[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do transgirls get so angry and defensive when you point out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 930845.jpg (146KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
930845.jpg
146KB, 960x960px
Why do transgirls get so angry and defensive when you point out that the hatred of transwomen is based in misandry?
>>
>>7163467
Because its not true and your very own assumption at best.
>>
>>7163467
only those brainwashed by feminism do

>>7163503
>transtrender girl cosplayng a boy
>aaw how cute

>non-passing MtF
>KILL IT WITH FIRE!
>>
File: IMG_3646.png (433KB, 406x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.png
433KB, 406x505px
>>7163523
Umm, but, op, hatred of trans women is the hatred of femininity ;)
>>
>hatred of women
>misandry

they're mad because you're incredibly stupid
>>
>>7163467
Its not though. Its based off of toxic masculinity, the idea that this structure was created by women (which is what the "misandry" discourse suggests) is patently absurd, seeing as how feminists are the people who first identified toxic masculinity and have put most of the effort into deconstructing it. Whereas MRAs have mostly been either completely ineffectual, or ended up reifying toxic masculinity even further.
Moreover >>7163615 is right, regardless of what the oppressors call them, trans women are women. Saying that transmisogny is based in misandry is as stupid as saying anti-semitism is based in anti-christian-blood-eating or whatever. Both are just lies used by the oppressive faction to justify their hatred towards a minority.
>>
>>7163523

There is some misandry involved, although its directed against shit tier males.

Suppose women are considered lesser in a patriarchy. A man choosing to be like a woman should be given a woman's lesser status as punishment. Instead what happens is the feminine man is given pariah status far beneath an actual woman.
>>
>>7163523
that's transphobia though, not misandry. It's specifically targeted towards trans people, and is somewhat amplified toward trans women compared to trans men because

a. trans men have an easier time passing in public because of how strong T is and

b. mtf also experience a degree of sexism insofar as our appearance as women is scrutinized more
>>
>>7163563
Hatred of a overly feminine men would be more accurate.
>>
>>7163615
>MtF
>he doesn't know what the M stands for
>he doesn't know that MtFs are attacked/abused/hated more than FtMs
W E W
>>
>>7164459
It's common knowledge that MtFs are hated more than ftms,, but that's not because of misandry, it's because society sees femininity as inferior, so a mtf is a traitor to their sex by choosing to be inferior, while a ftm is just making a misguided attempt at self-improvement.
>>
>>7164671
if femininity was inferior, females would have a shorter lifespan, and there would not be all this talk about affirmative action. in crisis events, we would just let women die. but none of that is the case. you are just talking out of your ass because you personally believe that women are inferior to men, which is not the case.
>>
>>7163467
Am I the only one who thinks that MtFs are hated, because people think that women are superior and trying to be one is to cheat at life. Because more priviliges and love from strangers?
>>
>>7164671
>but that's not because of misandry
Go ahead, explain how bathroom scare is not misandry.
>>
File: frazzled.png (461KB, 561x628px) Image search: [Google]
frazzled.png
461KB, 561x628px
>>7164671
Hatred of MTFs is based around the cult of femininity. Cis straight women have a personal obligation to maintain femininity in themselves and masculinity in males as form of protection/catering unto themselves. They constructed the view that a feminized male is inferior/due to the fact that that male no longer "serviced" them in the the traditional sense. Their most genius move was convincing men that the feminized man was a threat to their masculinity/sexuality, rather than the threat to a woman's that they perceived. This is the reason for the extremely violence towards homosexuality and transexuality, particularly towards transwomen.

>>7164676
Technically the female form is inferior in that it's an underdeveloped male form. It should also tell you about women's far-reaching influence when they're able to induce cognitive dissonance into society at large my making them believe that the male form is a malformation of the natal female form.
>>
>>7164749
*natale female form when in reality it's improvement upon it
>>
>>7164671
I think discrimination against MtFs includes both misogyny and misandry, it depends entirely on the situation and what the reasoning behind it is.
Radical feminists love to claim that MtFs are just "men trying to invade women's spaces" and FtMs are just "gender traitors". Just look at the ridiculous fearmongering about bathrooms done by both feminists and the religious right.
Even in the sort of situations that you seem to be referring to, I think that a lot of the hate isn't so much a matter of seeing women as inferior, but rather an issue of enforcing conformity- the nail that sticks out gets hammered down, so to speak. Many people get uncomfortable around things they aren't familiar with, so its not surprising that the level of discrimination faced is largely dependent on how well one passes, the main reason FtMs generally get less hate (or even acknowledgement in general) is because they usually have an easier time of going stealth.
>>
>>7164749
I do not believe that women or men are better or worse to eachother in any meaningful way. They just are what they are. I personally like men more, but that is just my preference.
>>
>>7164438
it's the hatred of absence of masculinity and not the prescense of femininity
>>
>>7164680
Yes, no sane person thinks like this
>>
>>7163563
The hatred of trans women is the hatred of men not conforming to masculinity. That is misandry. The logic is " once a male, always a male, act like a male. ".
>>
>>7164749
Well apparently women have been so good at pushing the "feminine males are bad" meme, that men still buy into it long after women themselves have forgotten about it. Women have never given me a hard time for being effeminate, but men do it all the time.
>>
>>7165340
This this this this this this this this

!!!!!!!
>>
>>7163467
fuck off chris, you defensive little bitch.

you aren't even one of us and you're running your mouth, what does that make you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.