's impossible to be attractive without narcissism. Most people who dislike narcissistic character traits and reject them are ugly or assholes. How do you do do male or female beauty regimens without a mirror? Do they have some kind of real life cheat and they can just see themselves in third person? No, they're just ugly, fat, and don't give a shit about themselves, and they externalize it instead of fixing their own problems.
>>
>>7170543
>Most people who dislike narcissistic character traits and reject them are ugly or assholes
It depends what kind of narcissism. I'm vain as fuck, even moreso since I got on HRT and got cute, I don't really see it as a problem as I don't broadcast it to the world. But attention whoring narcissists who constantly need to make everything about themselves are disgusting.
>>
>>7167216
Nope
Even after getting ffs, I still won't look in the mirror because I look like a man
>>
Sorry, can't comment, haven't reached that point yet.
>>
File: =^).png (67KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
=^).png
67KB, 240x200px
>>7167216
>always look in the mirror
yes
>constantly looking at pictures of myself
yes
>spend a lot of money on skin care products
yes
>maybe a bit attracted to myself and would make out with myself if I had a twin sister
no, but maybe a little attracted to old dude me.

my inner monologue is still a mix of girl, boy, and in between. So looking in the mirror or talking to myself (in passing girl voice) helps get rid of the little dysphoria from inner voice. But It's only been about 16mo with female range hormones and 3 months with female body, so it'll take time to adjust and forget my past body.
>>
File: 814d3f75299ee0a6e28ffb4b7b4aa17a.jpg (318KB, 1200x1712px) Image search: [Google]
814d3f75299ee0a6e28ffb4b7b4aa17a.jpg
318KB, 1200x1712px
Many MtFs hate their body to the point where they can't bring themselves to look in the mirror. Many are also AGP and feel aroused by or attracted to their body being feminine. In both cases, being on HRT or otherwise being more feminine would make them want to look in the mirror to see the improvement and make themselves feel better, especially when they haven't been able to do it before (unlike most cis people).

Looking in the mirror casually without having to be scared of doing so and just seeing a girl/yourself there rather than something disgusting is an idea MtFs are often very much invested in.

All of the above applies to me. I also find the idea of narcissistic attraction hot, but I've never really been able to actually apply it to myself since my body is too manly.
>>
>>7167216
>women only care about their looks
shocked !
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.